KNEELET

AM I just a genetic kneelet or have I been doing 2 legs day/week for year very wrong?

I'm BMI 23, so not skinny. Torso pic in a sec.

My disproportional stick legs make me really fuckign insecure and they just won't seam to increase!

halp

Maybe if you're going too hard on your legs, they don't get enough rest. Therefore they don't grow. Are you doing progressive overload?

I'm just barely squatting my weight 160 lbs 5x5 and leg ex 10x3 all of 120 lbs

What about your recovery? Do you feel like your legs/lower back/hips are always tired ? Is Your diet good (Do you eat in surplus ? ) If you think you are doing everything right, it might be your genetics.

height and weight?

I am on a tight budget so I try to eat at least 70 proteins/day. I eat clean ~2500 cals

177cm
72 kg

You don't look bad, really. shave and incorporate legs more into your workout. Also, better lighting.

70 seems low famalam

I know... but I can't afford more than 1 chicken breast a day, a can of tuna, oats, etc

If I ate more it would just go more to the gyno and gut, my legs remain sticks

>kneelet
How many -lets do we need? What's next earlobelet?

I'd be more concerned with your lack of quads. Front squat more.

t. 15 inch knee

I'm sure you can improve your buying habits. Only buy things that are on sale and be less picky about what youre buying and replace non-sale items with similar goods. Instead of apples, buy on sale bananas and vice versa.
Also if you can buy in bulk and freeze the extras, you'll save some more money.
You should never pay full price for anything.

The point is that if I ate more, it would just go to my gyno and stomach and love handles.

I can't be assed with cardio

You dont have to eat more, you just need more protein. You can eat fewer carbs and more protons for example. You were complaining protein is expensive. This is a way to save more money to buy more protein.

Also. I wanna keep fitting in jeans size 32.

I eat like 4-5 bananas every day. 1 with oats in the morning. 1 more with oats before workout. then 2 more between sets and another 1 or more after workout
That's like 500 calories alreayd.

Then I eat greek yogurt about 35 proteins every day from that.

Then a chicken breast with brown rice and then apples and shit it adds aup

*500 cals from bananas alone