NEET REHABILITATION PROGRAM

Here is a general framework for NEET rehabilitation:

1. Start lifting
2. Pick up a sport you can use to make friends like Tennis and sign up for local competitive play (doesn't matter if you're bad just go out there and do it over and over)
3. Take classes like wine classes, cooking classes, dancing classes, whatever
4. Enroll in school and enroll in group-learning based classes so you can get those social gains
5. Literally uninstall every game you own and delete your steam account, accounts on whatever forum you're on, etc.
6. Go to local cultural events like art fairs and concerts and don't bring your phone
7. Start reading the news, read longform journalism websites like the ringer for sports or avc for film or GQ for fashion so that you have things to talk to other people to (at least an hour a day)
8. Go to a tailor for fitting clothes and follow fashion / get a designer haircut
9. Take photos everywhere you go and start posting on social media and connecting with everyone you will meet along the way

Pic is end result people will fall all over you

lmfao this wont work

just wait til your parents kick you out fellow neets. that was my wakeup call. them telling me t oget the fuck out or pay rent

I dunno, if I have to drop my hobbies and who I am as a person for sex, I think I'll just die alone instead.

I still can't comprehend how neets don't understand why living without purpose makes them so unhappy.

>don't bring your phone
>take pictures everywhere you go

is short term memory also a point on the list?

Video games aren't real hobbies. They are fun once in a while when you don't have ANY else to do for at most an hour, but you faggots sit on your ass enjoying artificial achievements 12 hours a day are killing yourselves.

To be honest even doing all the stuff in the OP wouldn't get most people here laid because your irredeemable flaws and cooping mechanisms are so ingrained into your reality that woman would be able to see how disgusting you are a mile away and will either completely avoid you or use you for what little NEET bucks you have.

I'm not actually a neet, but wanna do some type of sport, any recomendations?
My knees are fucked, i think i have a meniscal tear in a knee, had the same knee kicked in a bit too. The other knee, no idea if anythings wrong or they are just a bit weak

>not carrying a high grade professional camcorder everywhere you go to local events

It's like you don't even want to smash copious amounts of "aspiring model" pussy

>discarding individuality and centering entire life around female approval

>lift
>dress and groom yourself well
>develop interesting hobbies that CREATE value rather than CONSUME it (i.e. learning a trade or musical instrument rather than watching anime or playing vidya)
>get a job, then a better one

Actually pretty straightforward shit. Like anything else, the first step is wanting to make a change, no matter the cost.

Good catch, I should have said initially don't bring your phone so you don't really have it as a safety net. I do this myself to make sure I stay present in whatever I'm doing.

Alternatively, while you're not bringing your phone initially, just get a disposable camera. That aesthetic is pretty in. Or even get a digital. What you choose here isn't really the point.

I feel like past high school sports are pointless. I mean I'm in college and I could join like a running club or some bullshit like that but I'd rather use that time to make money and work out on my own. Just feel like it's too much of a commitment once you have actual responsibilities like rent and utilities.

What the fuck does it matter if the achievements are "artificial" or not.
It's an enjoyable activity that I derive pleasure from doing in my free time, after work and gym.
How exactly is that bad?

It's largely a social outlet.

I play squash for example and sign up for weekend tournaments.

At these tournaments I make friends with my opponent, get their number, and hang out with them later.

We may go to a bar, go to a concert, and I've even had friends I've made this way set me up on dates.

You take photos at sports events, and they give you some social media cred, if that's interesting to you. If not, you've still made friends with a real live human bean.

Please tell use more about how your high level 15000 hour WOW or LoL or how you can speed run Ninja Guiden makes you such individual or a nonconformist?

I don't play multiplayer games because I'm not a faggot

Like I said it's fine in moderation but definitely not everyday and if you're not using your after workout adrenaline pump to go talk to hotties then you're doing it wrong.

Been there, done that. Just realized that people are incredibly boring and I rather spent time alone.

Because it becomes an excuse for you to avoid doing something socially useful in your spare time.

That's even fucking worse. You literally sit in a dark room by yourself with no social interaction in the slightest cheering on Mario.

So you play single player on rails games which are just feeding you a story over and over again? That makes you a bigger faggot.

It's no different than reading a book to me. I'll just pay hookers for sex, I'm way past caring about a relationship at this point.

Meant for

You are socially inactive and may as well not exist. That is why you are unhappy. You are lumpen, a waste of consciousness and a failure.

I have like an hour or two left before bed when I get out of the gym after work, certainly not going to waste it talking to basic bitches.

Why does one need an excuse? I am more socially skilled than most people I meet - and that is mostly because I have a functioning brain and do not waste all of my mental capacities on maintaining 2000 platonic relationships through my phone all day every day.

So? I lift, eat well and do things that give me enjoyment.
I'm living for myself, whereas you haven't grown past the horny 13 year old virgin phase and can't do anything but try to get laid
Besides, if I wanted to be a shitty normie that hates their life, Veeky Forums is the last place I'd be at 3:49 AM on a wednesday

This is also wrong. There are billions of people on earth. I'm a lone wolf by nature but even I've found people i connect with. If you don't like the crowds of your current town move somewhere else. If that's not possible get a shitty job and work until you can afford a 400 dollar plane ticket and your first two months rent in your new city then get the fuck out of there. If you can't find a friend in a major city you're doing something very wrong with your life.

I'm not even a neet but I used to be and loved it. I'm not unhappy about anything but not having more money.

You don't understand how much powe you'd have as an autismo blending in with the normies, you'd literally be able to wrap anyone around your finger tips once you become skilled enough, it's like swallowing the red pill while living in the blue pill world, you become Neo.

How about 2000 sexual relationships? Also if you text a bitch everyday you're fucking up.

Real life and vaginas have lost their appeal, deal with it normie. If any of us cared about getting girls we would already be doing that shit. Girls are not addictive enough, they are just people.

Talking with people in real life is like using dial up. I'm having a more direct and personal conversation with you than anyone has ever wanted to talk about at fucking work or in my social life. The conversations they have are so inane and directionless.

Im gonna work out for my own benefit, enjoy a bike ride by myself and play video games to my hearts content because I like doing it, and to stop doing the few things I like doing seems insane to me.

>Go to an art fair don't bring your phone

Sounds like torture to me.

I've done that and after a while it feels like being in hell; that's the primary reason I chose to be a neet
Surrounded by constant mindnumbing stupidity and phony consumer culture personalities and lifestyles, I started to understand why some people just snap out of nowhere and go on rampages
I really can't hack it in that world, it's infuriating and if I'm just going to be enraged 24/7 I might as well just off myself

Don't be hard on NEETs. This will never help them change. It's important to be positive and encouraging and help people improve their position in life.

We all live on this earth together and should work to help our fellow man ya dig

lmao fuck off homo

0. Get a job you STINKY NEET

Is not about being able to find someone to connect or not. I have already lived in different European cities and was able to meet people there, travel and other social activities. The general experience was "meh", so I just stopped.

Who cares about stories, I like immersive worlds with engaging characters and simple but fun gameplay
If I want a story I'll watch a movie

We'll can't argue with you there honestly man if you're healthy and happy then all power to you.

Me on the other hand would like to have 3somes with random sluts and party it up until I'm 35 and can really focus on my business. I'm too horny to give an actual fuck right now and what I've personally found is that walking up to a girl and saying some random shit then asking for her number and texting her a few times in my free time then asking her to come over usually gets me laid.

How often to do you read? I feel there is a disconnect here between you and reality.

This, i think its pretty sad to build a life solely around seeking validation instead of doing things u enjoy

You don't get to complain about boredom in a social setting that you're part of. If it's boring, then guess what, you're boring.

Yeah, most people won't be incredibly fun to be around unless they're hanging with close friends that they've already established rapport with, unless there is an impetus for it. If you're gonna be "alpha" or a "social butterfly" or whatever else autistic term you wanna use, you gotta be that impetus.

Can't do that? Well, that's ok, but just face the fact that you're boring as fuck. Everyone else in whatever social setting you have rejected is probably not as starved for communication and intimacy as you are. They'll eventually leave and go somewhere where it's fun for them, because they have that option. They have other environments and activities that they know make them interesting. They don't give a shit about "current activity that some random NEET desperately needs to work or they'll give up on society. You don't have that luxury. You're boring everywhere. Either you take the extra steps to make yourself interesting in some form or fashion, within some setting, or you die alone.

Pick whatever, but don't blame other people. If every single social setting you've ever been in has been boring, the only common denominator is you.

Not him but I read minimum 4-5 books a month, depending on size. I've got lots of other hobbies though.

just b urself bro

>>Go to an art fair don't bring your phone

>Sounds like torture to me.

Cause it's retarded. That dude seriously thinks that social people forego their phones for extended periods of time? That's like saying "cut off electricity in your home and build a fire", it's just a douchebag's way to feel deep.

>3. Take classes like wine classes, cooking classes, dancing classes, whatever

And end up being that weirdo who went by himself to dance classes whilst everyone brought a friend or two.

I read around a dozen books per year, currently reading Catch-22.

I guess that you are right, I have already realized that there are some problems that follow me regardless of the country or the people.
At this point, is like "self-fulfilling prophecy". I don't want to spend time and effort on social situations because I know that is not going to be worth it. Besides, I spent most of my life thinking that once I get a car things are going to be better, once I get a degree things are going to improve, once I emigrate, things are going to be great... So I feel like becoming social will be just another disappointment, and that is why I stopped with the social situations.

No it's because NEETs generally go someplace, look at their phone the whole time, and then complain that other people are lame or boring or [insert unfounded complaint here] lol

You could read up on behavioral science if you're skeptical or interested

Get this /r9k/ bullshit out of here you fucking retards.

>Pis is end result people will fall all over you
So you spend all this time working on getting a life so you can fuck low value whores on tinder? I can't believe you typed out this low test horseshit OP.

I don't know, taking dance lessons, cooking classes, etc. just for the sake of it are a waste of time in my opinion.

Everyone has a one or two major pursuits/interests, you should focus on them an become great at it instead of trying to do everything and just end up medicore at it

Sometimes you gotta be that weirdo, but if you know who you are at your core as a person then who's what other people think. And if you put yourself out enough then no matter how fucked you think you are people will pick up on it everyone is kinda weird

Lol shhhh don't tell them

Anyone can have nerdy hobbies and still get sex.
Go fuck yourself m8. Your perception of life is that of an 80's teen sitcom.

>I spent most of my life thinking that once I get a car things are going to be better, once I get a degree things are going to improve, once I emigrate, things are going to be great... So I feel like becoming social will be just another disappointment, and that is why I stopped with the social situations.

That's just life, man. Call it human nature. You get what you want, then you want something more. Not a good reason to give up altogether imo. Just keep accumulating achievements and experiences and eventually you'll realize you're far better off than you used to be. The social aspect is important though. Human relations are a chore sometimes. They are. Friends aren't just standing by for whenever you feel like interacting with them. All of them have their own lives. Sometimes you gotta put some effort in even if you don't feel like it. Even if you were an all out sociopath, masterfully manipulating people into being available whenever you wish and doing things on your whim, that takes a ton of effort too.

That effort is what "being interesting" basically is.

Is that a thing?

I constantly see people who do all this shit and I feel nothing but pity for them. Structuring your entire life around the hope that women will think you're normal is pathetic. Seriously how sad do you have to be as a person to read "sports journalism" so that you can talk to the normies around you?

Some of this is good advice though, like getting nice clothes and lifting. My issue is I don't want to literally become a person I'm not and fake interest in things that bore me so that normies will like me.

and why the fuck would you want that?

I've fucked a few local Instagram models using this method

you're both wrong and clearly have not been to a craft fair. The only reason to got to a craft fair is because your girlfriend or wife has dragged you there.

While they talk to the tradesmen for 2 hours about home-made soap, you cant look at your phone or she wont have sex with you. They want us to suffer just like they did, why? I dont know why.

>I constantly see people who do all this shit

No you don't. Most people are like that by nature.

Its because if you get a girlfriend, she's going to want a HOUSE and to have MULTIPLE CHILDREN and for you to get a better JOB that has you working 50+ hours a week. And you're going to have to take care of the kids. And if you do play video games, it will be HER games (hope you like WoW, Mario's and LoL)

Ive already watched it happen to both my brothers. They didnt restructure their lives or quit videogames. They simply no longer have time for them.

What these normies leave out is its really a choice between video games and being a good father. To be fair though, they can squeeze in casualy playing one game per year.

cringe

Definitely not doing 3, 6 or 9 so I guess I'll be forever NEET.

How do you stop the cycle of knowing exactly what you need to do, starting out well (motivated), fucking up once and going full hermit depression mode? This has been the last 2-3 years of my uni life

Lets see how well this works.

>1. Start lifting
I can't, I'm disabled.
>2. Pick up a sport you can use to make friends like Tennis and sign up for local competitive play (doesn't matter if you're bad just go out there and do it over and over)
I can't, I'm disabled.
>3. Take classes like wine classes, cooking classes, dancing classes, whatever
I can't get to them as I can't drive as I'm disabled
>4. Enroll in school and enroll in group-learning based classes so you can get those social gains
I don't like Jewish propaganda and I learn better working at my own pace. I find classes are aimed at the lowest tier and I'm way above that
>5. Literally uninstall every game you own and delete your steam account, accounts on whatever forum you're on, etc.
But still come to Veeky Forums to post huh Op?
>6. Go to local cultural events like art fairs and concerts and don't bring your phone
Implying these exist in 2017 when there are no local communities.
>7. Start reading the news, read longform journalism websites like the ringer for sports or avc for film or GQ for fashion so that you have things to talk to other people to (at least an hour a day)
Start reading Jewish lies so you can spread them to other people. How about I don't?
>8. Go to a tailor for fitting clothes and follow fashion / get a designer haircut
Get a hair cut so you look like a fag. Don't keep a traditional haircut that suits you, get a cowlick and gel it!
>9. Take photos everywhere you go and start posting on social media and connecting with everyone you will meet along the way
Don't waste time on forums waste time on Twitter! Then you can signal how much stuff you do when you didn't actually invest in any of it because you were too busy taking photographs.

Either a woman or a retard wrote this. But I can't tell the difference.

>If it's boring then you're boring
Get a load of this retard.The majority of people aren't interesting, they're generic plebs who just follow the current trends. They have no passion, that lack intelligence and they offer nothing in the way of interesting ways to occupy your time. Your list even says "talk about pop culture and social media", 2 things which are utterly boring and devoid of any worth.

You sound like an idiot who doesn't understand the world of intelligent people. Imagine a world where everyone's a dwarf and you want to play basketball, that's what it's like for us dealing with people like you. It's fucking boring, you're uninteresting and there is no reason to invest time and effort into people who are mentally toddlers.

They are motherfucker,you cant grasp in how much skill effort and dedication takes to play a decent competitive offline/online videogame at a high level gtfo

>6. Go to local cultural events like art fairs and concerts and don't bring your phone
9. Take photos everywhere you go and start posting on social media

you're a fucking idiot, congrats on matching with a fat desperate gook though you really "made it"

>NEET
>Go to a tailor for fitting clothes
do you know how much that shit costs?
>Start reading the news, read longform journalism websites like the ringer for sports or avc for film or GQ for fashion so that you have things to talk to other people to
you sound like you care more about making good impression than actually reading interesting things
just read books faggot

t. brainlet

>The majority of people aren't interesting,
Not interesting to you? Perhaps. Not interesting in general? Well, not incredibly, no. You don't have to hang out with the majority of people though. You'd realize this if you were half as smart as you think you are. Protip: You ain't, you're just bitter and are sheltering yourself from the world, because it would expose exactly how average (at best) you are.

>they're generic plebs who just follow the current trends
Nah. They're just aware of them and aren't afraid to dip in a bit if they think it'll be fun, mostly because they don't give a fuck what you think of them. That's called being socially adjusted and is not a con.

>They have no passion
You'd be surprised. Do you have passion? Is the world aware of it? No? Yeah, there you go.

>that lack intelligence
They*

>they offer nothing in the way of interesting ways to occupy your time
They don't have to. They're not NPC's you psychopathic retard.

>Your list even says "talk about pop culture and social media", 2 things which are utterly boring and devoid of any worth.
I'm not the idiot who posted that cosmo tier list. Nice awareness though.

>You sound like an idiot who doesn't understand the world of intelligent people.
There is no world of intelligent people. There's only one world and it's the same for everyone. Just because you're even worse at existing in it than the vast majority of the plebs doesn't give you insight to some alternate reality where you'd belong. If it existed, you'd be thriving. You don't, cause it doesn't.

>Imagine a world where everyone's a dwarf and you want to play basketball
The best player on the 1 seed of the NBA eastern conference is 5'9". It's just you that sucks at everything.

>It's fucking boring
You mean difficult. For you.

>you're uninteresting
More interesting people than you disagree.

>no reason to invest time and effort into
...anything. That's just about what you really wanna say.

I'm a NEET and I do all this except the gay shit like dancing classes(I already took dancing in my Christian school as kid) and the retarded stuff like deleting my games ore leaving my phone behind and fuck reading journalism and fashion magazines lmao seriously? normal people only read that shit to pass the time like while waiting to get a haircut.
If you seriously have met someone who talks about that crap you need new friends.

To me you sound like you've watched too many TV shows that depict this kind of "perfect" friendship and relationships and you now believe this is how real life is.

>Literally uninstall every game you own and delete your steam account, accounts on whatever forum you're on, etc.
Are you going to tell me to stop watching anime next?

Nah, you're beyond help. Keep doing your thing.

Thanks, I will keep doing exactly MY thing and not change myself to fit in with everyone else