So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a dental assistant

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

Post ass

don't care about what happens to you, what you want, or what you do

this isnt your blog

kill yourself

Rate it hon' ;*

Im not into girls with high mileage but id fuck you, with a condom on, not finish, then spend the car ride home contemplating where I went wrong in life.

Here we got a newfag, who thinks that this bait is real lol

HIGH TEST. WHAT KIND OF FAGGOT WOULDNT HIT THAT SHIT HOT DAMN

Nice fish lips

You are posting this shit for so long she probably cut already and went a couple of points higher in 1-10 grade.

not really this pasta is only like 3 months old

This is really fucking old pasta, you stupid newfag

Haters cant bring me down

find it older, because you're wrong

Because you already got the downs you frumpy pig.

she got the "can i talk to the manager" haircut

I know this bait is pasta but
>yes I'm fat
Needs to be added to it.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

>doctor or lawyer dating a girl with tattoos
enjoy your passionless existence with your beta provider.

im not saying doctors and lawyers are necessarily beta providers, im saying a high value man financially and prestige wise, that doesn't see tattoos are for low status women is

These threads do not contribute to the board "culture" nor do they provide any serious discussion or information. Delete this and refrain from posting it again. Back to r/Veeky Forums, kiddo.

This Norwegian guy has been posting this thread on /pol/ since 2015.

i've seen this thread before, thanks for rebooting my memory

those undies are fucking digusting damn
like they are clearly supposed to be white but have been worn so much they've turned a disgusting grey-yellow colour

I wouldn't know.

I've only been on this site for three months.

nah i just dont go on pol faggot

like i said find it older, right you can't