What do your coworkers do when they see what you /eat/ fit?

What do your coworkers do when they see what you /eat/ fit?

wheres your avocado faggot

>are you on a diet?
>can you eat hamburger?
>can you eat tacos?
>can you eat bacon?
>come one go to mcdonalds with us just once it won't kill you
>I don't like oats I don't see how you eat that stuff
Etc etc. My favorite is when great big fat fucks give me diet advice
>I read that coconut isn't really good for you
>they say you should cook everything in olive oil.

They don't see me eat anything, ever. I am on intermittent fasting.

They tell me should "live more." Their definition of that means eat two donuts in the morning and sugar loaded coffee. I once offered them that same drink op has, except the store brand sparkling water, and she spit it out saying should have flavor and at least some sort of sweetener.

This.
My window for food is after work.

>store brand
Post what kind of work you do poorfag.

I was worried they would be disgusted at me for eating sardines out of a can but I was surprises that they were more interested in why i was eating them, they couldn't understand why you would already be fit and still want to lose more weight.

"Why do you eat like that, user? You're already thin."

>are you really going to drink the whole gallon of that, user?

I've eaten rice and vegetables probably 95% of the time for about the last year, and nobody has noticed yet.

They usually make some self deprecating joke, but I'm in academia so not a typical population.

I mean if choosing between a 6 pack of La Croix for 5 dollars versus a 12 pack of store brand for 2.50, I say made the right choice.

You got me, I work at a bank trying to pay my way to become a teacher. Unless I get the marketing position, which works also.

These, plus whenever you have a meal consisting of mostly vegetables
>I didn't know you were a vegetarian

>eat a protein bar in the office
>nothing
>eat a couple eggs
>nothing
>eat a salad
>nothing
>eat a little microwave meal
>nothing
>eat a yogurt
>nothing
>eat a plate of vegetables as i finish off the shift
>WHOA ARE YOU A VEGAN OR SOMETHING?
>WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TOUCH THIS PIZZA?

Sucks for you. I get a 6 pack for like $3.

"user, what have you done? I hope you're not going to waste that cum"

I work the late shift, and work mostly 4-6, with the occasional 8 hr day, so I usually eat right after work. My roommate/co-worker and another work buddy know I'm trying to clean up my diet and get fit, and they're super supportive.

Dude don't be a teacher what's wrong with you

Holy fuck, this
>Go to canteen, get 2 re fills of beef
>Still hungry
>Get the vegan dish cuz the beef finished
>Sit down with my mates
>lol WTF ARE YOU VEGAN??? xDDD

Yeah, corny self-depreciating jokes sounds like what my Dad and his co-workers would say.

Me getting a 12 pack (plus habving the flavor I want) for 2.50 vs you getting a 6 pack for 3 dollars of a product that literally tastes the same

This has to be bait.

I'm just saying $5 for a 6-pack is insane. Do your thing user. I buy this shit once in a blue moon and I don't feel like getting a 12-pack.

My strongfat boss is a former body builder and only pointed out the change of my diet when I decided to lose weight, followed by compliments when I went from xl to medium shirts

He's also started to say things like
>"Fuck, I need to go back to the gym"

It's more of a step, I'll be paid more and with my prior history on my resume it would be a nice addition. The marketing position is far more attractive but I'm just making precautions in case they give me the run around. Some of my past professors said they taught before they landed a better job then returned later to teach at a university.

This is me. Intermittent fasting is the world's best tool for trolling!

So much advice from land whales during fast!
>user, you should never skip breakfast
>user, you should eat 6 small meals per day
>Hey user, you've got to try this. These are the best [donuts, cookies, bagels, etc] you've ever had! Just one day won't hurt.
>user, you should live a little. Moderation is the key to losing weight and keeping it off.

Breaking fast, though, is my time to troll. I work with one perpetually-dieting fatass smoker that has actually hired a personal trainer to help him lose weight. He drinks like a fish and puts up this tough front about never eating vegetables. He loves saying, "my food eats plants." We essentially only cross paths at the occasional dinner together with clients. Every.single.time he says the same thing, "if I ate like you I would weigh 300lb." It is like a magic trick - I never tell him.

Another time, I had a bunch of clients first tease me because I substituted two servings of broccoli instead of fries with a steak. Then they watched in disbelief as I cleaned my plate. They were practically taking bets that there was no way I could finish. Again, magic!

I love IF so much!

I am in better shape than all of them, yet the continously mock my choices and say it's not healthy (paleo diet).

They started to call me Captain Quark. I like it.

I get this a lot when someone asks what my diet looks like & why I do it. But then, I'll be eating steak, chicken & broccoli for lunch & they'll be like "Oh, I wish I could eat like that!"

>I'm bulking
>co-worker walks by
>"I thought you were on a diet"
>mfw

Mostly they just tell me they wish they could eat as much as I do.

I love IF man. I can go to the best steakhouse in town with my co-workers and get two 12oz strips, a full plate of cauliflower, and a salad and everyone looks at me like I'm crazy. Only about 1400 cals and I can still go home and eat more.

>Only about 1400 cals

When will they learn? I keep telling them that if they would just eat food that doesn't come from a factory, then they wouldn't believe how much they can eat.

You can eat that snack pack of Oreos, one donut, or an entire steak. Which do you think is more satisfying?

I eat in a 6 hour window.

I specifically coordinate my larger meal to be at lunch, usually 2500-2800 calories for lunch and a light dinner.

I do it to troll the fat fucks.

>"he can eat whatever he wants and never gains a pound"

They're always commenting on how good my lunch smells, and mostly eat garbage themselves, of pre-packaged "healthy meals" from the frozen section. I also don't think they like it when I eat hardboiled eggs as snacks.

>I'm drinking my coffe in the breakroom
>Cute customer service girl walks in
>"What did you have for lunch today user? :)"
>"I grabbed a coffee."
>"Wow that's such a sad lunch :("

It ain't easy being Chad.

>"Hey user can I try a piece of your chicken?"
>Yeah sure
>"Mmm now that's some tasty chicken!"

Actually happened last night at work

Has to be bait. No one with any financial acumen is going to brag about spending twice as much on something that they are going to piss out anyway. Unless, of course, they're overcompensating for the fact that they're actually broke. I also don't buy the bullshit about buying it once in a blue moon so he only wants six. Then spend less getting 12 and drop 6 with the homeless guy on the corner. It's just a person trying to put you down and then being confronted with the fact that they're financially retarded and falling back to you do you.

Eat chicken and brown rice with the occasional vegetables everyday at work for 2 years. One day the district manager comes in and notices my meal.

>"That's what poor people eat."

Same

Then gibs me a fookin raise m8

Veeky Forums I'm worried once I get older and my metabolism slows down/it's harder to lose fat that I won't be able to stop my mcDs or my dunkin '....

You'll get used to it. After awhile of eating healthy your body involuntarily rejects garbage. Eating it will actually make you feel bad physically and mentally.

It's easy to get back on bad habits. I was doing so well

>fatties giving food advice

Love it. It's almost as great as when they make a game out of trying to get you to eat junk food. I swear there are two people in my work that have a point system.

>DM tactless enough to bring that up
>he or she had the ability to solve that right then and there

You better have gotten a raise user

Should've asked him to pay you more

Hahahaha, devilish

hahahahahahaha

8 500ml cans of beer for 4 euro here.

Not coworkers, but my family has this idea of me that I am some sort of insatiable botomless pit of eating food. That's from when I was bulking, the image kinda sticked with me, and they will sometimes makes jokes or comments about it

I've been fasting for 2 days straight. Good move or utterly moronic?

thats me
>have a small breakfast before gym
>arrive, eat a fuckton of food
>"wow user thats so much food that sure cant be healthy"
>nighttime arrives, they nag me for not eating again, saying i can eat much more

its always the fat aunts / uncles too, but its not that bad as long as they dont bother me with other stuff

I was just eating some brown rice I brought from home and a co-worker brought in a box of donuts that I'm presumably supposed to help eat (I'm not going to). Another brought a bag of cookies which I'm supposed to help eat (I'm not going to.) People are gluttons.

fatty: how do you eat so much and stay so thin user??
me: I do strength training three times a week
fatty: [struggles to process the concept of actually doing some fucking exercise]

>user, Helen from HR wants to talk to you. She thinks you're anorexic because your not eating enough.

How the fuck is that HR's problem?

Are you a super austwitchz skelly?

La cocks water is fucking top tier.
Lemon and peach are best. Melon is Ok.
Berry is SHIT and so is passion fruit.

Is orange any good? Seems like it could be really great or awful.

>stop eating at maintenance
>you become fat
hm really fondles my dongle

what a faggot. hope you asked for a raise

crabs in a bucket mentality is real

excellent

not him but i'm on my first day here. just water and powerade zero for 7 days.

lime, apricot and grapefruit are S tier. didn't like orange.

>Just black coffee?
>What's kimchi?
>That smells gross

Will try all 3 thanks.

They shitpost about me on Veeky Forums. What, like it's my fault pizza is delicious?

shit man, 7 days
Good luck

but kimchi does smell gross user

I've been on point with my diet the last month but haven't seen much in results for weight loss even with a lot of cardio/lifting. Probably not marking all my calories correct or something so I want to do the fasting route and see what happens.

>lost 15kg in about 3 months with a good diet plus a ton of cardio (about 7 hours a week of biking and another 4 hours of weight workouts)
>every time I have a social meal I skip a meal or two and reduce the rest of the meals for that day
>pig out and eat my plate + my friends leftlovers but avoid dessert
>everyone in my class wonders how I'm losing weight that fast while eating so much

I've tried multiple times to explain how I lost weight but they just think that I'm a freak and keep on snacking on donuts and chocolate so I gave up and just nod whenever they call me a freak

If they comment on my food, it's usually to ask me for some, or to laugh in disbelief if I'm eating a huge bowl of potatoes and sweet potatoes.

This desu.

I eat 2 meals a day at work, plus I chow down on donuts or popcorn whenever it's available.

Still fitter than anyone else there, but they don't really say anything.

Fasting sure is a good way to correct your calorie count kek. I hear intermittent fasting is really efficient on the long run.
>haven't seen much in results for weight loss even with a lot of cardio/lifting
You probably lost fat mass and gained muscle (muscle=denser, so you don't notice the change on the scale)

yeah IF might be a better option. I took adderall this morning and even still I'm hungry now lol. The muscle mass thing might be right, haven't had my BF tested but I definitely look slimmer.

Well, those quads don't lie comrade
You should notice a difference in muscle shape definition, even though it's tough to realize it with your own eyes when you scrutinize your body everyday like folks do on this board.

Start taking pictures of your body if you don't do it already, so the progress becomes more appearent.

I work with a bunch of fat, lazy niggers that don't understand how calories work. So it usually goes something like this:

"AY, user, HOW YOU BE LOSIN' ALL DAT WEIGHT??"

"Just by counting calories. You just have to eat fewer calories than you burn."

"OH, I GET IT, SO IF I EAT WHAT YOU EATIN', I LOSE WEIGHT."

"Well, not necessarily, different people burn different amounts of..."

"AW I CAINT HANDLE ALL DAT, I JUST GO TO THE DOCTOR AND HE PERSCRIBE ME DEEZ PILLS, THEN I CAN EAT WHATEVER."

do you work at a liquor store?

B-b-but muh 6 million meals. Don't forget to snack in between, gotta keep that Insulin up.

What is your goal?

Hey man, could you give me a quick run down, if this paloetic diet made your life better/worse?

Besides the obvious physical boost by avoiding diery and sugar, have you felt any signs of calcium deficit and such?

Normies are fascinating aren't they?

>work at nursery for children
>1 of 3 men that work there, other 50 are women
>bring small container of whey to work, set on kitchen counter and make shakes with whole milk during shift
>last week at work, make shake with female coworker in kitchen
>"what is that user?"
>"i-it's my protein powder"
>"Ohhh...everybody has been wondering what that is. We were all thinking like 'is that baby formula?'"
>"Nope, our babies would be way more jacked if they were taking this"
>Coworkers now call my whey shakes my "big boy bottles"

not coworkers but my friends mercilessly make fun of me for my diet because i only eat the same stuff because it's easier. but it's okay because theyre both fat. but jokes on me because they both have gfs and im a virgin

>You always look like you really enjoy your food
>He's on that "coworker X sh*t"

Latter said by assistant manager who quit. Comparing me to breddy cool manlet coworker who cant do deadlifts because he has a bad back. Quit because he got electrocuted at work. Didn't call a lawyer.... shoulda lawyer'd up. Was a cool bro.

At Uni.

>I always see you eating

What is kimchi though?

Korean spicy pickled napa cabbage

This is such horseshit. I eat clean almost all the time but I'll be damned if pizza and ice cream ever stops being delicious

Are you a fat as fat ass fuck?

Lacroix is not alcoholic

Everyone's friends do this, unless you have boring fag friends who sit around and suck each other off all day

Kimchi is 100% nasty shit my dude

That's funny

It's good for digestion/replenishing bacteria in your gut tho. Muscle through it user, it's good for you.

Cute.

I've tried IF (kind of) before and I didn't have breakfast or lunch. My first meal that day was after work and as I was leaving to go home people kept staring at me then looking away and I was wtf what's wrong with me. I looked in the reflection in my car and I looked pale as fuck. But as soon as I ate my last meal I looked normal again. What's the deal with that?

Work night shift at a hotel, no one complains about how healthy/smelly/gross my food is. Kitchen staff usually has left over cinnamon rolls & cookies and tell me to go wild with them but I never do.

>user, why are you eating a salad?
>are you a vegetarian?
>I never see you eat meat, do you not like it?

Cutting, sure... but damn, isn't it common sense that you shouldn't eat a heavy meal at lunch? Shit just makes the second half of the day drag if you do.

>Stopped going to nearby dining facility with coworkers during lunch break because portions their are too small

Virgins itt. I only eat pizza and always in a social setting, ripped af.
t. Chad