Is this legit or just stupid vegan propaganda? At the end of the documentary I became highly skeptical

Is this legit or just stupid vegan propaganda? At the end of the documentary I became highly skeptical

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3650111/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2803089/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3712342/
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?zx=81813151fabb6be6
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
whatthehealthfilm.com/facts/
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/1846/2
diagnosisdiet.com/all-meat-diets/
nutritionfacts.org/video/arteries-of-vegans-vs-runners/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16275507
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17518696
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>uhh hey guys this biased documentary made me think about some things, now I want your biased opinions if it is right or not xD

are you fucking retarded or something kid? There exists a thing called google, if you want to know if the claims are correct google them and judge the studies yourself

The studies are only about how bad processed meat and all that stuff is. I don't doubt it's bad. I was wondering more about whether it is good to only eat vegan. They did not talk about any studies which claimed that living vegan is the way, so there's nothing to check

It's pretty crappy. There is definitely enough evidence to say confidently that a vegan diet can be perfectly healthy, but this documentary takes it a step further and insists that veganism is the ONLY healthy diet, which is very clearly false. This is coming from a vegan btw.

>I was wondering more about whether it is good to only eat vegan.
protein QUALITY

Yo become vegan,animals release tons of toxic shit when they die and their miserable dark caged lives end on anestesia.

I still eat meat but I think im gonna switch to veganism

In a very general sense, and based on current medical consensus, the less animal products you consume, the "healthier" you will be. If for whatever reason your goal in life was to be as healthy as humanely possible (even if it was inconvenient or difficult), then yes you would want to "live vegan", as long as you did your research and knew how to create a balanced diet. For normal people it can be summarized to "eat meat if you want, just know it is detrimental to health"

If it's easy to remove meat from your life, more power to you. If you want to limit it to once a week, twice a week, or even eat it everyday, power to you as well. Vegan diets have a lot of room for error, you need to know what you're doing/eating, supplement properly, and avoid eating a single staple the rest of your life. Given these conditions, it is much healthier than your average western diet

Bad documentary. Couldn't watch past 30 minute mark because of the insane amount of propaganda. Taking research way out of context and lame footage of the docu host calling organizations and surprised that a representative can't answer his stupid questions. Basically a vegan circlejerk. Not against vegans btw.

>end on anestesia.
No it doesn't.

It ends when a medal rod pierces their skull and destroys their frontal lobe.

that part when they say vegetables are packed with protein and there's as much protein in broccoli as chicken. There's no way people are that dumb.

100 grams of broccoli has about 3 grams of protein
100 grams of chicken is about 30 grams.

100 grams of broccoli is a small bowl
100 grams of chicken is a small fillet

Anyone who passed 9th grade health class can debunk half the shit in this movie. Also I love how even though this is a documentary about health, they found a way to incorporate racism. God Bless liberals.

>jus google xD
Maybe he doesnt want to wade through millions of fake articles just for 1-2 worthwhile ones?

Everything 'vegan' is propaganda.
'Veganism' is a stupid, misguided 'lifestyle choice' that really has nothing to do with human health, and has everything to do with elevating dumb food animals above sentient human beings. If the Vegan movement had it's way, humans would die out and leave the Earth to the plants and animals.
Humans are objectively and scientifically proven to be omnivores, no 'lifestyle choice' can change that. The strict vegetarian diet that Vegans eat is objectively unhealthy and over time causes malnutrition-related conditions that can lead to disease and early death. Certainly no actual athlete can or does eat a strict vegetarian diet for long; all who try it report feeling great for a couple months, then experience a slow decline in ability and overall health as malnutrition sets in.
Did you know that if you fed an infant a strict vegetarian diet, the kid would get sick and die? At the very least they won't develop properly. Pediatricians who detect that Vegan parents are attempting to do this are strongly counseled against it, and if they refuse to feed their child a proper omnivorous diet, they are reported to Child Protective Services as it's considered child abuse. If a baby can't eat a Vegan diet then why would anyone think an adult should? The answer is obvious: Veganism is a LIE and is to be disregarded and nonsense, and potentially an anti-human conspiracy.

Eggs and dairy have been shown to cause all sorts of disease. Lean chicken breast might be ok though

>we fed mice the equivalent of eating dozens of eggs a day for weeks and they got a disease and died! OMFG EGGS WILL KILL YOU!!!1!
Bull-fucking-SHIT. Humans have been eating these things in MODERATION for MILLIONS OF YEARS and have THRIVED as a species. You're dumb fag and should STFU.

full of lies for the vegan agenda, they are pretty much muslims now with how much they lie to advance veganism

There's literally nothing detrimental about eating meat. You cannot prove that to be true. you can't even cite a study that shows a decent correlation between meat and poor health.

I know it's taken for granted by some that meat = bad but it's a total fallacy.

There's also an issue of bio-availability.

The amino acids the comprise animal proteins are almost identical to the amino acids found in our bodies. Digestion is highly effective and these proteins are readily absorbed and put to use.

Plant proteins don't resemble our proteins much at all and you do not get complete amino acids from them.
The protein from beef is worth more to the body than the protein in broccoli even when consumed in the same amounts, never mind that it's much easier to eat and digest.

around april i went vegan after watching this and its been good. making gains like usual and going real smooth. no harm in trying vegan for a while and seeing how u feel.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3650111/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2803089/

Im not going to respond to you if you don't include a citation supporting your claims because I have never seen anybody on this board who makes your claims provide any evidence that isn't blogs and .com articles.

>Not complete amino acids
>what is rice and beans

>Im not going to respond to you if you don't include a citation supporting your claims because I have never seen anybody on this board who makes your claims provide any evidence that isn't blogs and .com articles.
You mean you're not going to respond because you get butthurt by facts that aren't your bullshit pseudoscience, are too lazy to read and want other people do your homework, you should have done yourself; for you
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/ >foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>(cont.)

>(cont.)
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?zx=81813151fabb6be6
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

>he fell for the 5000000000g of protein per pound of bw

What is more akin to muscle.. meat - literal muscle or a seed of a completely different lifeform :)

Do you feel better than when you still ate meat, though?

>butthurt omnis the thread.

Eat whatever the fuck you want to eat. But don't delude yourself into thinking animal products aren't going to increase your risk of the major chronic illnesses that are the top killers of Americans because they eat a bullshit diet.

>muh processed food

Even when you look at a population like the Inuits that had a low bmi, were fit, were very active, and didn't eat "processed crap"- they had shorter lifespans (by 10-20 years). And their corpses show signs of severe atherosclerosis and brain plaques at the age of 20-30 years old. They were eating a diet that consisted almost entirely of game (lean meats) and blubber. It's the keto dream with fucking catastrophic health consequences.

>muh keto, muh paleo, muh primal

Same shit will happen to you that happened to Inuits. Same shit happened to Atkins. He hid his history of severe heart disease (heart attack, congestive heart failure, and hypertension) and died morbidly obese. The short term weight loss you get from eating keto, paleo, atkins, or any other bullshit "low carb" fad diet isn't worth the long term risks to your health. Same shit happens to people who eat the standard American diet. The minor benefits you get when you stop eating processed crap- does not prevent, reverse, or even slow the progression serious heart disease, diabetes, cancer.

Stop reading these shill blogs that are written by acupuncturists, chiropractors, and any other bullshit artists- telling you it's okay to eat animal products.

If you want to be healthy without the risk of heart disease, obesity, or diabetes, go wfpb vegan. No processed foods, no added sugar, salt or oil. Pay attention to which foods/substances are contaminated- with arsenic for instance (white rice, chicken). Take your D3, B12, and make sure you have some sea vegetables in your diet. Get plenty of leaves, beans, and whole grains. No saturated fat (even coconut oil) or cholesterol. End of story. Stop making yourself sick.

Look at their citations for every claim they make for yourself
Why are you asking a bunch of fat autistic people who don't even lift and are biased in the opinion.

>telling brainlets to judge for themselves

I honestly wonder if people rambling on with the most retarded broscience actually believe the shit they are saying.

>mens fitness
>"the WHO says bacon cayses cancer but our muscles say other wise"
Kill yourself

>I have never seen anybody on this board who makes your claims provide any evidence that isn't blogs and .com articles.
HOLY SHIT THESE MEAT KEKS ARE ON SUICIDE WATCH REMOVE ALL BELTS AND SHOE LACES

>Even when you look at a population like the Inuits that had a low bmi, were fit, were very active, and didn't eat "processed crap"- they had shorter lifespans (by 10-20 years).

>what is infant mortality

Nope. Almost zero people lived past 50. Had nothing to do with infant mortality rogan.

>mens fitness
>reddit
>breaking muscle

It's complete horse shit. Nutrionists are hacks who rely on shittier mouse models and even shittier surveys. The latter of which are plagued by insufficient compensation for confounding factors and for people just fucking lying. A standard practice for controlling BMI is to divide subjects into obese and non-obese, ignoring that the average BMI for non-vegans, which is mostly fucking normies, is going to be much higher. The only legit claim is that nitrate preservatives increase odds of colon cancer. So just eat fresh or frozen.

Eat your veggies, primarily for your fiber, and it doesn't fucking matter how many "animal products", IE meat and dairy, you consume, as long as you're lean.

His point about the similarity of protein structure is mostly wrong, but he's not wrong about the AA's. There are very few plants which have a decent match. Of course, the easiest way around that is to just eat more than one kind of plant. Corn + beans covers your bases, for example.

i watched a vegan on youtube eating 6lbs of lettuce for her 'protein intake', that's all i needed to see to tell me these people are retarded

Inuits are fat as hell, eat so much protein that their liver hypertrophies because they eat almost no carbs and not enough fat to compensate, and eat basically zero fiber. The lesson they teach is to eat your fucking veggies, not avoid meat.

>1 EGG = 5 CIGARETTES

Have you read a single one of these studies? There is no causal proof. They're all speculative and the results are interpretive.

From the first:

>because high amounts of orally ingested carnitine may under some conditions prime our gut microbiota with enhanced capacity to produce TMAO, and potentially promote atherosclerosis.

Notice: 'may' and 'under some conditions'. There may be a link but there is in no way enough evidence to condemn the consumption of meat.
You fucks all do this. You throw out a butt load of studies you've got saved without having any idea what is actually in any of them.

Like I said you cannot provide a single study that demonstrably proves that meat is inherently unhealthy; in that it will negatively impact an individual's life span.

>her
Heres your problem.

that's ok, i roll up my own

Eggs are disgusting. If i was to eat 1 animal product it would be chicken or crawfish

I had to grin smugly when they were trying to equate eating meat with ingesting fucking PLUTONIUM.

t.nuclear engineer

Don't forget:

>Denise "english major with a blog" Minger.
>Chris "degree in acupuncture" Kresser. >Weston "a dentist that died in 1948" A Price.
>Dr. Sara "gynecologist shilling supplements with no expertise in clinical nutrition studies" Gottfried - at least this one is a doctor She hasn't published any peer reviewed papers related to nutrition though.

A banana has all of the essential amino acids, a fucking banana
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/1846/2
please fuck off with your bro science

>His point about the similarity of protein structure is mostly wrong

It absolutely is not. Animal protein has a complete amino acid profile that more closely resembles our own. Plant proteins lack the full profile and do not as much resemble our own.

The former is more readily available for digestion and use in the human body.

>It wasn't the meat.

We see the same associations, correlations, and mechanistic factors in thousands of studies pointing at animal products as the culprit.

hmm really makes you think huh?

what are vegan shits like?

>Is this legit or just stupid vegan propaganda? At the end of the documentary I became highly skeptical

One doctor they interviewed said it's literally impossible for carbs to become fat in the body. Clearly this medical professional has never heard of de novo lipogenesis.

They are not equating the damage caused by them, they are saying they are just as sure of plutonium causing cancer as they are processed meat. In the unlikely event your retarded ass somehow managed to suck your way into your nuclear engineer degree I hope I don't ever get anywhere near what you work on.

WHO lists red meat as a carcinogenic. Its super easy to prove lmao

>They are not equating the damage caused by them, they are saying they are just as sure of plutonium causing cancer as they are processed meat.

Obviously that's what the categorization means, but it's obvious that the filmmakers intended for normies to think "OMG MEAT = PLUTONIUM" you disingenuous faggot, otherwise why bring it up?

>In the unlikely event your retarded ass somehow managed to suck your way into your nuclear engineer degree I hope I don't ever get anywhere near what you work on.

stay jelly as fuck of my giant brain, brainlet

sunlight is carcinogenic

Every plant has all the amino acids, but not all of them have them in good concentration. For example, your link shows that bananas contain 18mg methionene per 225g. Methionene daily requirements are about 15 mg/kg, so a 200 pound man should have about 1.35g methionene a day. To get this from bananas would require this 200 pound man to eat 16.9 kg of bananas, about 20 percent of his body weight, every day. This would also be 15000 calories. Conclusion: humans cannot reasonably survive on only bananas

>stay jelly as fuck of my giant brain, brainlet
Yet you make strawman arguments, cute.

You should have become sceptical at the beginning.
99% of it is half truths or straight up lies

Amino acid profile only affects the nutritional value of protein, not our ability to digest it
>mechanistic studies
No, we don't. We do see the correlations, and they arise from the fact that vegans are leaner and more active than nornies

Mehtionene is only needed if you don't consume Cystine, the point is that every plant consumes a variety of each, so anyone not only eating a couple foods would have more than enough of each.

Here is a list of all the claims made in the film with the citations
Please point out how 99% of these are half truths or lies or please kindly fuck off with your bullshit

>In the unlikely event your retarded ass somehow managed to suck your way into your nuclear engineer degree
>Yet you make strawman arguments, cute.

Hahah look at you all of a sudden on your high horse, pretending that you hadn't just made an ad-hominem fallacy!

I literally said that even just two plants could be sufficient if they were chosen correctly, such as corn and beans. I even said a handful of plants worked by themselves, just not fucking bananas.

Also humans cannot synthesize methionene.

My original argument stands on its own without my insult towards you. My insult is not an argument and so it is not and ad hom, an example would be "your arguments wrong because your fucking retarded". Please stop because you are just embarrassing yourself at this point.

My bad, I mixed up that methionene is used to synthesis cystine.

>He fell for the girls will like your body if you weigh less than 200 lbs

its vegan propaganda but has some redpills

And my "strawman" is just an insult to you. Wow you really lack self-awareness.

they will.

optimum weight is somewhere around 2.5lbs x inches

you're fucked if you're a manlet though.

This was your straw man, it was not an insult
>Obviously that's what the categorization means, but it's obvious that the filmmakers intended for normies to think "OMG MEAT = PLUTONIUM"
I am done talking to you

>I am done talking to you

At least you know when to give up!

>6'2 guy should weigh 185 lbs
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Oh sweetie stay small.

>Oh shit i think ill go to Veeky Forums and ask the bros there, ya know they are always right about anything heh heh.
You pathetic piece of shit. Die in a fire plz

how are you this dumb? Plenty of huge population studies control for those factors. The reason i point to the Inuits is so there is no doubt that meat is bad for you.

Just because you can introduce things into your diet that keep you from getting as sick from the animal products- proves my fucking point you pinhead.

The studies are poorly constructed and their controls inadequate. Often seemingly on purpose.
Inuits suffer from lack of plant matter, not because they eat meat.

> but our muscles say other wise"
Try the WHO's shit science, which you conveniently ignored
>Kill yourself
A retard like you has no right to tell anyone that
>Well evidenced and researched science is now 'being on suicide watch'
>Not reading
>Don't forget:
But you did, to read.
>The reason i point to the Inuits is so there is no doubt that meat is bad for you.
Except the Inuit disprove that
>diagnosisdiet.com/all-meat-diets/

Legit science, but had silly shock journalism tactics to drive its point home. The bit of calling up random low wage office personal and asking them to reconcile their employer's shitty nutritional advice was stupid and weakens the film's argument by giving carnists something negative to latch onto and ignore everything else.

>white rice and chicken contaminated with arsenic
>sea vegetables
>no coconut oil
>people that eat only meat prove that eating any amount of meat is bad

why vegans can't seem to understand that a meat eater can also eats veggies and have well balanced diets? my grandfather eats the same meal for 45 years since he is retired, he chugs a huge smoothie in the morning full of fruits greens, on lunch he eats a filet mignon steak with a little butter, half potatoe, spinach and brocoli, on dinner he eats salmon with a leaf salad and lots of grilled tomatoes, he is healthier than my uncle that is 50 years younger than him and eats like an american

>it's not the meat.

Ugandan study from the 50's showed a population whose staples were- green plantain, sweet potatoes, cassava, maize, yams, millet, pumpkins, tomatoes, and green leafy vegetables. Their protein was almost exclusively pulses, ground nuts, and cereals. Their fat intake was below 15% - and they had practically zero heart disease.

Gee a population eating almost zero animal foods and sustaining a low fat diet having almost zero heart disease, it really makes you think huh?

It's not the meeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaat.

because any amount of animal fats if you're not an endurance athlete (and even if you are) it gets stuck in your arteries, also, genetics play a big role. I ate pretty much like your granfather and I had very poor health and I was training 2h a day every day, switching from an omni diet to a vegan diet really changed my general health for the better.

I guess we should tell people it's okay to smoke since it's okay to smoke once a year without significantly increasing your risk of cancer?

Wanna sell the world on a diet where you only eat meat once or twice a year- with otherwise low fat wfpb vegan diet? Fine- that's healthy enough. You might as well say the same shit about every food- processed, refined sugar, and all. If you only eat it once or twice a year and have a wfpb vegan diet the rest of time- then it isn't going to make a differnce. But according to your usage rules- we have to stop saying smoking and processed foods are bad for us. Use your fucking brain, you dumb fuck.

>A ugandan study from the 50s
Are you fucking serious?
>showed a population whose staples were- green plantain, sweet potatoes, cassava, maize, yams, millet, pumpkins, tomatoes, and green leafy vegetables. Their protein was almost exclusively pulses, ground nuts, and cereals. Their fat intake was below 15% - and they had practically zero heart disease.
Lean people who eat their veggies have little heart disease, who would have thought. Oh yeah, fucking everyone.

They dont' eat meat you dumb bitch. And they have a high carb low fat diet- you dumb bitch. When the fuck have you been on advocating high carb, low fat diets? You dumb bitch.

High carb or high fat, meat or no meat, doesn't fucking matter as long as you're lean and eat your veggies.

>because any amount of animal fats if you're not an endurance athlete (and even if you are) it gets stuck in your arteries

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Then why, on a low carb, high fat diet, do many people improve their blood lipid profiles with significant decreases in fasting triglycerides and increases in HDL, the lower the ratio of which is tied to improved CV health and a lack of arteriosclerosis?

Surely, if animal fats inherently clog arteries every single person who eats meat would have insane cholesterol scores and terrible blood lipid profiles.
What about all those 'healthy' vegans with piss poor HDL and triglyceride levels of the charts?

No long term data on high fat wfpb diets- short trials were promising. High carb data checks out- cause they lack animal products.

Again, you can put anything into your diet at a small enough quantity- once or twice a year. without doing significant harm.

So your statement is only right if you're talking about wfpb diets. Because high or even moderate fat animal based diets are fucking bad for you. There is no amount of exercise that's going to save your arteries- ultra-marathon running omnivores are comparable to couch potato vegans in terms of arterial plaque (active vegans are better still). Exercise does help fight and protect against heart disease- but not nearly as much as eliminating dietary saturated fat and cholesterol.

Nigga it's 2017 and you're STILL not vegan? It's like you're not even TRYING to make it

>There is no amount of exercise that's going to save your arteries- ultra-marathon running omnivores are comparable to couch potato vegans in terms of arterial plaque

I want you to show me some data on that.
I'm genuinely curious.

You're completely full of shit and you know it. Unless you're genetically pre-disposed, lean, active people do not get atherosclerosis regardless of their fat intake.

1. not studied enough to make any serious conclusions any about benefits long term.

2. there are studies showing these diets increase HDL but also increase LDL- and the tiny increase in HDL does not outweigh the spike in LDL.

3. all short term trials concede significant drop in calorie intake accounts for things like weight loss.

You have no fucking leg to stand on with your bullshit high fat animal based diet.

nutritionfacts.org/video/arteries-of-vegans-vs-runners/

Here's the study:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16275507

Here's the numbers:

.74 mm (thickness of plaque) (26 bmi) omnis

.56 mm vegans (junk food and all) (21 bmi) less than an hour exercise per week avg.

.63 mm - endurance runners (21 bmi) ran avg. 48 miles per week for an avg. of 21 years.

All vegans will be eliminated come day of the rope.

None of the sources cited in that article backs the bullshit you claim.

You're retarded. I linked the study- someone else linked a video.

Read the fucking study, instead of fucking guessing you illiterate cum rag.

>(21 bmi) vegans
>(21 bmi) runners
>(26 bmi) omnis

>overweight people are less healthy than lean people, checkmate meat eaters

the point is comparing vegans to runners, bud. don't be a dum-dum

really? here it is ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17518696

Your claim is literally not in that paper. All the subjects are over 75 and neither diet nor exercise data were collected.

> I can't read

Claim was made in reference to whether exercise is enough to protect you from heart disease.

The main point is comparing couch potato- junk food eating- vegans to ultra marathon runners that ate an omnivorous diet in terms of arterial plaque.

Brainlets need not reply.