If men age like wine then why did Pewdiepie go from a 9/10 (face) to a 6/10 in 2017? Related to men's health

If men age like wine then why did Pewdiepie go from a 9/10 (face) to a 6/10 in 2017? Related to men's health

Other urls found in this thread:

alloy.com/well-being/how-to-get-a-healthy-glow-skip-the-sun-eat-your-vegetables-for-perfect-skin/
youtube.com/watch?v=bAvtbiX-1S8
healthaliciousness.com/articles/natural-food-sources-of-beta-carotene.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because whites age like shit. This is common knowledge

he shit bleached his hair and looks greasy 24/7

you need to eat right, work out or be active and wear sunscreen

Nice try pajeet

existential crisis, he is regarded as a youtuber for 12 years old, and doesn't like it, even though there's nothing wrong with it and you get to teach good values to the next generations which is an important job

if he gets happy again at some point he'll look better

I don't remember him eating right or working out in 2013-2015 where he was very good looking. He had soo many fangirls at the time and he even admits it in one of his videos about his looks declining drastically. Can't remember which video since I'm not a huge fan

Most of his fanbase is 23-30 though

He fell in with the wrong crowd (gamergate, mra, alt right), the hate is consuming him, higher stress levels, etcetera

The hate? I only remember him being hated on after the jew incident.

He looks the same. He was never extremely good looking.

>Most of his fanbase is 23-30 though
yes, but he is still seen as for kids, just like all /pol/acks are called 12 year olds, but it's actually full of crazy 30 year old guys with hairy nuts

this

the only thing that has changed is the color of his skin

>Mfw thinking of the gymcels that think they'll age like vine and get laid at 35

I wonder how you fuckers will react once the male pattern baldness will kick in

He still looks great if you ask me.

bleached his hair for some reason, hair is thinning, never works out, doesn't care about fashion anymore, never tans, shit posture.

>Most of his fanbase is 23-30 though
>23-30

Scratch that. It is actually 18-24 but a lot of people in the 25+ group too.

He use to look way better

It's all about genetics. And bad habits like smoking (literally killing face gains very fast).

He swallowed one too many blackpills and is a full time rotting vidyacel, of course that's gonna age you like shit

Someone do a good pic comparison. As far as I'm concerned he looks pretty good and the beard/hair suit him well.

he looks the same just different hair

This is what /pol/ does to you.

>a 9/10 (face)

fucking when/where?

1/3 of men are balding or bald by 30.

Men age better than women because they have genetic advantages, like more collagen. However, men squander their God given gifts by drinking, smoking and spending hours in the sun without protection. I have never met a man who wears sunscreen regularly or moisturizes their skin. Sad!

>b-but men get hotter with age
Yeah, if you were already hot to begin with and have very good genes/skin care practices.

Which pewdiepie is the most alpha and why is it Chadpie

>kids giving their real age on youtube

yeah, ok

what the fuck is this magic

>his hair darkens when he gets more masculine

Nordcucks BTFO

Can someone redpill me on proper skin maintaining?

I don't want to overdo it with tons of different products, just maybe one or two that will help my skin/face skin be more vibrant

A cleanser and moisturizer is enough

Faceapp. It can make you into a girl too

>those two bottom pics

And sunscreen, arguably the most important thing.

Eventually you might want to look into acids and retinols for hard-hitting antiaging

jojoba and coconut oil are amazing for skin.

appel cidar vinegar if you have large pores.

i dont understand this meme. How does a cream thats supposed to protect you from UV-rays help with making your skin look better?

I think I read once that this trucker did his job for around 40 years and the side of his face that was always being touched by the sun aged much faster than the one in the shade

the sun, unlike mobile phones, emits ionizing radiation, which gives you literal cancer and burns your skin

>I don't remember him eating right or working out in 2013-2015 where he was very good looking.

>Someone neglected his health and fitness for 4 years and his looks deteriorated
Wew

oh well i forgot the majority of Veeky Forums is from murica.
I live in germany so i dont have that problem, i rarely see the sun. maybe for 1-2 months a year

How often should i sunscreen?

best trick:

eat shitloads of sweet potatoe for that healthy glow:

alloy.com/well-being/how-to-get-a-healthy-glow-skip-the-sun-eat-your-vegetables-for-perfect-skin/

I'd be unhappy too if my fanbase consisted of a bunch of oversized babies

>he wears (((sunscreen)))

uv rays still pass through clouds and damage your skin ye fekin retard

He just looks like he doesn't get enough sleep, eat enough, or lift enough. If he did those, he'd be good looking.

Sunscreen is a meme.

Pewdiepie was never a 9. Pic related is what an actual 9-10 looks like.

>watermelon
>sweet potato
>collards
sheeeit brotha

He's still handsome but that retarded hair looks awful on him. Him and Marzia would make some beautiful babbys

>look out the window
>it's raining
>summer in the warmest large city in Germany

>that level of photoshop
kek

>thinking you're tougher than the sun

Why do normie cucks all bleach their hair?

Stress, anger, sorrow, fear.

youtube.com/watch?v=bAvtbiX-1S8

anything else than sweet potato and carrots is a meme though:

healthaliciousness.com/articles/natural-food-sources-of-beta-carotene.php

Because pewdiepie is a faggot. Constantly dyes his hair and plays with it like a faggot, and probably puts on make up.

He looks the same imo. Dyed his hair blonde to trigger leftists journalists but thats about it. Maybe looks a bit older but not much. I think he works out these days to prepare for the race war

A black randy from my name is Earl we wuzzing.

But apart from that using glass instead of plastic ain't retarded if only because of the taste.

>trigger leftists

How does dyeing your hair trigger leftists?

Marzia seems a bit retarded

>appel cidar vinegar if you have large pores.

.....this is awful advice, and coconut oil is comedogenic for most people

The sun will age you like nothing else, and skin cancer is no joke. One should wear sunscreen everyday, even in the winter, because uva rays pierce through clouds and generally stay the same strength throughout the year.

Everyday, reapply every two cumulative hours (at least).

Not leftists in general but leftists sensasionalist fake news journalists. They convinced themselves it was a nazi thing with the jugend haircut and all

What. I'm all for sunscreen but you take it overboard. A litle bit of sunshine is good for you. Vitamin D production etc. It's a different story if you work outside all day. But if you sit inside a office or lab all day, you can probably deal with a bit of sunshine.

men don't stop maturing until they're close to 25 years old

pewdiepie is 27, so tl;dr: he grew up

It's cumulative sun exposure, so for instance you should still apply sunscreen if you work in a lab or office but you may not need to reapply. The sun's rays still get to you if you sit near a window or during your commute, after all.

fwiw, y'all should get yourselves some Japanese sunscreens. They sink in incredibly fast, and it doesn't even feel like you're wearing anything. Though you Europeans have La Roche Posay sunscreens you lucky ducks.

>Most of the population vitamin D deficient
>And suffering from depression and low test
>Good goy, wear your sunscreen all the time, and stay indoors, the sun is bad for you

You have seriously been mindraped by cosmetic companies if you seriously think you need sunscreen inside.

I saw something where there was a huge increase in skin cancers with the increase in sun screen usage? Not sure, to be honest, but I don't trust the stuff. If you're not doing manual work in the sun all day or at the beach all day, then I see no point in wearing that shit. Smells like shit too, not something I'd want on my skin and seeping into me.

>what is incidental sun exposure

>anime fan, makes constant weeb videos
>subtly pushes redpills on his viewers all the time
>literally goes on Veeky Forums to look at YLYL threads
>speaks out against SJWs
Is he /our guy/?

1. Cleanse
2. Tone
3. Moisturize
4. Serum
5. Mud mask and exfoliate once weekly
6. Work argan, castor, jojoba, or rosehip seed oil into your facewash, onto your face after you moisturize, or into your mud mask depending on what you benefits you want.

bleached his hair whichs makes him look like a SJW beta milenial leftist cuck. Also doesn't work out

Body oils xF
Or in simple terms: nothing, your body's natural systems are more than enough, if you're living healthy life that is.
I haven't used sunscreen since I turned 14, 6 years later and I haven't had any skin issues yet. The sunscreen jews have got so many goys feeding them shekels that they've managed to brainwash the populace (by funding "independent" researchers) into thinking that the sun is an evil laser and you will get skin cancer if you don't smear chemicals all over your body everyday. Just like the cosmetics jews have brainwashed the populace into thinking that they need to apply 48 different products on their face everyday to look attractive while they could look more attractive just by having healthy natural skin (which can have some irregularities in tone, but that doesn't make it look unattractive), which is undeniably becoming more and more difficult as the food industry jews are also pumping the food with chemicals which fucks up your health, which is then reflected on your skin.
Summary: Being healthy is the best thing you can do for your looks.
>Who would ever lie about their age on the internet!?
>Taking internet analytics seriously

>Summary: Being healthy is the best thing you can do for your looks.

True, but sunscreen really is needed.

this. whites age like milk

Men age terribly. "Men age like wine" is a myth.

white women maybe

I would unironically still give him a brojob

watched man of steel last night hes also bearmode

youre definitely not heterosexual

>tfw 18 and already severely balding
MAKE IT STOP

>wanting a glowing, wrinkle-free face means you can't be heterosexual
it's almost as if metrosexual is a thing and doesn't determine your sexual orientation wow

men age like wine, women age like milk is bullshit meme made up by virgins who want to feel like they're not losing anything. This meme only applies if you're a rich guy, not if you're average Joe who works at shitty 9 to 5 job.

This, """skincare""" is not only extremely gay and neurotic but also COUNTERPRODUCTIVE
Guess we got ourselves a good goy over here

Not true really. Mostly those who use tanning salons and self tanning products age like shit. Plenty of 30+ people who look like they are in their mid 20s around here. Though also I see qutie a bit of people who have as you said age like milk, they usually have a much darker skin tone than what is normal for whites. Also women age much worse than men and I suspect it has a lot to do with their use of makeup.
t.store clerk that checks ids for a living

>left : a guy in suit, profesional looking with nice haircut
>right : a guy with v neck and a i-go-to-club-every-friday haircut
geez, i sure wonder why left one was found more attractive

It has been known for a longtime that he was your fairly typical 4channer.

What's with the ***cel type comments? Isn't that some lookism bullshit lingo?

that's what you get for not listening to your mother when she asked you to eat your veggies.

They sure do user. I mean this guy is only 55 and already look past his teens.

>subtly pushes redpills on his viewers all the time
How? By making a joke about jews and niggers and then creating a video apologising for that joke saying how it was just mean to be an edgy joke and that it shouldnt be joked about?
Also, he just tries to stay relevant by being filthy frank wanabe

What if I'm borderline albino

Lmao if you think this is even a question.

>I haven't used sunscreen since I turned 14, 6 years later and I haven't had any skin issues yet
This settles it.

No it isn't.

Gee how the fuck did we go from 'apply sunscreen when your going to be in direct sunlight' to 'you need to apply sunscreen every fucking day'.
I wonder who is fucking behind that skincare revelation... Certainly not people who make money selling boatloads of sunscreen to gullible fools.

A healthy diet with good fats has all the protective and regenerative qualities the skin needs to avoid radiation damage and cancers. The rest can be accomplished by not sitting in blazing sunshine or wearing appropriate clothing.

If you don't burn, you didn't get damaged. Unfiltered sunlight is healthy for you.

>I haven't used sunscreen since I turned 14, 6 years later and I haven't had any skin issues yet.

woah, stay woke user

I have literally never seen it advocated to apply sunscreen every day regardless of if you'll be in the sun.

That correlation is probably caused because people think they're good to sit in blazing hot sunshine all day because they've got a little bottle of oil to spread on themselves.

Sensible people sit in the shade, wear hats and covering clothing and take in the sun in small amounts which is nothing but good for their health.
You literally do not need sunscreen unless it is your intention to sit in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.

Pewdiepie is like a norse god, you people are insane

>I haven't used sunscreen since I turned 14, 6 years later and I haven't had any skin issues yet
Well my gosh an entire 6 years?
There we have it, the sun is harmless guys.