5'9" as a male

>5'9" as a male
What a fucking drag this is. I'm basically not taken seriously sexually or romantically by women. Lifting weights and becoming a fucking balloon animal won't change that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
worldometers.info/world-population/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are manlets such crybabies? Does there diminutive stature cause them to be influenced by children due to sheer proximity?

If you think being 5'9 is holding you back in life, your true problem is your personality.

I'm 5'8 and always have 5 foot tall at gfs so I feel like a giant. Going to try to get a tall gf for my next one

I'm 5'10" and don't feel like a manlet. It's average height, everything in the world is built for me and I'm still taller than 90% of girls in heels. No big deal.

mah nigga, being average is comfy

I'd give you advice but since you're the kind of person to attribute life problems to your height you probably won't listen.

Tall enough to get my own top shelf groceries and short enough to drive a Miata if I decide I want to start fucking man ass.

Feels good.

6'4" fag here. I'm an awkward looking lanklet and the only way I could look normal is by lifting. So unless you're fit, being tall is a curse.

This thread again

>Miata
>fucking man ass

You mean getting your ass fucked by men

This isn't Veeky Forums related, fuck off to /r9k/ please

My mistake.

Nigga I'm 5'7" and I got multiple shoots that wanna be exclusive ranging from 5'1"-5'10"
You must either be ugly or socially awkward as fuck.
If all three apply to you, then my condolences senpai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

worldometers.info/world-population/

5'9" is fine if you don't give off the aura of a cuck

5'8 here. I get laid consistently, have you considered talking to women that you want to stick your pee pee inside of?

Where do I find them?

somewhere outside, preferably far away from any sort of mongolian horticulture discussion websites

5'6'' here.
Fell for the Veeky Forums meme once. Just ended up wasting a bunch of money on the gym.

Outside of your house. Tinder is a great place to start

>not taken seriously sexually or romantically by women
yeah man its your height holding you back...