People at your gym

people at your gym
>gym noob that hasn't made any gains in maybe 3 years
>the guy at the front desk that likes to fuck with the gym noob too much
>guy that quarter squats 4 plate, but you can't even call it a quarter squat its more like a "knee bend"
>guy that actually squats a shit ton of weight ATG
>that lady thats like fourty something years old whose in bargain bin territory and hits on all the gymbros
>the owner of the gym that takes pictures of all the cardio bunnies' asses while they're not looking

> black guy who looks like he's been chiseled out of obsidian

im kinda new to this board, but holy shit.
i pretty much ignore everyone, and not even in a beta way... im just focused on my workout.
i had no idea people were this judgmental.
also, why have i never been hit on? ive been flirted with once, but other than that i just do my thing.
the only people i ever judge are fat people because they stick out.
i usually reconcile the kneejerk schadenfreude type feeling by reminding myself they are actually at the gym trying to improve themselves.

>the herd of DYEL pajeets who never rack anything

>also, why have i never been hit on? ive been flirted with once, but other than that i just do my thing.
>the only people i ever judge are fat people because they stick out.

thats why, judging fat people in the gym is not cool man!

there is this one fucking grey haired dude who looks kind of built who always walks around the gym like he's on a mission but he just walks around the equipment and out the door and back in and under and over shit like he's doing some randomised lap of the gym between the sets of the retarded exercises he does. he also walks super close to any hot chicks and slows down and sometimes says something retarded to them. he kind of looks like George Clooney but he is so fucking weird.

>That black guy who didnt get the BBC genetics

>old guy who is there literally every day for 3+ hours, comes in wearing heaps of clothes and slowly removes them over the course of 3 hours. smells like shit and also seems to know everyone in the gym.
>kind of built guy who curls in the squat rack, but spends like 15 minutes on his phone between sets.
>middle aged guy who gets his dyel buddy to punch his abs for like 20 minutes straight. can do dips for reps with 25 kg on his belt though
>fat as fuck guy who can bench 4 plate

>that guy who wears the same clothes every day
>that guy who wears the 5% rich piana tank but is 95% douche
>that old indian guy who's somehow always talking on the phone
>that guy who is always working out at the same time as you no matter what time of day

Seriously. Putting things back where you found them, pre-school shit.

One time I accidentally made eye contact with someone right after I finished a set of power cleans. I gave him the obligatory nod and turned away. He walked across the gym and gave me a brofist, then went back to his bench. It was an odd moment for me.

>not giving fatties sound advice and helping them

It's like you don't even care about making it.

>the millions of freshmen that come in the afternoon to do 30 minutes of bicep curls and leave
>the three weirdos that come in at 05:30 to do olympic lifts by themselves then leave
>the hoards of chads who come in to play pickup basketball late at night
Fucking university gym, it's always way too crowded.

>that guy who's in the gym at 3am
like come on dude, that's my special gym time

>qt girl with the defined back and great smelling hair
> the mature blonde braphog always chewing gum

>you're that guy that always works out at the same time to that guy

(Mind blown)

>old asian woman that uses all the machines wrong
>same asian woman that stands infront of the mirror and just claps
>different asian woman that spits into the trashcan every lap on the upstairs track
>400 pound black guy thats at the gym everyday actually trying
>50 year old cuban thats strong as fuck
>twig teen that sits down on leg extension and just looks on his phone for 30 mins

THE FUCKING SMELLY DARK BROWN PAJEETS HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK 1 BILLION STREETSHITTERS NEVER DISCOVERED BODY DEODORANT FUCK THAT ENTIRE RACE OF SUBHUMANS

I WORK AT A FUCKING BANK AND 10 PAJEETS CAME IN TODAY TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT AND THEY ALL STANK MY FUCKING OFFICE FOR 8 HOURS.

I FINALLY GO HOME AND GET READY FOR THE GYM AND THERE'S RAJESH WHO HASN'T TAKEN A SHOWER IN MONTHS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE BENCHPRESS WITH THE AC FAN BLOWING ON MAX RIGHT ON HIS SKINNY MANTLET FACE. TOOK ALL MY SELF-RESTRAINT TO NOT IMPALE THAT FUCKING GYPSY ON THE SMITH MACHINE

FUCK INDIA FUCK PAKISTAN FUCK THOSE NEPALESE CUNTS FUCK THIS CURRY NIGGER RACE I'M GLAD GHANDI DIED LIKE A BITCH I HOPE YOU ALL GET LEPROSY COCK ROT AIDS WIPE YOURSELVES OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEREEEEEEEEEWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>that guy hasn't thought about you one time in his entire life

(Mind blown)

you're on a website whose only selection pressures are internet access and social maladjustment—this behavior isn't representative of gymgoers generally

the guy in the picture is my gym.
I dont have any real gripes, everyone is nice and i have a blast doing the conditioning.

>that guy who quarter squats 275
>that guy who wears hoodie, jeans, osiris shoes and rack pulls 4plaet above the knees
>that guy who gives you encouragement when you almost can't do your last rep on bench

curry smells very similar to BO, it's not that indians smell bad, it's their food

Nobody, including fatties, should receive advice unless they're on the verge of seriously hurting themselves.

Lmao what uni are you describing? Because I sound like the Olympic lifter.

>imagining the professional looking bank employee opening his windows immediately after some indians leave his office and muttering to himself 'fucking pajeets'

>that one guy who wears the same clothes everyday
B-but they are my workout clothes. They are clean and I don't smell so hopefully people don't look at me weird

i have these

>that guy bulking out of control and leaving humanity behind

(You)

I hate Indians

>hungry skeleton who does only cardio and stretching and leaves

>ripped master of squats (my friend) who trains a black haired qt in futile hopes of getting laid

> black haired sassy qt who knows my good dude has a hard-on on her and she is using him, since she obviously only wants those free PT-tier lessons.

>Ripped as fuck ukrainian guy who is talking way too loud at the gym,
Once I reach my max power level around the end of that year I will challenge him to a Mortal Kombat for this transgression, Right now I have to take it since he will probably go Wołyń on my ass.

>disgusting couguar-tier PT who eye fucks every decent guy in the gym, gives pure broscience meme advices ("girls shouldn't deadlift and squat, better use those machines!")
She also loves to stretch here roastie ass EVERY FUCKING TIME me and my bro are doing our HIIT right before our eyes
I genuinely have to close my eyes and pretend to autisticly listen to my music while running to avoid this horrible sight.

Kek'd

You just gave him the gay nod m8. Now you're bound by contract to meet him in the showers afterwards for some stretching and "protein" shakes.

>They are clean
1) are you incapable of sweating? if the answer is no, why aren't the clothes all sweaty?
2) enjoy your staph infection, you think everyone wipes down the equipment when they finish?

>fat dyel in a basketball jersey always using lat pulldown

>that skelly that somehow benches 3pl8 and ends the session with everyone one of his veins out
>that Asian fitness instagram model that you constantly have to stop yourself from checking her ass out while she works out
>that homeless woman with no teeth who comes in, showers then rummages the trash for plastic bottles
>that hombre who sits in the bench press wearing a button down and jeans
>that guy who asks you how many sets you have left on the angled leg press every Thursday for the past 6 months

>that guy wearin basketball shorts to the gym

> the PT whose clients never make any progress because he makes them do some dumb meme exercises
> the ripped as fuck guy that has 5 cans of supps in his gym bag but never NEVER works legs
> the 6'5 lanklet that somehow benches 110 kg for 7 reps ???
> the steron bro that has acne so bad his face looks like Swiss cheese

Yes it fucking is.

New flash: humans judge others all the fucking time. We're walking judging machines. People notice more than you think they do. I can't even count the amount of times normie work conversation has started with "so there was this guy/girl in the gym the other day".

>the old guy who builds a fort around the adjustable bench using every single dumbbell he can find
>the guy who inexplicably works out in jeans
>blonde cardio bunny milf and PT bro whose sexual tension is palpable

>>that guy who wears the same clothes every day

I do that. I have a washing machine and wash them every use.

>watch yourself, traveler. Pajeet does not play these games

Forgot my image fuck

Getting someone to hit you in the abs is an old OLD school boxing technique for building toughness. Learn from that person for maximum grit gains.

t. pajeet

I overall respect Alan but that vid was quite a new low for him

>That guy who loads up 60kg on preacher bench then locks his arms at a 45 degree angle and moves the weight by standing up and sitting back down on the seat repeatedly

i wish someone gave me a bro fist after my sets of power cleans

2am master race

>Used to do thai boxing and calisthenics
>joined the army, free gym access
>as to not be that one guy everyone hates, wipe the benches behind me
>Always start and finish with light cardio so I arrive all sweaty, hence the cleaning the benches I use
>So far I'm the only one I ever saw doing it

I don't know if I should be impressed or disgusted

>takes the judgement free logo to heart

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

>wannabe chad in an herbalife shirt and wrist wraps 2 inches below his wrists utterly fails to press 100lb dumbbells after getting an old man to wrestle the dumbbells into place for him
>throws down the dumbbells and immediately starts walking around and talking about how his diet is making him weak and normally he'd get those for 10
>leaves his wrist wrap bracelets on for the entirety of his workout, except when he takes them off to use as padding for his hands when he does kipping pullups

How disillusioned do you have to be that you fail one rep and say you can do 10 normally
Hope he tore his rotators

>that guy who is always working out at the same time as you no matter what time of day

That's your reflection, user

>that guy who sips water between each set

It was some truly incredible delusion

He had a whole list of 5-6 different excuses he announced to the gym after his utter failure

Should've been a comedy routine

>im kinda new to this board
Yeah maybe you should lurk more then

kek. this

>the guy that sips water between each rep

>that guy who just started coming to your gym and has already made friends with people eventhough you've been there for 3 years

do you not wash your clothes?

Right but I wash my workout clothes every week. Sure it probably doesn't smell the best Saturday but I put on deodorant everyday so my sweat can't smell that bad

Also do you have a different outfit for the gym everyday? You're either
L O N D O N?
O
N
D
O
N
?
Or a fag

this is me

>guy who's gut hangs over his lifting belt which he never takes off and slams the weight as loud as possible on every exercise

>that guy who still has trouble sliding plates off the bar but can do his lifts just fine

>tfw I'm apparently the guy who squats all the time

>that guy training to do backflips in the dojo room while no classes are taking place

DELET

So pretty much all of Veeky Forums can agree that Pajeets are the worst race?

Had this one yesterday

> Dude comes in 300+ lbs
> goodforfatty.jpg
> Hammie heads straight to the restroom
> Comes out and does 5 minutes of treadmill
> MoreRestroom.flush
> Comes out and punches the punching bag for 2 minutes.
> Checks out power bands
> Sits down and pulls out his phone
> Was there just staring at girls by the time I left. Only got up once to go to the bathroom again

No wonder he's a hamplanet

One of my lab mates was a panjeet. Called him out on not wearing deodorant or showering. Told him this is how it works in America.

Amazingly he didn't stink *as bad* after that insult which was in front of other people.

>that guy that only does cardio and talked to the squatting chick before you did even though you see her daily

>that skeleton who goes to the pool and swims laps for 3 hours straight

Yes.

They're only marginally better than blacks since they don't commit so many crimes.

With you a 100%