Trying to vegan bulk

>trying to vegan bulk
>tfw it takes me an hour to go through 2 cups of oatmeal

don't vegan

Nigga i'm doing it too, u needs beans and rice, garbonzo beans.

And a blender will be your best friend for things like bananas with dates and kale and nuts and shit

Bulk on son

>>trying to vegan bulk
>Eating 2 cups oatmeal instead of 1 cup oatmeal with pb

It's not the fault of veganism that you're retarded

Why would you try a sub-optimal diet my friend?

Inferior american genetics that i have. My family has a history of diabetes and crones disease and my research and led me to the conclusion that going vegan is my best bet to prevent that

best way to consume oats- raw with whole milk

sry you chose the worst tasting diet of all time in a world where we know that our taste buds evolved to guide us to the best healthiest foods like cheese and meat

I didnt forget the peanut butter though. Even with the dates its barely 1200 cals

I'd finish that in 4 mins tops and still be starving for more. Try not having the appetite of a little girl

>vegan
>Veeky Forums
PICK ONE ONLY

>genetics
>vegan is my best bet to prevent diabetes
this is bait btw

meat doesnt have sugar you baka

So your family were skinny and developed diabetes? Do you think dates are a good meal for a person avoiding diabetes?

Shame about Crohns if you already have that disease best of luck m8 hope you don't have it bad enough that they start chopping off parts of your stomach.

Kill yourself brainlet. Animal prodycts cause diabetes in people thatbhave a family history of it. Also before you say it ive never been remotely fat and have had visible abs most of my life. Basically an ectomorph ;_;

>vegan diet
>bulking
If literal Vegetable Negro VG cant do it, you can't either.

I'm not a vegan but I've been using this for over a year because I'm lactose intolerant and can't handle the whey.

Pretty good stuff. Effective and very cost efficient.

The brown rice protein from myprotein is amazing, but a lil more expensive than the whey, so I've only bought it once

Peanutbutter?

That pea protien doesn't really taste great, but if you're bulking just mix in some hot cocoa mix and it'll be good.

Eating it twice a day every day isnt sustainable. Also see2 cups dry is 2 heaping bowls btw. Dumb fuck

Beetus is caused by animal products damaging the pancreas. Why do you think its so common in america where we eat meat 3 times a day while uncommon in chinkland where they eat rice and vegatables?

make vegan peanut butter oat protein cookies,
add 200g of peanut butter, 200g of oats and 100g of whey protein, mix it well and roll it into small balls, you can make 10 balls with it, 50g each, awesome macros with awesome taste

Add whey, cinnamon and almond milk to oats to eat them faster and tastier

Oh vegan.. add cashew milk for protein then.

>goes vegan
>doesn't eat re fried beans with coconut oil

Because almost 100% of americans are obese, and being obese is almost synonym with developing type 2 diabetes or showing symptoms of type 2 diabetes

Refried beans are fucking disgusting flyover garbage. Might as well eat shit

>vegan
>whey

didn't know vegans were this retarded

I know retard. You have a weak ass appetite

>Chicken breast, rice and greens.
No beetus and you can eat oats for breakfast.

How do people fall for this vegan shit?

Isnt peanut butter vegan you dumb faggot

Surely you can eat peant butter for every meal 365 days a year! Dumb cunt

wtf is wrong with you people?? can you not put milk in it?? im not a vegan, but when i eat oats i eat 200 grams off oats, 400 ml milk, 2 table spoons of olive oil and 2 table spoones of peanut butter. thtas around 800 callories there maby a bit more

I went ovo-lacto vegetarian for 60 days and despite stuffing myself to fullness lost 15 lbs.

Went back to meat eating and gained it right back. Humans were made to consume flesh.

Your shits must have the consitency of molten asphalt.

Learn portion control and don't eat processed food. You'll be fine.

How do you explain the fact that indians have high heart related diseases and beets while having a population that is purely vegetarian?

are you trying to eat plain oats?

>vegetarian
there's your problem

where is the complete guide 2 vegan bulking omfg?

step one lentils
step two oats
step three massive poops three times a day

can you plan all my vegan meals a day that will total to 3500 cal and make a complete & total grocery list 4 me pls

You're right they need to be omnivores like the healthiest people Mediterraneans and okinwanains

can you do it for yourself?

srs question but how do you vegan fucks get enough protein?

Seems like you'd have to eat a metric fuckton of beans or lentils.

Also what do you do for the nutrients in animal protein? inb4 just multivitamins

>srs question but how do you vegan fucks get enough protein?
idk i'm not really trying to go for high protein, but i still eat close to 150 g/day on avg. i guess it kind of adds up, there's protein in everything. i weigh around 175 lbs.

>Also what do you do for the nutrients in animal protein? inb4 just multivitamins
what nutrients specifically?

B12

i take a b12 tablet once a week

do you cook it or you just put it in the fridge?

No animal products allowed in veganism Homeslice, soya milk is fairly high in calories though.

>Inb4 multivitamin
I'm legit embarrassed for you going so far for a cow.

it's not technically a multivitamin

ahahah

>taking a tablet full of a vitamin that requires a vat full of bacteria fermenting and then specific extraction methods requiring a deep understanding of biochemistry all of which is only just recently available in human history which spans back hundreds of thousands of years and millions if you count our hominid predecessors
>thinks this diet is (((natural))) for human beings

i didn't say it was natural