ITT: Veeky Forums related ´´Customs´´, or trends if you will, that you dont understand, dislike...

ITT: Veeky Forums related ´´Customs´´, or trends if you will, that you dont understand, dislike, or outright despise it and the peaple who practice them.

>Those who take cold showers only

A few days ago I tried this, when I was going to shower, noticed no benefits after, didnt feel energized, or more aware or anything they promise. Took a hot shower afterwards and feel extremly relaxed and nice. I understand why do you guys do it.

>Roiders
As long as you admit you are cheating in a certain way, and accept that you have it easier than nattys then we are cool.

>Vegans

Elitist dumb liars. They try to force their lifestyle on people and despise those who reject it. Literally non of the promised health benefits are true.

Your turn Veeky Forums

>autists who can't handle other people living lifestyles differently than them and make threads about it

dumb frogposter

half the threads here are like that, do you post that in every one of them?

>As long as you admit you are cheating
How is it cheating?

You are not competing equally with others. It's like cycling in a running race.

Well you are using substances that arent actually necesary for your body to function in order to artificially increase your muscle mass and strenght. Its kind of the same thing with plastic surgery

>As long as you admit you are cheating in a certain way, and accept that you have it easier than nattys then we are cool.

Not every person that uses steroids is going to look like Mr. Olympia. And past a certain point, everyone uses something at some point.

Wake up and smell the basic unfairness of the world. If it's too much for you, choose whether you want to be a whiny tumblr SJW or a whiny /pol/tard.

As the song goes, you get nothing for nothing if that's what you do, and people like me live to turn you into a cumrag

But how is it cheating? You're not competing, there are no rules except the ones you make for yourself

Thats why I said cheating,in a certain kind of way. Others who are trying to get fit may see roiding as cheating beacuse its way to increase your progress with less effort.

Not whining, just explaining my point of view, its unfair for nattys, but thats about it. Aint like im gonna go rioting and howling in the streets for peaple to stop roiding.

i like doing a cold shower after a sauna

I actually compete in weightlifting.

>As long as you admit you are cheating in a certain way,

I must be cheating

>kek
Turn 30, depression hits
Start looking up low T and hormone research
Went to a doc, got blood tests
LOW T
Start HRT
And thats the end of that
Changed my life

You mean I shouldn't have started trt since it would be cheating?

well ok, I'll just go back to living with low t and depression...................

>i only eat chicken with no antibiotics
>meanwhile this person goes to the dentist and takes antibiotics

If you have medical problems then its different.

>he fell for the cold showers meme

What did you say to the doc? Did insurance cover it?
Almost forgot, are you a fellow burger?

Come on man, obviously TRT is a different story, but there is also no reason for you not to say you are on TRT, at least on this webforum, because it obviously enhances your ability to build muscle.

Were talking about the dudes who blast tren and then go into a CBT saying "only 1 year liftan bros, how's my progress?".

Exactly.

I posted my story online, people called me a bitch and said I was acting like a pussy

I went to the doc, and got blood work. There were some concerns pre trt but than again my actual hormone levels were shit

Few weeks after trt life changing moments, months later and life is amazing, the only issue is "normies" dont understand at all and i can never tell anyone about it, women i have dated thought it was weird

i have been on test for some time now..

>Did insurance cover it?

Nigga, i'm blasting and cruising these days

i have a bunch of different gear..
:)

this shit is addicting,

forgive the spelling/grammar issues tonight i dont care about editing...................

As long as its necesary due to medical issues its fine. If not then you are a pussy.

It's not fucking cheating, unless you claim natty like a faggot.
Put it this way, how is natty/juicy any different from raw/geared PL? Or, to dumb it down even further, high jump/pole vault?

A jacked natty has to put way more effort into it than someone roiding. Therefore its taking a shortcut to achieve something that ould normally take a lot of hard work and dedication, by reducing that amount of hard work and dedication.

Hence why it can be interpretated as cheating.

who are you competing against? if it's a juicer competing against natties, then it definitely is. If not, it isn't. Or is someone who has good genetics for putting on mass cheating compared to someone who has shitty genetics?

Man is it that easy? I'm gonna get my blood done at 30 and hope for the best. Dat free juice cruise.

So for you it was a first step into something bigger?Was the change you experienced just from trt worth the hassle?

Do u have a link to your story posted elsewhere?

genetics has nothing to do with this, as you cant help them. Roids on the other hand....

Life itself is a competion, everyone is competing aganist each other. Why do think some people look better than others? If there was no competition, then we would all look equaly as good in the eyes of everyone, regardless of how we actually look.

Thank god its not like that.

Wait if you're okay with someone achieving more than you because they were genetically blessed why the fuck are you fanny flustered by someone achieving more than you because they were willing to reach beyond the limits of their own petty biology?
Why should I be a slave to my natural hormone levels?

All these butthurt roiders mad about 'cheating'. You wouldnt get so asshurt about it if you didnt think there was some truth to it

Im okay with someone blessed with better genetics beacuse its not like they can choose what genetis to have. Meanwhile you can choose to get shreded the easy way, or the hard way.

Roiders take the easy way. Make of that what you will. I belive I dont have to explain why that is cheating.

I just had an existential crisis imagining if we all became bodiless balls of energy and could contact communicate through pulses how society would develop

I wont post the story however TRT changed my fucking life mate

I'm preparing to write up a little story about it on a steroid forum and I have had professional help with my dosage and narrowing down everything

The best thing is actually how other people treat you and interact with you when you have optimal levels of testosterone. I was a bitch before, people didn't want to hang out with me

I was always depressed, guess what changed in my life after TRT

:)

Half of you faggots who roid would probably make fun of "trust fund babies" and people who were born into wealth, especially if they flaunted it.

Guys who roid and flaunt their bodies are like the kid in highschool who drives to school in a Mercedes that daddy paid for and brags about it all over social media.

Do roiders work less to achieve more?
Do you think they aren't in the gym working just as hard as you but lifting heavier to them?
When you first started and benched lmao1pl8 but it was the hardest thing to do is it easier for a roider whose benching 3pl8 but it's also the hardest thing to do. Are they working less?

Of course they had to work less to achieve their goals. Tell me, why do you roid?

Tell me, who takes more time to get todeadlift 4pl8, a natty or a roider?

Doesnt roids make making it way easier?

OF FUCKING COURSE THEY WORK LESS TI ACHIEVE MORE. Why do you think PERFORMANCE ENHANCING SUBSTANCES are banned in competitions?

>STOP CHEATING AT THIS GAME WITH NO SCORES AND ZERO RECOGNITION FOR PLACEMENT ON WHICH AFOREMENTIONED GAME NO ONE WATCHES AS A SPECTATOR UNLESS THEY ARE A PARTICIPANT OR A PARTICIPANTS MOTHER AS WELL AS IS NEVER BET ON WITH ANY MEANINGFUL AMOUNT OF MONEY BRO ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TAKING ----DRUGS---- TO IMPROVE YOURSELF HOW PATHETIC
10 minutes later
>hey guys Any of you have problems putting on weight?
>check this 2 plate squat form real quick Pls no bully
>REEE FUCKING ROASTIES ID NEVER FUCK THAT
>why does Chad get all the girls
>guys I skipped a couple workouts what do
Can frogposters die yet

Roids don't make my lifting easier. It's makes lifting more efficient. I spend 3 hours daily lifting. I put in way more effort than any natty, difference is I don't judge you for deciding to be small.

Why arent steriods allowed on competitions?

So you put more effort into it than a normal human being, you who take substances to makem your lifting ''more efficient''?

Its not that we are deciding to be small, we are deciding to get Veeky Forums without shortcuts, unlike you, who took the easy way and uses substances instead of hard work to make it.

>Implying that if you were natty you'd be able to lift for 3 hours a day
>Implying that you wouldn't just quit lifting if you had to go back to training natty
>Implying that you are putting in loads of effort when the drugs literally increase motivation, drive and aggressiveness and make training feel amazing
>Implying you'd be even half as big as you are if you were to train natty

>implying 99.99% of lifters will do so competitively