What are y'all sippin'?

What are y'all sippin'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssYBAhwe3n8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bang

For the people that doent know, a bad ads tasting energy drink. Unlike monster and red bull, ots made for lifters. With COQ-10 and a patened water soluable form of creatine bonded to leucine? In its BCAA chain with only caffeine as its energy source. Check it out, by redline

shit yeah bang energy is the cats meow!

If nobody else joins in...then me and you are bang bros for life

COYOTE PISS

The day that is a sip is the day everyone on this board has sex. Now fuck off

Where do you get it? Gas station?

Just preparing for my workout right now

bought that shit while visiting senpai in hungary. where are you?

Coffee

OP you know this is the only thing you should be sippin

I was sipping too much and got kidney stones...

Shit sucked.

Where u at bois

mi ez a sok magyar he

Mindenhol vagyunk.

pls explain

The chances of getting kidney stones are mostly hereditary, but depending on what you eat or drink can increase it.

Energy drinks are one of the causes that can increase chances, and any time I start drinking them often I either get stones or painful crystals in my urine.

What is in them that could cause that?

its just not drinking enough water. carbonated drinks are fine.

Calcium oxalates.

Water.

>Sips fedora

what the fuck is the sipping meme

and some creatin

>Le ebin energy drink sipper bois meme XDDD

Considering quitting the Red Bull...gotta be bad for your heart right ?

Watergains

recently any caffeine just makes me squirt all the contents of my stomach out my ass intra-workout. Luckily i have a home gym and can scoot to the toilet whenever, but still, pretty difficult finding the intensity to continue progressing

ultra blue monster now, followed by a ultra red one after my workout.

zero carb = zero problems

t. monster shill

>nonsipper detected

what you think

I enjoy the fact that everyone who sips is destined to experience the worst possible kind of caffeine headache imaginable. Only achieved by normalizing over 100mg everyday. It starts in your sinuses and than it just shocks the fuck out of your frontal lobe, feels like someone banged a nail straight through the front of your head and caused a hemorrhage. Painkillers won't get rid of it either because its caused from blood vessels expanding.

So enjoy your sips faggots, enjoy whats coming.

What a fucking pussy.

I make a huge pot of dark roast at the beginning of the week and leave it in the fridge so I can drink a cup right before.
I used to drink kratom, but the place I got it from closed down

the alcohol content is for when my liver needs a workout as well

This is like a dyel talking about how squats destroy your knees

You really love prepping Bulls if you enjoy sipping on that piss lmao

> start sipping because of Veeky Forums memes
> get genuinely hooked on the stuff
Not like this...

>kratom
fugg ive been /sippin/ kratom and love the energy it gives me, but i hear it increases estrogen and its starting to give me insomnia. so i have to quit, but its hard. ive quit a heavy meth habit before tho so it should be nothing compared to that

You already know faggot

I'm not a gypsy i swear

Bang in general is pretty good, it contains creatine and has 300mg caffeine which is on the upper end of energy drinks, the only one I've found with more is Spike at 350mg. For some perspective white Monsters have like 160mg

This. Too bad I can't get it here, I did drink it when I was in the states. 5/5 would drink again.

Hungary

tfw u sip while u pick

youtube.com/watch?v=ssYBAhwe3n8

What sips do you Brits have that we don't? Curious since I'm moving to L O N D O N next year

>he 'sips'
>he doesn't chug

Where

If regret could be summed up in one image.

fucking memes
I haven't touched the stuff in years but every time I see one in the store all I can think about is
>that first sip