Vaping

Is vaping Veeky Forums approved?

I want an alternative to cigarettes,they only fuck with my health.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t9-IKTu3u8U.
ecigarettereviewed.com/study-vapers-exposure-to-metals
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope. You're going to get traces of metal on your throat and in your lungs and you're going to get a really weird and stupid sounding chronic cough

You're honestly better off smoking actual cigs -- yes, really

Or suck it up for about a month and stop smoking

No. You'll look like an idiot who's too dumb to quit. Don't be a brainlet.

Man, the drummer in my band started vaping and I'm almost convinced that the absolutely heroin-like buzz that vaping gives him is why he's been operating at minimal effort. I hit that thing once and it made me feel so good that afterwards I didn't want to do shit with my day. It's really dangerous, be careful. I think it's probably harder to quit vaping than it is to quit cigs. Once you start vaping, you're even more stuck.

Yes. I haven't smoked in 3 weeks and it has been easy as fuark. Lungs have been clearly, sense of smell/taste coming back, and generally feeling better.

>You're going to get traces of metal
Stopped reading there

Your drummer friend probably has more going on. That 'feel good' feeling you had was nicotine, that's it. If you get 'high' off of nicotine you have no right to comment here.

>t. vape and don't give a fuck. It's much, much, much better than smoking.

Can you somehow prove this?

Also take a look at this youtu.be/t9-IKTu3u8U.

Do you really think ciagrettes are better?
I dont mind that,I dont want to quit for now,just move to a healthier option
They dont put anything special in the liquid you smoke with vapes as far as I know

ecigarettereviewed.com/study-vapers-exposure-to-metals

Thanks for the insight man,ciagrettes are expensive here and I can clearly see they are literal cancer sticks so might aswell get my nicotine from somewhere else,because thats what we smokers are addicted to,no the hundreds of chemical shit cigarettes have.

>not really
Nice

It's not healthier, it's partially less damaging. And a few things in there will still absolutely fuck up your lungs on a daily base.

I'm not trying to say that vaping is somehow chemically different. Having a little machine in your pocket that can continually administer pleasure greater than most external ones at such a sterile quality is going to seriously fuck up anyone's reward system.

I am no stranger to nicotine I was brutally addicted to taking mokes and they did pretty much the same. External pleasure reduced to so little.

>I want an alternative to cigarettes
Have you tried not smoking anything?

Caffeine > nicotine as a pre-workout, but nicotine > caffeine for general productivity. If you vape, use ceramic wick tanks, and don't chain vape all day. Instead, treat it light a cigarette. Take drags for a few minutes, and then stop for 30 min to an hour, like you would with cigarettes.

Can you point wich things are gonna fuck up my lungs?
>reward
I dont know what are you talking about,I just want to smoke without having to inhale hundreds of chemicals
Yeah,the first time I smoked I was 20,smoked for a year,then stopped for a year and here I am again

>horizontal lines are paralel
but they are not, what is this faggot shit

Heat alone will do its damage, vaped cannabis for a while. Nicotine is still cancerous and gives you a variety of tumours. Formaldehyde, glycol, glycerine, there's many more.

Dude, if you trust your strength of will, and can't imagine a life without smoking, get a fuckin vape dude! Beyond all the social stigma that comes with it, you'll be able to smoke and not kill your body. I'm just trying to warn you that once that thing is in your pocket, it may never leave, and that it's a lot easier to rip on all day long at the drop of a hat, and that there are really weird consequences that can come from having such a powerful oral fixation on your person. If it'll allow you to keep doing your thing without the pain of hurting yourself, go for it!

Bullshit. The ejuice vapes use very basic and minimal ingredients. Fuck ton less than commercial cigarettes. You can't compare it to heroin, it's only nicotine. You shouldn't feel much different than ciggs, unless he puts loads of extra nicotine in his juice.

this thread is like some weird type of viral advertising for tobacco and against vapeing.

One guy said it was like heroin, what the fuck.

I smoked cigs for 15 years + I'm 31 now. I switched to vaping 6mg nic e-juice with a small kanger subbox like 7 months ago and my life and health have improved all around.

I did 80 mins of cardio straight the other day.
Before I used to be able to do only 15.
Been in the gym 5 days a week for bout 8/9 years.

So vapeing was like a god send for me.

Ok,whats your point tho,sunlight gives cancer too,cigarettes have much more shit,igaf if it has something something
Yes thats my point,keep smoking reducing the damage done

Vaping is good if you're trying to quit your cigarette addiction.

It is assumed that you will quit your vaping once you've gotten that nicotine addiction out of your system.

Vaping is one of those things to try so that you can understand how shit it is

I'm honestly really surprised anyone on the internet vapes. I would wake up with my throat actually feeling worse after vaping instead of smoking. This is for no reward as well, since it is just a really shitty version of smoking that isn't fun or rewarding

Yet there are these douches online shilling for vaping like it's an answer

This.

I find vaping fucks my lungs more than smoking. Clearly this is not true in an objective and long term sense, but i can go through a 20 pack and feel fine in the morning, or have a few puffs and cough and splutter and feel like ass in the morning.

Sounds like you did something wrong or got discouraged too fast because "i cough" didnt you cough the first time you smoked a cigarette?did you really enjoyed the first one?I doubt it

But thats not my point,the point is you dont know how to vape

How is vaping worse than inhaling hundreds of chemicals because you want your nicotine?

its not, its common sense.
He is just a crab in a pot.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

roll your own cigs

Hahahahahgahahdhajfkamdva bro you couldnt score her even if you wanted and she is not average you idiot,lower your standards you autistic kid

>heroin-like buzz that vaping gives
nigga if you could get a heroin buzz from vaping do you know everyone would be doing it nonstop?

Can confirm.

Smoked cigs for 8 years, switched to vaping in Jan 2014 and haven't turned back. Overall cardio and lung-capacity is better and I don't smell like an ashtray nor do my clothes reek like a hookers attire. 3.5 years of constant vaping and yet to see a side-effect.

The only side effect is that you smoke more than real cigs because I can smoke anywhere now and inside but regular cigs I'd have to go to the balcony since im anti-smoking-indoors.

Other than that hit dat vape nigguh

>what is choosing high-quality and proper pharma-grade e-juice and not chinese knock offs

You're a retard. A fucking poorfag retard.

>as far as I know

bullseye

I know, you're clearly searching for reasons to vape, not reason against it. But that's normal if you're an addict.

>people on this website are contrarian enough to actually claim that smoking cigarettes is healthier than vaping

jesus christ, you're such fucking faggots. We know you dislike anything mainstream and popular, but vaping was a godsend for me getting off cigarettes before any retarded teenager started doing it

>"heroin like buzz"

Lol how sheltered are you?

It sounds like nothing we say will stop you from vaping so just fucking do it you sally

>first time I smoked was 20
>smoked for a year
just suck it up and quit cold turkey you pathetic disgrace

In response to the
>vape anywhere
crowd, this is rapidly changing. There are already laws that prohibit vaping in publicly-owned spaces like college campuses, and you can be sure some states will soon adopt more widespread bans.

No I just dont care about it being a little harmful when I have been smoking a pack a day.
Maybe something will
I dont wanna quit you mongoloid retarded ape,can you fucking read.

It's easy as fuck to quit,it's not a big deal for me but I like it ,I like smoking,pipe,cigs,vapes idc but atleast I want it to not fuck with my health

>I dont wanna quit
Never gonna make it

I also wrote I was 20yo not that I smoked 20 fucking cigarettes

Not for now,eventually I will stop and I know it,but not now.

>take hit
>hold in lungs
>release

Honestly OP you sound like an awkward faggot that doesn't feel comfortable with themselves unless they're sucking on something. Learn to play the harmonica or something instead.

No,I just enjoy smoking I could stop right fucking now if I wanted.Cant you understand?And I usually dont smoke in public to be cool so gtfo with your shit

Chewing tobacco is the true Veeky Forums form of tobacco use. Short list of dippers includes
>Powerlifters
>Hockey players
>Baseball players
>Spec Ops badasses
So pack a lip.

Calm down child. Maybe the piccolo is more at your pitch?

No thanks,I enjoy the fact of smoking itself and I dont do it because I want to act cool or any dumb as shit reason to smoke.Also chewing it sounds disgusting

Thats the only dumb shit you gotta say?weak.

Atleast stick to your accusations dumb kid