What would his chances be at competing in powerlifting competitions?

What would his chances be at competing in powerlifting competitions?

>750lb diddly
>Ridiculously heavy long-pause squats

I think he might still have his eyes set on oly lifting, and doesn't want to risk injury for powerlifting. He'd still do really fucking good regionally if he wanted to.

i think he said that he might into powerlifting in an interview recently

>really fucking good regionally
He'd literally be the best 105 in Ireland (IPF), he would probably be able to do top 5 in Europe.

Dude has 100% prefect form on like 7 plate deadlifts. He does a lot of Olympic style lifts with his clean and jerks and squats.

>tfw I may never break a 4.5pl8 diddly without roids

>Harry Potter and the Goblet of Sips
>Harry Potter and the Order of the Vegans
>Harry Potter and the Manlet Prince
>Harry Potter and the Deadlift Hallows

he hasn't been competing in 2 years, what's his fucking deal ? is he just scared of getting busted for roids

Too old, cracked under the PTSD of the pressure at Europeans, probably can't handle going off cycle and doesn't have the government supports like EE and Chinese lifters

I don't think he cares. There nothing outside of olympics and world strongest man.

4.5pl8 is nothing unless you weigh less than 130 lbs

top kek m8

Harry Squatter and the cycle of secrets

He's good, but I don't think he could outturtle the top lifters near his weight like Norris, Belkin and Wierzbekci.

Kek

you definitely will m8. Keep lifting hard and never psych yourself out of goals you want badly.

>Norris
I think they're actually about equal, Clarence has a MUCH better bench as far as I can remember.
>Belkin
Well that's only realistic if he goes to Russia to compete in the WRPF
>Wierzbekci
He'd get mogged hard.

I think he could make about top 5 at euros, maybe top 10 worlds. Would be easily the best 105 in Ireland with his stats. That's assuming of course that he doesn't crack to pressure and bombs competitions as he's prone to.

Yeah I didn't feel like checking how well he'd place with those numbers, I just knew at the very least he'd be winning regional meets (I would consider an Ireland national equivalent to a regional). I know he's fucking crazy strong though, and if he put his mind to it he could be an elite powerlifter.

his PRs are around 205 kg bench, 340 kg diddly (without training it regularly) and 300 kg ATG pause squat at a bodyweight of ~100 kg (don't know if his knees allow but he could easily edge out another 10% on that without pause and ditching atg. Can anyone give me a rundown on the stats of e.g. the guys in ?

It's equivalent to winning a national meet in US too, top US lifters aren't significantly stronger than the best European nations (Norway, Sweden, Poland, Russia)

I weigh 160, without losing form or lifting sumo 4.5pl has been my stall for a good 4 months now.

Wierzbicki and Belkin absolutely destroy him, Jesse Norris is about equal (better squat, roughly same DL, worse bench).

Actually he outtotals Norris by 17.5kg, sorry.

He doesn't out total Norris by anything because he has never competed and is in a different weight class.

on first sight it seems like that.Hypothetical question: Could harry squatter pack on significant poundage on his DL if he fully switched to PL training? Afaik he is only deadlifting every month or so because it's too taxing on CNS, as most olylifters do he clean pulls / snatch pulls with much lower weights instead.

I also actually completely based that on stats from 2011 when he was an 83 lol, and considering he has totaled like what 930 as a 93 since? He absolutely destroys him.
Maybe, at that point it's really more or less down to bone structure. Clarence has incredibly poor squat technique though, and the fact is that even in classes below 105kg we are in the mid 300s by now.

that's because you weigh 160lbs my man

bulk to 225 and you should be able to get to 500 easily

Well he might just not want to. He has had knee surgery as well.

thats a decent pull for 160, don't listen to the negs

Clarence squat the way he does because his knees have taken a lot of damage. He has had surgeries. He purposely does ATG squats that look like good mornings coming out of the hole.

Clarence could probably squat 800 with poverty PL depth and a suit on

yes he talked about that with omar i think

it just wouldn't be right to see clarence do a half squat

idk but he's for sure gonna win the goblet of fire

I'm talking about unequipped squats. Equipped squatters squat well over 400kg now, lol. In lolfeds with questionable depth and open roid use it's approaching 500 on average.

Clarence benches 200kg with full ROM instead of PL wide grip BS. Squats 300kg for reps ATG. DLs 750lbs.

Clarence could total 2100lbs in a year if he trained for PL-only and used meme ROM

this is what DYELs actually believe

>strength training

All these lifts are raw and his total is already nearing 2000. And his squat is a pause ATG. He is already beyond 2000 if he were to hit minimum depth on squat with no pause, because pausing itself can reduce your lift anywhere from 50-75 pounds. DYEL?

Because he absolutely got rekt in picture related.
>truth

Food for thought, VG lifts less than 860 total.

24 hour old picture too

>Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Planet Fitness
>Harry Potter and the Atlas Stone

Literally the only thing thats bigger are his biceps and thats because Clarence doesn't train biceps, and VG literally ONLY trains biceps. His only decent lift is his curl. He's the actual definition of a curlbro. Every other muscle group is severely underdeveloped. Why do you think he only hits bicep poses?

Dat off cycle, Clarence did say his biceps were messing with his cleans.

He would do very good, would probably total enough to be in top 10 at worlds. It's difficult to compare gym lifts to competition lifts though because some people can't handle pressure, you have to do max attempts in all three lifts in just a few hours, some people have to think about hiding their drug use etc. Also to those who say he would squat a lot more lowbar, he can't since he has knee aids.

>that funhouse mirror lens distortion
really makes me think

>adding up gym lifts done on separate days and thinking this would be his raw total

at least base your assumptions off a mock meet or something, DYEL