About to break up with gf

>tfw coldplay songs are beginning to make sense

don't worry you're just discovering you have poor taste in music not some deep existential depression

Get on dat tinder be a sex crazed pig as revenge against woman kind!

fwb and i just "broke up"
it went like this, over text
>her: hey can we just be friends
>me: ya sure

boom

Lmao u have a small dick

>Tfw about to get my first gf at age 23
>it's going to be long distance

God dammit

>don't worry you're just discovering you have poor taste in music not some deep existential depression

Literally >just be yourself tier advice

Doesn't sound like the kind of relationship where you were discussing the names of your many children in the future

Probably not going to work, but good luck

ouch!

There is no better way to put things in perspective and get over it.

I know dat feel OP

This. I had a long distance gf and I ended it after 5 months. I don't regret it one bit

nah it was the kind of "relationship" where she had said the week before that she was getting feelings for me "and that like never happens." Then she did something that got me a bit fucked off and wouldn't come clean about it so I got cold and distant towards her and she decided to head me off at the pass and break things off first.

ldr just waste time.

>tfw traditional polack from polack mountain village gf
>been together for 3 years
>would be perfect to raise kids with and make wife
>beautiful, dresses modest
>I just want to fuck random sluts at parties every weekend

I never asked for this feel

I know that feel, except it's a qt at work

Should I dump my gf just to try work girl? Work girl is prettier but gf has a better booty

What do Veeky Forums

dating someone you work with can easily become nightmarish

This is the only positive thing in case of a breakup. Op here.

>dont be pushy
>remember to show her you care
>compliment her now and then
>communication
>dont be afraid to touch her, kiss her and be sexual
>dont reveal deeper feelings early on

If you really like her, just do those things and you should be fine. Not every girl is the same but i feel like thats the basic shit every girl desires.
As for her part and what she's supposed to do, depends on what you like and expect in a relationship.
Thats all the shitty advice i can give from my experience so far, but keep in mind i only ever had one girlfriend which i got at the age of 21 and im still with her 2 years later.

>talking with a girl
>sexting her sometimes
>she's several states away tho
>but I like her
>she fucks some guy
>at least comes clean about it

Time to walk away and start fresh

>dating grill
>she's pretty tall, about 6'1 and plays sports
>i'm 6'4
>thinking about the elite genetics we could pass on to our kid
>realise i'm not sexually attracted to her because she's too big
>break up because of it
my sons chomgus and honky-tonk would've made it to the NBA

Well i just noticed you said its gonna be long distance, so just disregard everything i said and just save yourself the trouble and end it.

what did u expect

>Coldplay

What a fucking dirt feet plebeian. Go to /mu/ and get some real fucking taste and come back when you've felt the true feels only patrician music can give you, as only then will you truly acknowledge your emotions and therefore be able to dissect and analyze them deeply before accepting your place in the cosmos, you fucking pleb.

You're me OP, and it wasn't easy but I eventually made it back. Remember you're leaving for a reason and someone will love you as much as she did.

Dont do it man. As bro to bro; women are a walking pussy with sneaky scandalous tendecies. Dont think that shes in a long distance relationship she wont she her other options locally.. Find a girl near you

honestly dude I keep on telling myself that grass is always greener on the other side
I won't break up a healthy relationship just because I want to fuck sluts.. I'm thinking long term and I want to have kids sometime in the future and a traditional gf isn't easy to come by today

I did this too for 8 years but she cheated on me.

Women are a meme.

But i still love her, and the tought of her alone, without me is depressing.

Listen to this guy. I worked with my ex and it was fucking annoying and wanted to pull my hair out.

Heres a list
>wanted to constantly take lunch breaks together when I had loads of work
>Guys constantly trying to hit on her
>always bugged me while trying to work
>Get super horny cause datass.jpg at work
>8hrs with her and 8hrs with her again after work

It was like I was married without actually having to live together.

how to get out of friendzone? it's not confirmed but I think I'm in it

>sent ex a text an hour ago
>seen

kek

I've never been in the friend zone but guys usually end up there because they didn't show the girl that they want to fuck her or they're just general ugly low t nu males
Honestly dude if you're interested in a girl you need to show her asap that you want to fuck and if you do that and she doesn't want you then just forget about her and move on, only cucks land in the friend zone

>>seen

delet

She is fucking somebody else right NOW

Listen to airborne toxic event! Their first two albums are A+ sad love songs. Third ones ok. Fourth album is trash though and I haven't listened to new music from them since then

I'm pretty sure that self pity is a form of pride my dude

Man I thought taking a screenshot instead of saving was bad, but we're reaching levels of stupidity that shouldn't even be possible

Anons i think i've fucked this fwb situation up and i don't think it's salvagable.
Then again i could also be overthinking it

How do i make relationship gains?

shit tabs/10

wow, that must been terrible user, literally the worst breakup ever, I hope you can recover