Whats your MGTOW level Veeky Forums?

Whats your MGTOW level Veeky Forums?

Is Veeky Forums a MGTOW board?

Level 1 apparently. Higher levels are 699% autistic though

I can get behind the whole anti-nu male beta cuck thing but these MGTOW seem like beta's but only on the opposite end of the spectrum

True autism

>how to break an uninterrupted line of ancestors successfully reproducing and make it sound cool
not saying that unfair divorce laws and fucked up gender dynamics don't exist, but not sure what's the point of making it sound cool?

>what's the point of making it sound cool?
Because it applies to the people who make these threads.

Level 0.
I'd tell you to neck yourself, but you remove yourself from the gene pool, so it's all OK. Have fun doing your MGTOW shit.

Stuff from 4 and 1 ring true to me.

Fit is probably about 50% level zero
35% level 1
10% level 3
and 5% spread over the remaining levels.

You spammed your garbage on /out/ and got laughed out of the board, you spammed your garbage on /diy/ and got laughed out of the board, spammed your garbage on /pol/ and got laughed out of the board, so please don't spam it here.

somewhere between 1 and 2, depends on what women are in my life and interested in sex; I'll date if shes reasonable.

Call me bluepill I guess. I'm on board philosophically with a lot of what "mgtows" have to say, and can definitely recognize the pitfalls of modern marriage, but I by no means feel entitled to killing my family line and name, as I am literally the last male of my line who can have children. Plus I want lots of sons anyway, so I don't really have a choice.

Wouldn't date a single mother and support her kid, but would live with and marry a girl after dating for years.

level 5 but not by choice

For 95% of guys who actually use the term "MGTOW", they claim that it's by choice, but it really isn't.

I'm not an incel so level 1

>Is Veeky Forums a MGTOW board?
No fuck off

>plutonic friends

This chart is bullshit. True MGTOW means that you look out for number 1, whatever that means for you, regardless of what society/women want. If you want a relationship, then have one, otherwise don't, but don't let society's disapproval sway you either way.

The higher levels (having a low income, going off-grid etc.) are pure cuckery, like a right-wing form of virtue signalling. Activism is the opposite of self-interest.

Unironically 4 to 5

Ive even tried getting with men since they find me hot. Ive created tulpas used magick and tried tons of tricks to get rid of the human need.

Havent had sex wjtb a female in over 10 years. No friend especially girls. No mom. Legit they are not in my life.

>since they find me hot

>Ive even tried getting with men since they find me hot.
Now listen up here newfag, it is a rule on Veeky Forums that you have to provide proof for claims like this. Post pics ASAP or you will get banned

Im good.

Men appreciate my attention since im fit and hairy. When youre hairy you become like god tier to gays.

At any point i can bottom for some lonely older guy which is great. I have rejected every social norm and i hate all normies.

>t. "man-o-sphere" shit
Fuck off back to your containment board, /pol/

Level 1 but I still believe in marriage if it's done right. Anything higher than level 1 is absolutely retarded.