What parts of the body do you need to workout at minimum to impress girls

What parts of the body do you need to workout at minimum to impress girls.

so far I think chest, biceps, maybe triceps and abs is enough for bruce lee body.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do the minimum?
why not do the maximum?

girls don't like big muscular guys.

triceps, biceps, abs and chest maybe some back to get that lean fuckboi look

i can assure you that it will take (at the bare minimum) 2-3 years going really fucking hard in the gym every day to get too big for a girl if you're not on steroids

because pic will pass for girls who don't like guys too big, but a guy to big won't pass for a girl who doesn't like big guys.
>dyel spotted(you)

this is what girls want.

girls didn't evolve for millions of years seeking big roided faggots.

Define big.

anything that isn't called dyel by this board autists.

This. You won't wake up one day and look like a "big muscular guy", you could be lifting for 5 years natty and still look very good in normie eyes. You start looking "too big" when you take roids.
And even there, I've seen guys that don't look that big taking drugs... It really depends on a lot of factors.

Veeky Forums's definition of big is a lot different than girls' definition of too big. You're not going to look like Ronnie Coleman no matter how hard you try.

see

When girls say too big they're talking about juiced up bodybuilders. I guaruntee you no girl will be complaining if you have a body like the captain america actor.

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/

Every part

>forgetting calves

Girls will leave you for a man with bigger calves.

>he has thicker abs than me and smaller everything else

Do as much abs as possible. Everything else is memes.

>Chest
>Arms
>Shoulders

That plus a decent diet will be enough for most women, just wear some baggy pants you skinny-legged faggot

the only meme is doing abs

Work your back. It will fill our your shirt better than anything, and you will be wider. Women are unknowingly attracted to the v taper.

Why be inefficient?

There's a pretty wide band of 'most preferable' male physiques. If Ronaldo there had an additional 10 lbs. of muscle, he would likely be roughly as desirable overall among the female cohort we consider relevant. Attractiveness is also highly contextual; most women would probably prefer the bigger Ronaldo if you put him next to the one depicted, even if they consider him less desirable in a vacuum. Ultimately, women as a group are just generally poor judges of human beauty (I'm reminded of that okcupid study where women consider ~80% of men to be 'below average' in attractiveness).

I fell for the "you don't need to work abs, just deadlift/squat" meme
it is a meme

>baggy pants

Obviously you shouldn't work one muscle group to the exclusion of all else.

BUT.

What attracts women is what they see the most. So if you've got big, defined shoulders, and nice strong forearms, every woman every day is going to notice.

If you have really nice forearms and you wear sweaters pushed up to your elbows you will make women wet.

This is biologically true, though I am not sure it is what attracts them the most.

True. And most people don't work forearms. Idiots. Start doing farmer's walks boys.

I remember watching a video on youtube where the guy was like, boys, do forearms and shrugs every day. They take a couple minutes max, and they're super important. So I do.

shouldn't you take a rest day in between?