meth is great if your on a cut tbqh senpai

Krokodil for cardio and datura for lifting

Xtc

>hey man, what diet are you on
>oh, glad you asked, man. I'm on the crack diet
>woah, far out dude

Weed before a workout can be a lot of fun

datura is my fav. before lifting

I only eat wild rabbit semen that I milk from rabbits I catch with my hands and dry bugs I find on the windowsills of houses I break into looking for dirty panties.

It can be so long as you are not too high to drive. Driving baked is suicide tier anxiety and the least fun thing ever.

Honestly can't believe it isn't illegal

>Not injecting meth

It's like you don't even want to be a homeless addict.

Weed kills my workout. I get mad anxious in the gym and sweaty palms.

>too high to drive
casual spotted

Same here. It saps my strength--making me weak.

>not vaping you're own smegma
not gonna make it

I'm on antidepressants, an anti-psychotic, and adderall, so I don't even need to do illegal drugs. I'd like to try a hallucinogenic like LSD, but I'm not sure it'd mix well with my normal shit.

MY DUDES

l-arginine, or l-citrulline?

l-citrulline is the most apparent in most preworkouts, but its a matter of preference

>do stims before workout
>have heart attack
happens every day

Fuck datura I couldn't see properly for days

post vids... for research purposes

heroin

is it a psych?

or low dose background high dose out of here type thing

it's a deleriant

Food and coffe. Crazy stuff, i know!

you guys have to be trolling. i've done enough datura to know you're full of shit.

Caffeine, sugar and SALT guys! You'll be stronger than a mf

a pot of coffee

It's the strongest hallucinogen but it isn't a psych, it's a deliriant meaning you will never be able to differentiate between reality and the trip so you'll end up talking to a lampshade for two hours thinking it's your brother despite not having a brother

Story time?

I recommend injecting a hit of jenkem. It's a top notch vasodilator, don't knock it till you've tried it, user.

You cant inject a gas bro.

or can you?

this is the average junkie posting

really bingos my bongos

Self-hatred.

Honestly I just treadmill uphill for a while as part of my warmup and all those jew tvs blaring at you and what they play on there piss me off to no end that I lift harder.

doesn't sound like something that enhances any sort of personal journey, is this completely what it does? incoherently mix people up?

Yeah, it fucks you up big time. If you want some funny stories go to erowid and read the experiences of it

THIS
both of you are obligated to greentext something or fuck off with your lies