"Are you REALLY going to the gym for the 3rd time this week...

"Are you REALLY going to the gym for the 3rd time this week? I thought you were going to come home from work and watch netflix with me. You're disrespecting me and our relationship. If you go to the gym tonight you're sleeping on the couch."

shoo shoo

Why would I come home from work at 5 AM?

HAHAHAHA OP you are a dumbass. Most Veeky Forumsizens are gay because we have learned that men are superior.

shoo shoo gains goblin

and then you ignore what she said and hit the gym twice as hard because you had to skip monday and its thursday already, because its your own house and your own bed

no Im sleeping in my bed. Am I gonna have to take back my key?

shoo shoo gains goblin

Yes.

I'm going to the gym and when I come back I expect dinner to be ready. Also I'm sleeping in my bed tonight. You can take the couch or leave.

this

any self respecting male would just lie there because what shes gonna do? beat you?

fucking lmao

by listening to her you are less respected than a dog in household

I've slept on a couch for 2 months when I had bedbugs
I'll do it again if there's a gains goblin infestation

Shoo shoo gains goblin

yeah its gym day, dw babe ill still fuck your brains out ;)

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

My wife used to complain about me lifting. Then I reminded her a few times that staying fit is one of the requirements to keep the job that keeps a roof over our head. No more complaints about the gym.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

Shoo shoo gains goblin

Gf encourages my gym goings, and often comes with me. Being in a wholesome relationship is nice when you finally find that someone, Veeky Forums. Feels good man

Sorry, honey, but I'm a selfish autist with no time management skills. I don't care that I promised to spend time with you this week, touching another person makes my skin crawl even if it's my gf, TV characters confuse me with all their weird emotions, and if I can't confirm that my gains correspond precisely to the spreadsheet I calculated I'm gonna start rocking and flapping right here on the living room floor.

one day i may

still working on the kissless virgin part tho

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Work on loving yourself and being the best version of you that you can be. Then >she
Will come to you

"You're cute when you try to give ultimatums".

Then go to the gym as planned.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

shoo shoo gains goblin

Shoo Shoo Gains Goblin

underrated post

The best thing you can do is not compromise on things you want to do. This also means, accepting that from them.

>living with your bitch
first mistake

>3 times

See this is why I don't want a girlfriend. I currently do kyokushin karate 3 times a week, and lift 2-3 times. I also do mobility/stretching work every day I can fit it in. When I have better finances, I'm planning to set up a home gym and start training MMA instead of Kyokushin (180 a month vs 60 for Kyo). Then I'll be doing 2 training sessions a day most days. I don't have time to gossip or watch game of thrones or whatever.

shoo shoo gains goblin

shoo shoo gains goblin

>If you go to the gym tonight you're sleeping on the couch.

Remind the bitch that sex is never negotiable.

It's my house though, get fucked.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

"I'm sorry honey, you're right. Let's go out the two of us instead!"
>Take her outside
>Show her all the fat fucks and comment on them with her, teasing her about "imagine being like that" or "imagine fucking that. The pork noises, the smell of fat, rolls going back and forth like the tide, the crunching of bones" etc
>If gf disagrees then she's planning on getting fat
>If she agrees then I'll tell her that these people got so fat by staying at home in front of the TV
>Take off shirt and flex at her
"This takes exercise. If you want to keep enjoying it then I'll have to keep going to the gym."
>If gf understands then we're okay
>If she persists then she's probably one of those cunts who fear you'll leave her because you can get a better one
>If she tries the couch thing again and it's my house then I'll break up with her over a period of time so as to shittalk her behind her back before she goes around telling I'm beating her or crap like that

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

shoo shoo gains goblin

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!!!

Shoo shoo gains goblin

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

shoo shoo gains goblin!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

I went go the gym for 4 hours yesterday. Girlfriend was so upset she took an overdose and is now in hospital. Not even kidding shes in a medically induced coma. Just spent all night lying next to her bed.

shoo shoo gains goblin

Go to the gym in the mornings when your slightly overweight, office-clerk girlfriend is on the last lap of her 10 hours of beauty sleep. My gym is on the way to work. I roll out of bed and to straight to the weights. I shower in the locker room and go to work.

Ask if they have a weight-room at the hospital.

Shoo Shoo gains goblin

Kek

Fuck off, you knew how I was when you began dating me.

Break up with her. If you reward this kind of behaviour then she'll learn that putting her (and in the future her kids') life in danger will get her what she wants. Hell, if she commits suicide at the drop of a hat then there's not much value to her life anyway.

fuck off whore.
I fell for the tricks of your kind twice.
3rd time the charm,

Takes more than just going to the gym 3 times a week to make your girlfriend say something like that

you fucked up somewhere buddy
just saying

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

>tfw the only workout this year of my 6x/week schedule that I've missed was the one on my wife's birthday
>genuinely miss it and wish I'd gone even though it was a lovely day
How do you know when you've crossed the autism event horizon?

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

shoo shoo gains goblin

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Bb u already know i only lift twice a week let's order some pizza and have a movie night

Shoo shoo gains goblin!

Shoo shoo gains goblin

>SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

Also, she's fat. She doesn't understand.

Shoo shoo gains goblin

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

shoo shoo gains goblin
tfw you regret not going to the gym on your wifes birthday. wtf

This. Typically they do, especially since docs are there working very long hours. Sometimes though you'll have to make do with the therapy kettlebells and resistance bands

>they've also got anabolics in the lab fridge

I SWEAR I WILL NEVER END UP LIKE THIS I WOULD RATHER BE A FAT FUCK IN CONTROL OF MY OWN LIFE THAN THIS SHOOOOOOO GAINS GOBLIN

Shoo Shoo Gains Goblin

Shoo shoo, gains goblin!

Guess how I know you've never interacted with a real person.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Mine still gives me shit, but I press on anyway. She never complains when her friends/coworkers compliment my appearance.

>damn, girl, at least you got a man to go home to, i got a pillow

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

>you look cute Baby.
>hit the gym

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

>TV characters confuse me with all their weird emotions

I'm in tears

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

>180 a month

That's a ripoff, don't blow money on this no matter how rich you get.

Actually she overdosed because she's mentally ill and you should break up with her. Sane people don't "overdose". What is she an addict? What did she OD on? Get the fuck out of there, caring for this failure is going to hold you back massively in life.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

> bert stare
> go to gym anyway
> sleep in the bed anyway

Shoo shoo gains goblin

Lmao whenever I go to the gym for more than three hours I come back and dogbrah has shit on the rug. Every time

Should've gone in the morning. I bet your gym nemesis went that day

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

shoo shoo gains goblin

Put "nextlix and chill" on tinder as your hobby and you get so many matches.

This is the best past-time to get laid to --aka, it's akin to the movie theatre rub and tug but in the comfort of your home. You can't miss out!

Then you shouldn't have kids with your doggo.
You shouldn't have kids with your doggo anyway!

>If you do X then you're sleeping on the couch tonight

Are there men who actually do that?

If she can't also understand what you value AND respect that then the relationship is probably not going to work out for the two of you. Its a two way street. She'll probably just continue to use shitty behavior like this to manipulate you and make you miserable. She knows she can get away with it. If you want it to work try to find a compromise with her. Maybe you get your gym time without getting horribly guilt tripped if you agree to do -insert something she really wants (within reason)- with her. But it sounds like there are some serious red flags here to consider.

"Ok fine but you can't complain when I get fat and lazy and lose my drive and ambition. I don't want to hear anything when I don't want to bang because my test levels have dropped and I'm depressed and don't want to do anything but sit and play videogames with my buddies because I have no outlet now for my stress."