Would you rather

Let's have a Veeky Forums would you rather.

Would you rather...

Squat 500lbs but only be able to bench 100lbs?
Or bench 500lbs but only be able to squat 100lbs?

Bench. 500lb bench is much more impressive.

Would you rather fuck a giant, morbidly obese progressive womyn or a fit tranny?

>gain 15lbs on my squat and drop 230lbs off my bench
>gain 170lbs on my bench and drop 385lbs off my squat

I choose neither. 1) means you are weak as fuck, 2) means you'll literally snap you pec

bench by far
500lbs is huge
500lbs squat is achieveable for many

I already do one of those :)

tranny, easy

bench

i don't train legs anyway :)

OPs mom or OPs dad? Mom

1/2

Would you rather be dominated by pic related

2/2

or dominate pic related

Is this a dude?

If not, i'd gladly let her turn me into a chastised sissy bondage slave. No homo.

>those hips

hnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Moosefix my friend. You're welcome.

Dominate nr 2 obviously. I'm no BP incel

I'd dominate her. I can't be dominated.

def 500lb bench, and 100lb squat -- my thighs would explode in size just from that alone

Would you rather have free equipment,free access to all gyms and you have dibs on ALL racks, machines, equipment and you can order any equipment you want for the gym for the rest of your life

OR

Get the best coach available to help you get your goals (bodybuilding, powerlifting, weightlifting, footballetc) but on for 3 years

Well?

best coach, get ideal body, get program to maintain said body, stay in current gym

I don't like being dominated but the crush I will always have on moose is too strong.

Also, would you rather have all your meals prepped for you (not a star chef, just decent cooking) or have a homegym with all the things you need (but none of the fancy isolation machines)?

T. Dyel skeletor