How has getting Veeky Forums affected your dating success?

How has getting Veeky Forums affected your dating success?

girls don't shriek and mace me on instinct anymore

Western women were a mistake. Perhaps Sharia is truly the way to go.

More like pic related?

Fuck I just tried to make this thread. The blackpill nuke is spreading

Ok. My face was always ok but I was a framecell

Thankfully I've filled out and look like I lift after 2 and a bit years of training

Meeting this girl tomorrow, she wears a lot of make up and doesn't understand sarcasm but that won't stop the pump and dump

Sort of the average girl I can get with minimum effort now

>there are people who genuinely believe "personality" has ANYTHING to do with a woman's desire to fuck you

This only counts for materialistic cunts like those girls on Tinder. They just want to tell their friends how handsome of a man they just fucked.
If you actually want a relationship you literally only need a sense of humor

>Before lifting
Fat, had gf, happy overall
>After lifting
Fit, no gf, not even pumping and dumping

Feels meh

MORE LIKE THIS

Until your little princess meets chad

Could happen anywhere

Nightclub ? Bar? Shop? Street

Then she'll be fantasising about fucking chad while lil beta Billy thinks his sense of humour and personality can get her wet

Pathetic

>Western society can still be sav-

nice for you my dude, she looks like a good fuck.
have fun my dude

before fit
>skinnyfat, insecure, extremely unconfident
Veeky Forums
>way bigger but still a little chub, assertive, confident

i just hope i will have a gf soon :'^)

It hasn't.

Reminder that /r/incels and /r/asianmasculinity have a dedicated band of autismos raiding Veeky Forums.

Cheers mate

I hope I do not impregnate her as I have no money to runaway from home if it happens

Wrap it up you nigger

>my dude

Anyone else fucking hate this expression

Just use brah, alright brah?

I never used Tinder, how does it play out do you just meet talk for a couple off hours in a bar or something and then do the deal?

Or do you go directly at it just to get it trough?

At least half of those are bots. The rest ate subhuman scum that you probably shouldn't put your dick near anyway.

>At least half of those are bots
as long as the heart beats, it copes

>Nigger

I'm white as they come lad, got freckles on my balls

I play it safe at first. I always get a reply but imo the second message you send is the most important

You want to comment on something about their bio or pictures. You need to draw them in and make the conversation go off in a tangent

I'll slowly make sexual remarks or flirtatious comments

Most importantly I play the role of "I'd never pump and dump" because then they trust me. We arrange to meet up, it's usually going for a drive or going around to theirs. They think I'm relationship material until they meet me and it's too late cos already putting on the moves

Then I dump my cum in them and block them

Yes. It got me a wife.

>be fat as fatass
>be best friends with a 9/10 smoking bombshell, cool as fuck, but way out of my league.
>She and her boyfriend break up, I ask her out. She says no.
>she gets a new long term boyfriend
>I accept her as a loss and get a girlfriend.
>We remain good friends despite this for 3 years
>Me and my gf break up. I find Veeky Forums, go from 20% to 12% (intermittent fasting is not a meme).
>She and her bf break up about 6 months. In the mean time I'm going through bar and tinder stacies
>Obvious sexual tension between us all the time. Catch her mirin' when we go to the gym.
>We ended up making out and sleeping together after a big bottle of wine.
>Going on 2 years now (of dating). Getting married in the spring.

how far can a autismo personality on a Veeky Forums body get?

I find muscles don't really close the deal for me, but girls love them once we're in bed

If you let her go to any of those place unaccompanied it's your own fault desu

>fat as a fatass
>20% bf

Uwotm8

you absolute chad

have a good fuck

Wife her up if she's cool

Adding 15kg making me 85kg at 6'2 was all I needed to unleash my confidence, now I talk to all the girls I meet outside (at parties) and have had multiple situations where 2 girls would compete for my attention during the evening.

>convicted three times for rape of a child
>is not in jail somehow
Not only are these women whores, they're dumbasses for believing that story

>2017
>marrying a whore

Nah, she will just say you raped her if you make her mad

If you can't tell what a bot looks like on tinder, you clearly haven't been on it enough to even know what's going on in OP's pic

i dont really lift anymore but i get more dates now than i ever have and i think thats because im not afraid of women at all now and im not scared of being rejected at all now because it doesnt happen very often. and if it does fuck it idc i know some whore will suck my cock.

this is me from age 14 to 25

Chads don't go to prison

This is the UK we're talking about. Child rape is a tradition there.