Do something

If your chest looks anything like this or worse and you call yourself a man you need to get your shit together. Do some fucking push ups or something. God damn you have no excuse.

>tfw gyno

bump

get off your fat asses and do some situps or some planks while youre at it, fatty baka

Physical strength is for plebs.

Thank OP. I will go to the gym tomorrow because of this. I need to get my ass in shape.

those are decent sized abs under there.
clearly a bulk

SLIDE THREAD

>that feel
I need surgery for mine. Even lifting won't fix it when your uneven pepperoni nipples have a diameter between 3 and 4 inches depending on where you measure.

stop eating so much

What's worse, manlets or mantits?

>Falling for the no-fat meme.
Even Veeky Forums knows that having fat doesn't mean you lack muscle.

I wanna suckle

please help ;_;

Post pics for research

>eating
Nigga I'm only 220lbs. That shit may be fat but it ain't anywhere near fat enough to have tits like mine. Your advice should be more like "lmao get more test" or something.
God no. These things have made me insecure since I was 14.

But yet I am still a better survivalist, hunter, fisherman, joiner, businessman and family man than you.

go see a fucking surgeon and get that shit cut off. best decision of my life.

>tfw did too many pushups

that shit is as hart as a wall

How much did that cost you? I'm looking around and apparently there's a pretty good gyno surgeon nearby but I heard the surgery is more expensive than implants.

Its not about fit or body building it's about not needing a bra because you have tits that resemble your mother's

pls be bait

you look like a 18 year old developing from that perspective

I'd been doing intermittent fasting for a month. Then my wife started doing the Whole 30 thing, so I joined her. I wasn't really overweight. I had maybe 10lbs at most that I could stand to shed, but I look fine with or without it. Anyway, the combination of the two basically led to me losing 5lbs of it within a couple days. I have some gains I don't want to lose though, so I'm not sure if I'll stick with it. I'm afraid of going back to skinny skeleton mode like I was in my 20s.

I've been training for years can bench 120lb dumbbells but my chest is still flabby.

Sometimes genetics is everything and there's very little you can do unfortunately

I'll admit that my fat doesn't give the manboob look that some of the pics in this thread have but a bit of overhang like in OP is completely normal for people who are 15-17st.