I really want to visit Mecca at one point in my life. It seems like a very serene and one of a kind place...

I really want to visit Mecca at one point in my life. It seems like a very serene and one of a kind place. The issue is I was raised Catholic and I no longer practice any religion, although I have large interests in most of them, including Islam. Is there any chance that in my lifetime (I'm pretty young) that the ban on non-Muslims in Mecca will be lifted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b9IFK8i0iSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally fake converting to xlam
they're not gonna ask all*h to scan you or shit

I know its just a fine but I feel like getting caught doing that could really get my shit fucked.

Also I live around very conservative people so ehh.

they have literally no way to check if your moslem or not
just remember the syahadah,one or more of the surah in the Koran (al-fatehah is the easiest one) and the 5 pillars of islam
source:an ex-muslim

Have you been there? If so, what’s it like?

Your penis has to circumcised, for one. You have to know Islamic practices, rituals, and a number of surahs by heart to be said during prayer, hajj, umrah, or whatever. It's really not difficult at all to spot a kafir.

Not the guy you asked, but I've been to Mecca 12 times as a child. It was full of people, it's a bustling city. It feels really really alive, people help each other and give out free food and what not. The floors of the grand mosque are water cooled, it's literally heaven when you walk in if it's hot outside. It's extremely relaxing.

What about circumcision?

im circumcised, i can easily go to a local mosque and just learn on google and through my few Muslim friends. But im also very (Irish) white so I'm suspect in the first place

yeah bullshit, I don't think you understand how many people are in Mecca at any given time. Nobody is going around checking every asshole who stumbles a prayer or two

>But im also very (Irish)
just say you're bosnian, chechen or tatar

>literal pee pee inspection
lel no
>islamic practice and ritual
Only the aurat,the prayer and syahada really matters
The mosque is huge,and you can say that you are new convert and trying to get into islam,if you can remember a surahs its yassin or the three quls or claim that you will be following the imam
Have you seen all the tattooed football players and stories of ethiopian christians getting in
My grandparents offered me but i rather go to Dubai or Vienna

The way they know is by looking at your visa or iqama (residency papers), which clearly marks if you're a Muslim(something predetermined/prechecked). There are checkpoints at all entrances of Mecca, but they rarely check anyone's papers unless you look suspicious, are looking for someone, or the policeman feels bored. If they do find out you're not Muslim they'll just turn you back or tell you to take the non-Muslim access road that goes around Mecca to other cities like Taif.

>dubai

You're retarded. I can't even comprehend how you can put that shithole in the same sentence as Vienna. Thanks for letting us know your opinions are worthless.

Carry those conversion guide in mosque and shit when you go
Im still perplexed why you want to go there,im not keen to fund the sauds

Because my mates there you dumb cretin

if you live in any western european or american country and you pay your taxes then youre funding them anyways

Not a comparable equivalance

Yeah mate his $600 plane ticket to Qatar Airways, $500 hotel stay in Marriott, and $100 food from McDonald's and KFC will surely fuel the Sharia revolution. Retard.

It very much is, in fact just by supporting your government doing this you're giving them hundreds of times more money than i would in just a one week trip to Mecca.

Pretty sure you have to pay hajj fees m80

Also, Saudi Arabia has almost 0 taxes for all civilians. They don't need your $1100 investment in the country, they're one of the richest in the world.

>hajj fees

1. OP never said he was sneaking in for Hajj.
2. What the actual fuck is Hajj fees you retard? You mean paying $10 for the costs of living in the tents in Arafat for a week with free food? Yeah dude, you're surely funding the worldwide Wahhabist movement with Hajj fees. It's not a way to make money, Hajj is a net loss for Saudi Arabia.

Please don't talk about stuff you obviously don't know anything about.

A lot smelly brown people. Nothing special. Just Travel to Iran and visit a imamzadeh. You don't even have to convert.

this
go during ashura and see them flaying themselves

I think you expressed the same about your opinions user

Why would you want to visit a military target? I'm not alt-right or a supporter of the alt-right but I think the alt-right is getting ready to nuke that ticking time-tomb that is Islam.

Why do you want to go an expensive shit country where the hajj is crowded that you would not even be able to see any of the good things. Instead, you can travel to Iran and see their amazing mosques. You don't have to convert, it's cheaper, Iran has more to offer, and you will actually see it cause it not as crowded.

You want to go to hajj when you can go here:
youtube.com/watch?v=b9IFK8i0iSM

Ahmadinejad detected

Fucking kek. I hope they get powerful enough to nuke Mecca. Lmfao

Death to America!

me too man, i wish i had the money to travel around the world and see these important monuments and historical buildings for myself.
i wish you good luck mate, post what it was like in there if you were to get inside.

>people who identify as alt right
>collection of neets and adolescents who congregate on the internet
>nuking anything
Yeah, okay.

back off to /pol/ faggot

they could ask you to recite ANY qaran verse

Asking the real question.
My dad went to dubai to work (his company makes gardens and he's the one who matches the design to the plants according to climate and other stuff) and he literally hated that city. Every person he spoke to tried to make him feel inferior and his local guide told him it was normal. If he went in a lift and women without husband got in, he had to leave the lift and wait for the next one. His hotel was expensive, but toilet was dirty and nobody cleaned it even if he left a tip to the receptionist and to the room cleaner asking them to fix that problem. And the climate was unbereable. Extremely hot outside, extremely cold inside buildings.

he sounds like a cuck, should have just stayed in the elavator

> every believer is a Hafez and has memorized all 114 suras of the Quran, much less what they mean

Any western white man who converts to islam is weak.

Islam is an alpha warrior religion though, unlike effeminate, weak, and cucked modern Christianity or atheism.

this.