I know this is a retarded thread but what water bottles do you guys use...

I know this is a retarded thread but what water bottles do you guys use? I don't wanna ingest the plastic estrogen any more

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01ADGUBR2/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1502232153&sr=8-8&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=water bottle&dpPl=1&dpID=514jtr7KG6L&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grow watermelons in your backyard. They're mostly water so I hear.

Good idea man but I think I'll burn too many calories when I carry it to the gym

Been using Klean Kanteen for years.

One of the pre-anti BPA ones too, way stronger and has lasted me ~10 years now

I second this question. I was using a camelback water bottle with like a bite valve and a straw, but the valve kept getting black mold in it and was impossible to clean

>brings water bottle to gym
Um sweetie you know there's a water fountain right?

>mouthbreathers deepthroating the spout
no thanks tho

Steel naglene, boilable for lazy cleaning and coffee/oats.

It's to put my creatine in and to keep on me so I don't lose my spot on the squat rack or bench or my barbell when I go over to the water fountain u autist

What do u think about pic related or
amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01ADGUBR2/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1502232153&sr=8-8&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=water bottle&dpPl=1&dpID=514jtr7KG6L&ref=plSrch

This, not dumb expensive either

Ive got two of these, clean them out, filll them up, leave them in the fridge and drink from them when needed

Around 2 quid from your local IKEA, would recommend

I drink from a military canteen because it's small and holds a lot of water for it's size.
I've never even been in boy scouts, and I don't plan on joining the military.
I feel autistic for using it but tbqh I don't care, having a quart (0.95L) in a small bottle is efficient.
I really should find a better bottle though, but all the bottles I've found have been big and ugly and held nowhere near a liter for their size

It's glass bro
Nothing wrong with that that's legit

Third worldist here, no water fountains at gym...

And OP, use a fucking glass bottle.

So it autisticly breaks when it gets knocked over in the gym? Yeah no

why would you autistically knock it over?

It's inevitable, me or someone else would end up knocking it over, maybe it will slip out of my hands? Fuck clearing that mess up in the gym that's disabled

I can asure you that everyone whose been at the military in your gym silently judges you about it.

I use an insulated metal thermos.

Just got me one of these bad boys