Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n7wz-e_eLV8
youtube.com/watch?v=7_UQYqUzSIQ
instagram.com/p/BXiMS0ihiZi/?hl=en&taken-by=lordvader25
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that cookie cut gook who only used them to get popular hanging out with them again?

He's in the middle of an order 66.
youtu.be/n7wz-e_eLV8

Nate doesn't even lift atm.

to support his gf's annorexia

I can't stand to look at the Knee Wrap Gook. Fuck Nate to hell

Oh wow, he films himself on the way to yet another fast food restarant.
Oh wow, a drone shot of the building's roof.
Oh wow, he orders food at the drive through.
Oh wow, he is back at home but waits until the food is cold and disgusting.
Oh wow, he finally starts the timer but continues to talk throughout the video and you can see the lack of intensity.
Oh wow, he finished the food in x amount of time but there is no reason to care about that time, at all.
Oh wow, outtakes that show him messing up one line 10 times in a row.

does anyone have the original, supposedly "fake" text that Nate said about Jason? Been looking everywhere for it

Seriously ? I seen her on instagram she looked fucking thin and pretty decent but her bloatface now is pretty gross.

>mfw bloatface

i dont uinderstand, what seems to be the problem here? who would wanna hang out next to that retard anyway

jesus fuck

rest in piss tranny nate order sissy sis pology not septed kpissoutbye

An Order 66 on meth addict Nate is the mentiest thing to happen in a while. Nate and his girlfriend claim to not care about the haters and that it doesn't affect then, but Nate has proven time and time again that he has paper skin and a massive ego. Fuck him enjoy the ment.

No one, but an order 66 brings the ments

I never liked that fucking knee wrap indonesian tranny. I'm lmaoing at his life because he's fallen for a greencard trap more obvious than that icelandic bitch rick piano barely got rid of before marriage. He couldn't resist the first "white"(that nose) "girl"(implying) that came along to fuck him, and even with everybody warning him he still takes that bitch seriously.

What's with all the tranny rhetoric? Someone fill me in (no homo).

who are these people and what happened

that green card didn't do her any good

she's just in that stage of the relationship where she's comfortable not wearing make up or putting on nice clothes for him. all girls go through it but not all girls have boyfriends who vlog them going everywhere. can you imagine coath k's face without makeup? my gf probably only gets dolled up for me once a week when i take her out to denny's or ihop.

with that said, i agree that her personality is shit. she seems like she's depressed or bored all the time. probably missing home and this is her doing her time for that green card. don't know why she picked a shitty locale like shitstain florida she can probably find some other cuck in new york or san diego or anywhere better.

>my gf probably only gets dolled up for me once a week when i take her out to denny's or ihop.
>dolled up for me once a week when i take her out to denny's or ihop.
>dolled up
>denny's or ihop

This confuses me as well. If you are gonna go leave with a bunch of spics anyway, and you want hot weather, why the fuck wouldn't you go to Cali or Texas and find some cuck there? Florida is such a fucking freakshow state.

fuck off nazi dumbo bloatcel

I live in Flyover, USA. Even going to the Walmart is a big deal.

I think it started with Lenny. That's who the knee wrap and insect shit talk came from

Just started the Genova saga. What are some mandatory videos?

Start with the Delray Misfits early episodes. Also look up genovapedia

This fucking jew crying about being used by someone while only thing he does is using people to get free stuff or money. He hangs out with nate only because nate is paying for his food every time.

Literally the only person who really cares about him is Lenny and this fucking retard has no respect for him. He's always talking about lenny in negative way when he's not around. I think i hate this fucker more than boogie1488

you mad hater bitch?

Janoys Christmas party's

>Nate has proven time and time again that he has paper skin and a massive ego
Remember the food eating challenge he had with Lenny? Whenever Lenny would say he won or try and have some banter the tripod transsexual would get very serious/pissed off

He was a literal meth head, of course he's fucked up

Can someone give a rundown on how nate fel out with the misfits?

>nate starts his own eating/vlog channel
>constantly gets the Misfits and Janoy to give him shoutouts and direct people to the channel
>Janoy even has his channel in the description box of his videos and Andrew occasionally posts the channel in a comment directing people to Nate
>Nate builds up the initial ~10,000 subscribers, which any youtuber or social media business will tell you are far and away much harder to gain than the next 100,000
>inserts drone shots and cookie cutter jump cuts in all his videos to appeal to the masses
>his channel takes off and he surpasses Jason and the Misfits in sub count
>starts to date a German green card goblin
>completely stops associating with the Misfits despite their attempts to meet up with him
>completely stops lifting
>only occasionally meets up with Genova when he thinks there's going to be an Order 66
>talks shit about Jason being weird and the Misfits being bad for his image
Just watch this garbage:
youtube.com/watch?v=7_UQYqUzSIQ

He looks incredibly uncomfortable around Jason and stares at the floor and looks away when Genova tries to talk to him. His goblin gf looks like she just rolled out of the sauna and threw on some dirty rags. He's incredibly awkward and beta when he can't control the video with his editing.

Nate is a giant faggot. That's it.

instagram.com/p/BXiMS0ihiZi/?hl=en&taken-by=lordvader25
apology assepted bro

Insect Nate is a fucking joke. Watch his video with Lenny at the buffet. He's insecure as fuck and gets rattled by Lenny's usual shit talk

>2 manlets

they're both shit lmfao. fuck off and kys faggot retard.