Is Gatorade a meme?

Is Gatorade a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brominated_vegetable_oil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is proven to help recovery after INTENSE aerobic exercise. Doesn't help much outside that.

just drink water, big boy

It is literal sugar water, there are far better and cheaper things to have post-workout than this shit.

Not if you play an intense sport, a cup of cold Gatorade on the slde lines is literally heaven.

It has sugar, not HFCS, it's healthy.

Gatorade and Powerade are mostly water though.

Better than soda worse than water.
It's basically flavored water without carbonation.

Do you want quick carbs during a workout? Gatorade is an option.

Get the powedered kind.

Makes protein bearable and just delicious in general tbqh.

Also economically efficient

protip: buy a gatorade and dilute it half and half with water

fuck off

It's dextrose and it's balanced with K. If you're on a shitton of gear and you ran out of mix it yourself dextrose it works well for when you need an insulin pump in a pinch. I drink two intra workout when blasting superdrol or tren.

gatorade me bro
n-no homo

No, it replaces the nutrients and electrolytes you loose when you work out. Drinking it while you work out will help you maintain energy levels. Get the powdered kind and mix it into water to save money.

What? It's made to replace the nutrients and electrolytes you loose when you sweat. You drink it during a workout to help you maintain you energy levels not post workout.

30g grams of sugar in one size of the bottles. Use pedialyte instead.

>nutrients
no
>electrolytes
salt
>energy levels
sugar

No is toxic: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brominated_vegetable_oil
Meme mean popular but I never saw this in yurop.

>being this much of a sugar addict
/sip/ this dick faggot

gatorade made me feel fantastic after my hangover last weekend.

It's also amazing for recovery after intense vomiting and diarrhea.

Well anything that causes a large loss of salts, sugars and water

Citrus drinks in Europe use gylcerol esters. Bretty sure BMO is illegal there iirc.

Also I'm pretty sure Pepsi stopped using BMO in gaterade like 5 or 6 years ago. Still in Mt. Dew and AMP though.

It's too acidic and will damage your teeth if you drink it regularly.

>SHBEBRNO
>INETOUINGEX
>ONGHITUS
What did they mean by this?

Yep, I'm friends with an orthodontist, he told me the kids with the worst teeth are the ones in sports that pound Gatorade and other sports drinks all day.

>>electrolytes
>salt
>>energy levels
>sugar
Yes, and?

This is a good tip. Thanks user.

Why would they drink it all day? Also why didnt their parents get their teeth sealed?

Add potassium to electrolytes. That shit is important.

Just buy they powder and don't mix as much of it in. That's what most cyclists do.

Gatorade has that as well not sure why he left it out. I'm not drinking plain salt, sugar, and potassium in water water though that will taste disgusting. Gatorade has all of that and isn't disgusting tasting plus the powder is cheap and you can choose to not mix as much in.

WHO

who dis

Huh, guess it does. I don't really care for gatorade personally and eat a lot of bananas.
Drink it if you want, just rinse your mouth out and brush your teeth later.
Shit is murder on your enamel.

Gatorade doesn't even have much potassium last time I checked. I just dilute orange or pineapple juice in water the latter of which contains a lot of magnesium too, so that's pretty cool. Dilute those anywhere from 1/2 to 1/4. The sugar gives me a good boost intra workout.

>better
yes probably
>cheaper
I mean if the price of Gatorade is stopping you then you got other problems my man.

H-H20

It's more sugar than most people need but can be useful.

In the MS150 this year I kept two bottles in the cages on my bike: one with water and one half-water/half Gatorade. It served its purpose well without being overbearing.

Then again, most people who buy Gatorade aren't doing 100+ mile bike rides so it's not going to help them.

So is beer, that's not exactly a good argument buddeh