Why do women stay in relationships if they dont feel love and can get dick anywhere anytime. what are they after

Why do women stay in relationships if they dont feel love and can get dick anywhere anytime. what are they after

what are you after?

Veeky Forums will tell you they are parasites sucking your value and resources. They could possibly be humans with people needs tho.

Someone who i can text goodnight after a long day of making gains and pumping iron

Women are more likely than men to end a stale relationship.

When they don't it's for the same reasons men don't, mainly because break ups are hard because we are still attached to people even though we may realize they are no longer the right people for us.

well, there you go

Daily reminder to sage and report all bullshit /r9k/ threads

Imagine you have a collection of watches. You love your watches.

Your homeboy comes over and says, "dude you got so many watches, can I take one home?"

"No. These watches are mine."

This is what females do with boyfriends they dont love and the betas that cuck themselves to them.

Women just want someone who will fuck off and leave them alone all day except for the short period of time of time and give them attention

You just know these two had fun ;)

single
married

I honestly can't decide if it's a nature or nurture thing, but either way I find that women today aren't capable of feeling "love" in the same way that most men do. As to why they stay in relationships? I'd say it's a number of things; increased social standing/value, security, she would feel pressure/ be devalued by her female friends for not actively having a man. I find a lot of women get boyfriends that they feel that they know won't ever leave them and that they can have a degree of control over, and use that as a fallback while they monkeybranch and see if they can't find a higher value guy to replace the other poor bastard.

single

Guy on right trains abs. wtf is left doing with his life?

double

triple

Sunken costs fallacy.

Women are just as stupid as we are.

HOME RUN!

Dude on the left has a face that embodies everything Veeky Forums. His eye bags and slightly agape mouth scream "I shitpost about jews and tfwnogf"

Also shit symmetry with legs

This is where you are wrong

>Women just want someone who will fuck off and leave them alone all day except for the short period of time of time and give them attention
My ex was on me like stink on shit, I had to take her to the gym every single time or else she'd think I'm fucking someone else..

Maybe, just maybe, people are vastly different and want vastly different things from their partners. My ex simply thought when people think of us they think of user and Femanon, not us individually but always as a pair.

This is true of western women. I am Ukraine and your women are awful when I came to USA for a job. I am in Bulgaria now and it is better here

ive given up on the concept of love, my only criteria for relationships are whether or not shes attractive and how much i enjoy their company. i don't emotionally invest into the relationship but i put down enough to show her i care. idk what mental gymastics women do to stay in relations

one leg is forwards you absolute fucking idiot

open your eyes and learn perspective dipshit