Slavic male reporting in

Should I purchase a tracksuit to embrace my Slavic identity? I asked my mother why my ancestors were into squatting and wearing tracksuits and she said that it's something we did in the "old country".

The more I run away from my identity, the more I get slammed in the face with reality.

What do Veeky Forums?

Oh and the reason I ask is because I need something to wear in the winter to do my cardio and tracksuits seemed like the logical next step.

mate im a fucking potato nigger and only own 1 pair or jeans, literally everything else is adidas tracksuit. do it brah

Were you actually born and raised in eastern Europe or are you just some dumb American who claims he's Slavic

Nigga I'm not even Slavic and half of my things to wear are fake addidas track suits

Not OP but does it really matter? Im 100% ethnically Uki and have had two girlfriends who noticed me explicitly because "I'm not from here" despite my lack of accent. I've also bagged a racist blonde Russian Qt who refused to date mom slavs

That's cool that you're a guaranteed uki. I only ask because I've met a ton of Americans who love to rattle off their alleged heritage, sometimes claiming three or more bloodlines, when they don't speak the languages, know the cultures, and, more often than not, can't even point out the countries on a map. They just look and sound American, I can't help but think that they all make this shit up.
>mfw someone tells me they're Irish, Scottish, German and Swiss

Isn't the tracksuit thing just because branded sportswear is expensive out there so its supposed to be a sign of status?

Actually yes, as my mother explained it, adidas/imported clothes were hard to get, and owning adidas was seen as a status symbol, especially among gopniks

During the 1980 Olympics, the USSR had been exposed to Adidas tracksuits first through their Olympic athletes. Afterwards, knockoffs started popping up everywhere, ranging from near perfect replicas whose colors would run under water to ones such as Abibas.

After the 92, the shit hit the fan and capitalism allowed for access to this trendy clothing. (A shitload of gangsters started wearing it. Those who survived or weren't imprisoned sit in the Duma now.)

I think it is quite funny. Go for it mate.
Not for cardio though. Wear it with proper suit shoes, gold chains and a white wife beater.

im doing kyokoshinkai and first thing we do is cardio outside literally everybody wears a tracksuit during the cold months

forgot to mention im also slav

ю дoн'т coyнд cлaв тo ми бpaх

Fuck. Why do Americans LARP so much? It's distasteful how they try and be something they clearly aren't.

>Tfw played enough Dota that I can read this

Im literally ethnically irish, scottish, scandi and swiss (canuck). You do realise that's where a lot of the people in america originated from, right?

We get it, your a mutt.

I can only recognize "report omni"

>asking this at all
You are a disgrace.

>tfw grandparents immigrated from russia
>i tell people im russian
>its an excuse to appear interesting
how fugged am i

I lift always in my tracksuit, I can perfectly pull the poor gopnik NEET look while wearing it