GF just asked me about my height kek

Called me short too. I'm 171cm.

Will there be a way to just clone myself a baby in the near future?

Nope. Rest assured that the artificial womb will be regulated away faster than any other legislation this century.

I guess nature will take its course on me. I just want to ask nature, why, why do you make shortness a feature in men? For what purpose you fucking bitch

>Called me short too
Ouch.
How tall is she?

It probably isn't the worst thing in the world.

There are actually a good amount of women that don't care that much about height.
Shes probably just messing with you.

She's noticeably shorter than me, maybe 166cm

Man, I'm 175cm and my mom and paternal grandmother told me it's a shame you stayed so short.

Nah, you can tell when people aren't really joking but try to come off in an inoffensive way.

My ex was 5'4-5'5, I'm 6'1. She told me she wished I was taller. She dumped me like a month later and was fucking a basketball player at our university that is in the NBA now...

Did we made a mistake giving them rights?

>DAE WOMEN DONT DESERVE TO VOTE ?

Yet basic grammar is still out of your reach, you inbred fuck.

Unironically, yes.

She wanted to get back together after like 6 months after he and probably the rest of the team pumped and dumped her. She told me she had to have a slut phase while she was young so she wouldn't cheat later in life like her mom did and that she always loved me and that we were meant to be together.

>cloning yourself when you're 171cm

this counts as child abuse

son you better have blocked her number

But I was going to ask them to change the males height genetics!!

full crazy

She was fucking the BB player before she left you.

Women don't say... "I wish you were taller" and then find someone taller.
They find someone new and then point out all of the reasons he's better than you.

Just get a real man to impregnate your gf and then you be a real man and raise another mans baby.

>For what purpose
To make us with superior genetics stand out more.

Thanks, little man. You've done your species a great honor simply by existing near me.

Yeah I know. Didn't really care though since I was cheating too and knew she was a slut since she cheated on her previous bf with me. Plus she was always down to do whatever I wanted in bed. AWALT, the solution is to never put all your eggs in one basket.

Naw I wasn't bitter about it just thought it was a funny story about women and height. Even if you are considered "tall" if you are seen as less valuable than the men her and her friends socialize with, you will be seen as subpar no matter what. I never saw a future with her since she's a slut with mommy and daddy issues, she was just a fun and consistent fuck.

Sister does this also to me, I'm the same height as you and she's 164cm.
I'm literally the second tallest in my close family. Fuck you Darcie, I'm almost the tallest one.