He uses protein powder

>he uses protein powder

Shut the fuck up sleezbag

Every time you make a protein shake you out yourself as having no fucking idea what you're doing.

A thread died for this, fuck you op

>he eats vegetables

> he eats

I know right? Let's see, a $35 bottle of test-e vs. a $40 tub of (((whey))) protein. Which is really going to fucking make you bigger?

literally meme-tier food

It's like oh shit faggot there's protein in the food you should be eating

>It's like oh shit faggot there's protein in the food you should be eating
What did he mean by this?

>wants to be fit
>Needs to consume goal body weight in g/protein
>Cutting
>Drinks 200 kcal shake to obtain 40~ protein

Protein shakes are ezmode.

I never got what this pic is supposed to represent. Pop-corn falling down from the sky into a cup? Why?

a 170 pound man only needs a MAXIMUM of 139g of protein per day. Just eat food, you are being scammed. idiot

This, never understood protein shakes, food is more than enough, I think people just want to waste money on something that will give them an idea off success.

Not to mention most protein powders have soy lecthicin, I've read some studies on it and I would avoid it, these guys are drinking it 3 times or 4 times per week, what they should with that money is buying hydrolyzed collagen from great lakes add 2 or 3 eggs 2 scoops of peanut butter and some berries and you have yourself a good shake that will make your skin improve tenfold.

But most people are fucking stupid and lack critical thinking skills, feels bad men.

instead of doing that they decide to skip out on real nutritious food and eat sawdust instead.

I don't use protein powders anymore because i don't want people coming in my flat to see big bags of proteins.

That screams meathead and i don't need that

that's pathetic

Flips his shit causing popcorn to fly out of bag

Retard

Lazy people.. many such cases

I thought he sneezed on his beer this makes much more sense now

thanks for clearing that up man, had been bugging me for months

>He has no style

>he doesn't understand the role that powdered protein can play in a thoughtfully constructed training plan

none

people who'll think that, think that. Other's don't care.

>Idiot who doesn't understand he's being scammed
Bud im trying to help you

>he doesn't make cookies, cheesecakes, waffles, etc. With his powder

Whey protein costs less than meat (per gram of protein), so there's no reason why you shouldn't buy it and take it after a workout

No you're wrong

This whole thread is a step above broscience

And on the diet of food my parents give me I get 1500 calories and 50g protein a day. It's so protein deficient and high in calories, I pretty much NEED powder to cut.

>not realizing protein powder is the cheapest protein source you can get, provided that you don't buy overpriced meme brands
It's just another kind of food ffs.

Is hydrolyzed collagen protein? Does it help build muscle?

Like vitamins

Honestly you can live off energy drinks and mcdonalds, as long as you have protein powder and take a multi vitamin. The science is pretty clear that food quality or variety has no impact on health at all. Scientists understand literally everything that makes food effective and it is captured by pills and powder.

And energy drinks and macdonalds, both of which everyone on this board deserves for being a bunch of fucking idiot teenagers

Yes its protein

Does it cost less than whey protein, per gram of protein?

Try the great lakes one, it stopped my hairloss, not joking and my skin is fucking radiant, do some research on it.

Buddy of mine list 90% of his sense of taste due to medical blah blah.
He blends the most wretched shit into a shake that meets his macro goals, and I am incredibly gelatinous. Eggs, spinach, fish, whatever.
How have we not managed to turn daily nutrition into a handful of pills?

Probably because there's no market to remove something people enjoy doing? People love eating food

>How have we not managed to turn daily nutrition into a handful of pills?

what

What if you're running test?

>he doesn't eat his cum

>he posts a r*ddit frog

That's either b8 or literally the most clueless shit I've read this week

Explain why I shouldn't just eat the same number of calories in greek yogurt that I would get in protein powder. Yes it is is a little less protein but I already get more than enough protein in my diet.

If you like eating that amount of yogurt and it fits your macros then fine, do that. But people are different and live differently, so this doesn't apply to everyone.

You keep talking as if real food was free and time was infinite and no one have a job. Fuck off

>The science is pretty clear that food quality or variety has no impact on health at all.
Source or ban

greek yogurt has more sugar and is more expensive than protein powder

>only 550 cals from protein
>eating mostly carbs and fats
"No"

Probably a BRAP or boogie thread.

>170 pound """man"""
okay but what if I'm not a dyel and also not a manlet?

t. Sad little man

A month's supply of protein powder costs me $30. $30 of meat or similar protein sources could last me a week at best. It fits my macros, so why not? There's literally nothing wrong with protein powder

>Needs to consume goal body weight in g/protein

protein is overrated.

Every time you open your piehole, you show me that you are a fucking autistic underage faggot who should be beat by his father,if he's still in the picture that is.

This

So you're telling me, I shouldn't eat a big plate of spaghetti alfredo because it has no protein instead of eating whatever the fuck I want and if it has no protein making myself a shake later.
Yeah right.

>he has to workout every day because he doesnt have the energy to combine days

samefag shilling

>science is pretty clear that food quality or variety has no impact on health at all
Neck yourself

>Scientists understand literally everything that makes food effective and it is captured by pills and powder.

go eat a pill powder diet then user

>I don't want to eat nutritious food with protein, Instead ill eat powder with protein and no nutrients
KYS

but raw eggs could kill me

Literally casein, flaxseed oil, and multi..

My protein powder has nutrients. You have no fucking idea what you are doing you underage faggot. Neck yourself now before someone does it for you.

He takes creatine

>He goes to the gym

Children shouldn't be so concerned with diet and exercise.

They should know what is good food and what is junk food, hydration, basic healthy eating and they should understand the importance of going outside to play and know simple exercise routines.

Haven't drank a protein shake in 3 years. Eat some meat, you faggots.