Prison Workouts

Sup fit, I'm a Corrections Officer and I have to say I'm impressed and also blown away by the physiques I see in my prison.

They get the three square meals provided by the State however they have access to the commissary where they can order all types of food. From candy, chips, sweets to real food like canned goods, dried meats, basically anything you can get a grocery store minus produce. Ramen is huge, during my cell searches I always find at least 20 to 30 packs of ramen.

To those who say bodyweight exercises won't get you anywhere, I call bullshit. They get 1-2 yard recreational periods a day and it lasts no more than an hour. All they got are pullup bars and dip bars.

The pushups they do are hardly full ROM, they do like quarter ROM but they rep it out like crazy.

Here I'm thinking bodyweight exercises will only get you so far. And yes I know all they do is eat, workout all day and sleep as long as they want, but these guys are bigger than most of the dudes in my gym who have access to weights.

tldr bw exercises are top tier

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_r51WgPjEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. They naturally have higher test because they are what are truly alpha males. That's how they got into prison: too much test for the normie world.

2. They are sneaking in steroids, guaranteed. They are using your fellow officers to do it.

In summary, bodyweight exercises are inferior to other forms of training. There are other factors at play here.

t. ss+gomad victim

While I don't doubt corrupt officers do smuggle controlled substances into prisons to say every single one of them is on steroids is retarded, that's like accusing all the guys bigger than you at your gym have to be on steroids.

Besides these motherfuckers aren't stupid, they get tested all the time and steroids are considered a controlled substance without a prescription, they know that comes up in their urine or blood, they're getting more time added to their sentence.

You can't sit here and say you wouldn't get hueg if all you did were bodyweight exercises, ate like a savage and slept when you want. You know why? Cause these inmates do it for years and don't need weights to get big.

For steroids, they need to test specifically for them and it's an expensive test compared to the usual narcotic drugs.

They would also have to test for every different type of steroid compound. Just testing for test won't reveal all the orals, or other substances.

But you realize how shitty of an excuse that is right? You can't say they're all on steroids.

I'm not entering into that part of the discussion, I only wanted to illustrate it is nonsensical to believe a piss/blood test would reveal all steroid substances.

Whether they do or don't isn't something I'd care to opine on because I'm not in the system nor have direct evidence to support any position.

At best all I would say is some are and some aren't.

Not OP, also a CO. Where I live, it's just nogs and trailer park trash. And fewer than most are actually any semblance of big or fit. They're in prison because they're fucking mongs and once they leave they just keep coming back. They can't help hitting their wives or stealing shit. They fucking love coming to prison dude, they live for it. I hate this town so much.

>They're most likely pretty high test. High test men are more likely to commit crimes
>They're probably lean because they don't get much food
>jail is a masculine environment and causes natty test gains

I dont understand what you want to say.
Do you want to say that boweight is good Training??
Well it is, old News. There are guys that work with heavier weights, there are guys that work mostly on machines (like myself) and there are guys that work with bodyweight (like my brother). Whats wrong, everyone should do what he likes.

Im stronger then my brother, just for the records.

We had roids where I was in prison, and I heard there being in few other places where I stayed for a while. Of course there is roids.

I highly doubt everyone in prison is getting tested for synthetic testosterone. There's two tests for test in sports

>simply checking for an elevated level of T versus a norm (T/E test)
This won't work in prison, because everyone in there has above-normal testosterone naturally

>the Carbon-Isotope Ration test (CIR)
This is a very expensive test to run, so much so that USADA doesn't even require this because of the expense. So UFC doesn't do the CIR test, because it's expensive just to test two men.

Moreover, there's not a law against having synthetic testosterone in your body, the law is against possession and distribution.

You're really reaching for straws. The average person cannot train like a convict and expect those results, because the average person cannot get their testosterone levels as high as convicts. The prison system recently started eliminating free weights from prisons specifically to try to limit the amount of strength the inmates can accrue. Granted, they can make huge gains with bodyweight routines as well, but no one is saying they ought to give them the free weights back.

Convicts make monster gains because they already left humanity behind.

the obvious answer is that they suck each other off and drink semen on a regular

Good to see another brother in blue. Man idk about you but in my prison, it is not as easy or common as it sounds to smuggle shit in. Its rare and while those shitbags do exist, the ones who usually smuggle contraband in are the COs who are deep into some shit with the inmates and are being blackmailed. Like I said, very uncommon for this.

What I'm saying is that its dumb as fuck to say they're all on roids. I'm not saying its not impossible but not all of them. My prison hasn't had free weights since the early 90s. Yet you see these motherfuckers as wide as doors and huge as fuck.

So you're saying the average person cannot get huge doing countless pushups, pullups and chins, dips, bw squats, lunges etc etc and eating most likely every 2 hours coupled with plenty of rest? I disagree. The real big dudes I always see them with a tupperware full of food or always munching on something.

>So you're saying the average person cannot get huge doing countless pushups, pullups and chins, dips, bw squats, lunges etc etc and eating most likely every 2 hours coupled with plenty of rest?
Yes. that's what I'm saying. Feel free to post a pic of yourself now, then do the exercises you're suggesting, then come back here in 6 months with a valid test showing you didn't pin yourself full of gear, and an after pic that will blow us all away, and I will eat my words.

>In summary, bodyweight exercises are inferior to other forms of training.

I'll do it if I don't have to pay for a steroid test.
I'm not that dude but I'll do purely body weight and come back here in 2.5 months and post my results. I'm going to compete with a friend of mine who lifts in a few months here; see who can deadlift more. He can deadlift 435 lbs right now, and when I lifted a while back I only got up to 285 lbs (grip was shit, so I bet I would have gotten 305 lbs with straps).

25th of October fucker

I haven't stuck to a routine since high school weight lifting class, but fuck you.

Enjoy those bodyweight deadlifts.

>bigger than most of the dudes in my gym who have access to weights.
If they're as big as the guys in your pic, no they're not.

I stand on a metal bar and pull on it.
So how about it? How many points do I get for becoming more lean-ripped?

>bodyweight deadlifts
>I stand on a metal bar and pull on it.
>actually believing this

BW exercises are neat and gimmicky but in no way can amount to using tools and resources available. There's just no scientific argument against it. Even body weight trainers add resistance which isn't even a weight-free method nor is it bodyweight. It's just pushups>Bench press and Pull-ups over cable/stack lat pulls.

>I stand on a metal bar and pull to train my posterior chain because I don't use a barbell and weights somehow = body weight deadlifts
>Implying I'm the one who is retarded
>Implying your reading comprehension isn't retarded
>Implying you don't live in an echo chamber of your own thoughts

I see that you aren't serious about fitness, but a rather serious shit poster.

>not just hanging from a bar upside down with your feel in shackles and then doing squats against gravity
You've never done bw training before, have you?

Enough people have mentioned it, but the natural test levels is all there is too this thread. Sure you can gain muscle doing bodyweight exercises. Is it as efficent as as a barbell workout? Probably not, but baseline test is going to have a much bigger impact on your physique than whatever specific workout routine you do.

>my feel in shackles
user...

Basically true. I try to cultivate my 'fire' for this very reason... aggressive, confrontational, no-holds-barred, Fire...

Sure you can try, but any natural boosting to your testosterone is going to have a minimal impact.

It's also extremely uncommon here, especially with as many shakedowns as we do. I would be in extreme shock if any one of these inmates had access to any kind of AAS. Our prison is also devoid of free weights. Only bw for the grown children.

Not if you're a wizard. I've spent the last week cultivating the Fire element and started getting temporary heat rashes.
All I do is try to imbue my food and drink and air with fire, and visualize myself overpowering other forces in my body with fire. I've gotten quite the intense experience from it.

Fire retention mother fucker do you know about it?

Been noticing more vitality, clarity, manliness, connection to my body, blood pump, motivation to workout, courage; that sort of fiery shit.

Not him, but is it outlandish to suggest that they partner up and use one another for resistance training? As in, sitting on each other for push ups, holding one another down during pull ups, etc.? Progressive tension overload dictates hypertrophy/hyperplasia so as long as there's at least some form of resistance, is it that crazy to think that they get big without gear?

It is crazy to think they can't get gear. They're not all on gear, I never said "everyone in prison is on gear". But there is definitely gear in prison.

The biggest factor in prison gains is that people in prison have naturally higher testosterone.

I don't disagree with you at all. I was just offering some supplemental food for thought brah. This topic would make for excellent research

Also when the integrity of your butthole literally depends on getting as swole as possible it's a powerful motivator

It's prison so they probably get daily semen suppositories in the shower.

yall are fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=F_r51WgPjEs

ppl are in prison for YEARS you dumbest of all the fucks now kys, also ppl workout in their like 4 hours a day

fuckin lol.

does anyone seriously believe he looks like that as the result of doing pushups in a prison cell and eating ramen?

fucker is on grams of gear and probably got that oil in there too.

do you have any interesting prison stories OP?

Doesn't fucking matter. If you're a skinny fuck you can do pullups all day for the rest of your life and you'll still be a skinny fuck.

People only do bw because they don't have access to freeweights. If that prison had barbells and benches those cons would go straight for them because they know how much better they are for building size and strength.

The reason a lot of people get great results switching to bodyweight training is their training mentality completely changes. With weights they are scared to do more than 5x5 once of twice per week because of 'overtraining', yet they will switch to bodyweight and start doing hundreds of reps of all exercises everyday. If they trained this hard with the weights they would get even better results.