Does loose skin tighten over time?

I lose 40 kg/88 lb In 7 months time and about one month ago i reach my final goal of 69 kg so my question is will my skin tighten over time? its not really that much but i have one tit that have loose skin and i fucking hate it im planing to do a surgery but i cannot afford it atleast not this yea, how much time do i have to wait to atleast see some improvement
pic related my left tit looks like the right picture

Other urls found in this thread:

430tofit.com/if-you-lose-a-lot-of-weight-what-about-loose-skin/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im not the guy in the picture btw

It will but not as much as you want.

Haven't looked into it myself, but I've heard fasting might help

so how much does a surgery cost? I live in mexico but I doubt it will vary that much

430tofit.com/if-you-lose-a-lot-of-weight-what-about-loose-skin/

>I live in mexico but I doubt it will vary that much
Do you even America?

>doubt it will vary that much

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i just searched and it costed 40.000 pesos in average thats like 250-300 dollars is not that expensive
i guess ill work harder in the next 4 months so i can afford it

>430tofit.com/if-you-lose-a-lot-of-weight-what-about-loose-skin/
So a fatass decides they know what autophagy is after hearing Dr. Fung talk about it and that it MUST be the key to stop loose skin.

Congrats on making it, champ!

thanks man we all gonna make it

There is no way I would let someone operate on me if the total bill was $300. Somethings not right there amigo

it's literally just cutting and stitching

well thats the average price here in mexico most expensive its like 600 dollars or 90000 pesos

My husband sews custom leather goods and charges $150 for a knife sheath made from a dead cow.

Two knife sheaths are not equivalent to ripping pieces of your flesh off your body and sewing everything back together properly

>literally just cutting and stitching
>literally
>just cutting and stitching
>literally

>does loose skin tighten over time
Only if you fill it with muscle.

how much are you paying in the US? 20k+?
nice medical bills

>higher medical bills
>dying on the operating table
Hard choice

about 5k
good news is it'll probably be cheaper in mexico than it would be in america

how old are you?
i lost 80 pounds when i was 16, and although my skin isnt how it should have been if id always been a normal weight, it eventually got to a tightness that i was comfy with. make sure you constantly moisturize your skin, hell look around for products that help with skin tightening, body wraps and such.. thats the best you could do right now. there is spas now that use special lazer devices and exotic moisturizers that will help you also. i wouldn't go down the surgery route until you tried all other options.

>Americans knowing conversion rates

Nigga 40000 pesos are like 2k dollars aprox.

What was your height and starting weight

It tighten just a bit, not that much. Depends on your genetics mostly

btw 300 dollars for a abdominoplasty. thats way too low, make sure to do proper research, you dont wanna end dead, or with a vagina

In Argentina the same surgery costs about 4000 dollars or free in public hospitals but you have to wait 2 years.