Are there any Veeky Forums approved YouTubers?

Are there any Veeky Forums approved YouTubers?

Looking for some videos to watch that isn't clickbait and contains info backed by science.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8IfPBA2kkA&t=128s
youtube.com/user/JDCav24/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCadiU6WTKl65HUwEih1XLYg
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eric is the GOAT
youtube.com/watch?v=s8IfPBA2kkA&t=128s

swat employing the use of tactical milk?

is it to treat people after they've been tear gassed?

Athlean X is king of clickbait titles, but he has a masters in physiotherapy or someshit, seems to know whats up. He has worked with professional athletes, used to be employed by NY Mets.

youtube.com/user/JDCav24/videos

Omarisuf
AthleanX
Jim Stoppani
Eric Bugenhagen / Metal n Iron
Alan Thrall if you can get past the fedora beard
Brian Alsruhe

All of those are shit except Brian

>Athlean X

When Lifting Heavy...is BAD!! (Common Mistake)
Ripped Forearms Workout (SORE IN 6 MINUTES!!)
When Cardio is KILLING Your Gains (VIDEO PROOF!)
How to Get Bigger Biceps (LIGHT WEIGHTS!!)

Holy clickbait batman

Yeah he is very clickbaity but he has some of the videos out there on form and such.

some of the best*

Juggernaut Training Systems.

ding ding ding ding ding

this guy unironically yells upstairs to his mom to bring him the meatloaf?

this guy owns his own house, kiddo. Eric is untouchable.

Brian Alsruhe for strongman and powerlifting. By far my favorite YouTuber right now.
Nick Kiger (Kiger Strength) for how PLers really train.
Juggernaut is okay, but they don't accept conjugate even though everyone knows conjugate works, probably because they want to sell their online programming and coaching.
Hookgrip has great vids of weightlifters doing their thing.
My coach says Catalyst Athletics is good, but I haven't watched their stuff.
Kris10Pope if you're a girl or like girls.
Starting Strength is good, except on the squat and their weightlifting form vids. The looking down thing is generally a meme from what I can tell. Rippetoe knows nothing about Olympic weightlifting, so don't listen to him on the snatch or clean and jerk.
Clarence Kennedy just lifts a lot of weight, so he's cool to watch.
That's all I got for now.

People not to watch
Alan Thrall (isn't all that strong and often gives bad advice, with the exception being shit from starting strength)
Omarisuf is too much of a bro for me to handle, and he wants to be popular too much to speak the truth sometimes.

he could live alone. still see him yelling "mom the meatloaf! fuck!"

Is Jason Blaha any good?

No.
Agreed.

good for a laugh

Forgot to mention, experience trumps science in lifting. Exercise science is barely better than psychology. There are studies to say literally anything from what I can tell. Follow experience first and science second.

He has never given a piece of advice that couldn't be found in Practical Programming. The drama and backstory to his bullshit makes him 100% worth subscribing, though.

>Elder god tier
Eric Bugenhagen
>God tier
Clarence Kennedy, InfiniteElgintensity, OmarIsuf
>Great tier
BioLayne, Rich Piana (ironically)
>Good tier
PowerliftingToWin

Delray Misfits and Jason Genova for comedy

is Dom Mazetti still a thing?

Strength Coach here. What do you mugs want from a YouTube channel? I'm looking to build mine with content you guys would find useful.

Yeah, bro, every week.

Useful is a bit played out to me. I don't need more videos teaching me how to squat or deadlift. Entertaining would be a better place to start imo.

>Strength Coach here. What do you mugs want from a YouTube channel? I'm looking to build mine with content you guys would find useful.

Whenever you make a claim provide a source

like every week on Neptune?

Joe Defranco isn't very popular compared to some others but he has a lot of experience and gives interesting insight.

Frank Yang for that Art.
Bro Science for comedy.
Most other channels are absolutely boring.

Ninja tyler
Jason genova
Jason blaha
rich piana

^this

If I wanna learn how to squat, I'll just watch that ridiculous two and a half hour video with Omar Isuf and Greg Nuckols. I think mindset, personal experience and taking different angles on common weightlifting problems is much more interesting than a video explaining basic concepts that newfags won't pay attention to and oldfags will find redundant.

Something I'd like to see is a coach put his money where his mouth is and make a video series following the progress of one of his clients, documenting their stalls and methods of breaking them, as well as changes in routine and adaptation.

Nno mention of Casey Neistat?

I misunderstood the post. Apologies.

>Ever recommending that rat faced fuckbucket.
Explain yourself.

I'll keep this in mind user & will get to work.

Channel is PWRingThrough

Janoy Cresva knows his stuff.

I watch plenty of "fitness" youtubers for entertainment, but Athlean X is pretty much the only one I trust for form and physiology, particularly regarding injury rehab or avoidance.

Any Veeky Forums approved ASMR?

Asking for a friend.

chris jones is the only good fidness youtuber

too click baity i fucking hate him for that

Jeff Nippard
Studies posted and refrenced in pretty much every video

PictureFit
youtube.com/channel/UCadiU6WTKl65HUwEih1XLYg

Makes videos busting lifting myths and links to papers/sources.
Very balanced, calm and informative.

Delray misfits

>"the science of training *bodypart*"
>wacky hipstery music
>video starts with 5 min of a boring ass vlog of him eating icecream for breakfast with his uninteresting yellow fever fetish gf
>goes to the gym
>music stops and tries to make a build up for his bench press and make it seem EPIC
>puts number of reps on the bottom of the screen as if "woah look how EPIC my bench press is"
>ends up being uninteresting and anticlimactic
>wacky hipstery music resumes and the video actually starts and puts the studies on the screen
>video ends with him telling us to do the same old exercises that are used in every routine
>concludes with boring ass vlog full of people with no charisma
I despise Jess Nipple

>Alan Thrall
He parrots SS too much.