I'm sick of being a fucking Biology major in my college...

I'm sick of being a fucking Biology major in my college. What is something I can study that is related to Health/Fitness?

kinesiology

Literally biology you fucking idiot

My degree is in biology with a minor in entomology. Just minor in something like sports med or whatever fitness minors you have available. Maybe even nutrition if its an option. Biology is the shit

>have bio degree
>Get job with biochem company scuba diving and piloting their research vessel
>Also get my master's degree paid for
Bio isn't that bad if you're not a spaz.

Best advice would be biology, luckily you're already in it!
Assuming this is b8 because any person should see how relevant biology is, just get a minor or further studies in masters.

I want to do the same thing, where you studying

How about checking the majors your college offers and choose from there?

/thread

okay, I'll stick with the Bio major, what are some classes I should take then? I wanted to get away from like the cellular/genetic stuff, and focus more on actual food science, exercise science, etc. Kinesiology might be a good idea

>autistic retard asks an anime imageboard what classes to take and what major to do instead of the academic advisers at his school

how do retards like you even make it to college

You're going to be entirely uneducated and just spouting off facts if you write off cellular/genetics, you won't understand food or exercise science.
I would ask your advisor about this, tell them if there are any classes you can take there.

So does everyone agree that Biology would be the best major? And for a minor, should I do a meme one called "Health and Fitness", or should I do something more real like Chemistry or Astronomy, which is what I was set to do?

Nice
I'd be down

Biology

If you want to go far in truly understanding the topic then biochemistry is a must.
Lucky for you most biochem is shit that is taught for pre-meds to just memorize rhetoric, so take organic chemistry class and read a biochem book.
Or better yet talk to your advisor.

As someone who's doing food science, do NOT write off cellular, mircobiology is a big part of the major, along with o-chem

Micro is interesting af.
I'm studying chemistry and geology (with some other math minors) and have been thinking about biogeochemistry.
I don't know if user wants to actually understand the course material or if he wants to just get a job as a personal trainer, he needs to be more specific.

Listen to me, mate
The biggest mistake in my life was dropping out of studying bio
I know orgchem and cell bio can be hard
But don't give up

Stay with it and make friends with lab leaders.
One of my buds worked on fucking resurrecting dinosaurs as an undergrad
Now he's running a cancer research lab

Stick with it.
Don't fuck up like I did

I want to go to medical school though, so I want to have an easier time having a higher gpa by studying something I actually am interested in

>One of my buds worked on fucking resurrecting dinosaurs as an undergrad
did he succeed?
>ywn go to school with chris pratt.

I'm not expert, but can't you get some credit on medical school if you have an undergrad in bio?
I'm sure there are transferable credits.
Either way, find a way to transfer while maintaining total consistency.
Don't fuck up.

He worked in one of Jack Horner's dino resurrection labs.
His lab was one of the embryological ones. He fucked with a good number of chicken eggs.
Got some teeth and tails to express.

Naturally, they were not allowed to allow those embryos to hatch.

Why are you lying on the internet user?

I'm not.
Why do you think I am?

Do you want some more details? I'm not a biofag, but I watched over enough shoulders to get some basic understanding of what is going on

OP, if I can make it, anyone can.
>shitty BA in psychology
>MS in exercise science with a concentration in clinical cardiac rehabilitation
>currently taking prerequisites for PT school
Don't give up. Lots of people underestimate kinesiology majors, too, but their curriculum is oftentimes just as tedious and includes similar classes. You'll also learn a lot of practical shit. I got to take 3 different exercise physiology classes, 2 different biomechanics classes, and numerous major related graduate level courses. I'm not saying you should switch your major, just giving some food for thought