/fraud/ steroids general

read le reddit wiki www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

no sauce talk XD

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/norwegian_liftinggoddess/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no gf

are you a pedo?

that vid was cringe and awkward, faggot.

I dont track calories.

oats,nuts, seeds, hemp are my main sources i guess.

i get 150g of protein daily easily. Could do more with proton shakes if i wanted to.

Yeah im not your average vegan faggot. I dont even care that much up animals and i dont have a problem eating unhealthy food or taking a shit ton of supplements.

> tfw this is considered exceptional beauty for a woman
> in reality she's just average and doesnt eat like a pig
> tfw have to be top 1% of men to get a woman who doesnt eat like a fucking pig

Not everyone wants an obese braphog.

Why go vegan then, cost?

I know it much be cheap as fuck to live off beans and oats, but I don't think I could forsake a nice steak or piece of fish.

>just average
Honestly fuck off

It makes sense now why your gains are shit.

You ever try to be less ugly? No i mean serious, 80% of the population is ugly, 15% normal looking, and 5% is god-tier/good looking.

You're just as ugly as the other 80%, so what is the problem

95% of the faggots who posts over here.

They don't have much to offer so they have to try younger girls that are more impulsive, thus more change they will get noticed.

REMINDER: No amount of steroids will change the fact that you're a BETA-AS-FUCK manlet pussy on the inside, or make your face handsome, or make you intelligent, or make you interesting, and all the bullies who picked on you and beat you up your whole life will still scare the piss out of you no matter how big your artificial muscles get.

>crab mentality

But what if you're already tall, handsome, intelligent and interesting and you add steroids to it.

What will happen then?

I actually got therapy to work over my childhood bullying, I didn't realise how much it affected me until I started talking about it.

A few months afterwards I was going out and enjoying myself at parties, ran into the one guy that really pushed it most of my school life, he tried the same old shit and I laid him out like I didn't think was possible.

I honestly thought I was going to get locked up so I hid out at a friend's house for a week and called in emergency TOIL from work.
Nothing ended up happening, later on decided that I need to do impulsive/questionable stuff every once in while if it improves how I feel.

And that's how I lost my natty card.

If you're already tall, handsome, intelligent and interesting then why do you need them?

Well it's very nice that you managed to work through some of your issues but you still feel the need to use steroids then you have more insecurity issues you need to work through, senpai.

Go outside. She's well, well above average.

im convinced you'll live longer if you are vegan, and unlike 99% of people, i actually want to become as old as possible.

Yeah its cheap.
I never had pleasure in eating like most normies do. Sure i like to eat candy here and there but throughout my entire life my largest meal never lasted more than 10 minutes because i would just shove all my meals into my mouth as fast as possible trying to not waste any time.
I see it as a resource. Something i have to do to stay alive. I dont enjoy eating. When i see my friends spending 40 minutes for a single meal i die internally and think "40 minutes wasted, for nothing".

still more gainz than u

atleast post the full version

I've got this. Can't befriend a girl without her developing a crush on me. Sadly I'm a hopeless romantic beta on the inside so I can't just pump-n-dump

Thats when you get me

I just want to get bigger.
I started working out at the advice of my c-psy, started out doing meme shit the PTs had me on, later found Veeky Forums and started exercising seriously.

Exercise massively improved my confidence and depression.
Bulking was easy, but the cut did make me feel bad, SARMs became a gateway drug (as I said before, I decided to do questionable shit if it improved me emotionally), then Test and I've never looked back.

I don't think I'll ever do YUGE dosages, I'm not about that, but I feel great and I'm working towards being the person I want to be.

My c-psy knows, and isn't 100% on board (at least talked me out of orals), but provides advice on dosages and how they will affect me emotionally.

Fair enough, I'm convinced eating clean (including meat), dosing low and monitoring my micros will help me live a longer life.

I can understand the benefits of seeing food as a resource, but it is a pleasure in life for me, getting fit really improved my diet and cooking.

>roiding
>for fucking THIS

kys desu senpai baka

hello friend can you please plan a daily 3500 cal vegan meal plan 4 me and also make a comprehensive and healthy grocery list 2 sustain the meal plan tyvm pls help

Beans
Broccoli
Lentils
Oats
Nuts

Basically eat like a racehorse, juice like one too.

Because you like to be better than dyel's and dominate them on side? That's my main reason. I like to be better than others and love it when people look at me with this envy and full of hate face.

Steroids won't fix anything, so i don't see why you should use them to compensate. If you're beta and autistic you're still on steroids. Yes you can use tren, but not forever. There are still virgins on this boards who use tren, so that's that.

>Sadly I'm a hopeless romantic beta
So you're crusader?

why would you be a friend with girl anyway? That's indeed beta.

You already get matches?

yeah i agree with you.
i mean i do enjoy food, but i just hate wasting time on it. When i see my tryhard friends who want to take lifting srs, they spend hours a day prepping food, cooking it, eating it. I hate that so much.

i just started

i dont understand whats so hard about this. You can literally eat nuts and oats until you puke, the shit has tons of protein and calories.

otherwise no i cant, im really bad at this stuff.

ive got some letro powder, how do i dilute this shit

roids hyperthropy your muscles, that includes your heart, and that's not a good thing, it leads to increased risk of health failure

i know i sounded like an hypocrit when i said that, considering i took roids.

Its the only thing i truly regret about it.
But what can i say, i HAD to do it. It was a must, unfortunately.

i guess bacwater but dont quote me on this

shit op

why did you buy raws if you had no plan for how to take said raws

everclear

masT, how many cycles it took you to get this big and what was your best ever cycle?

>You already get matches?
Women are too intimidated

Like the other guy said, everclear, although I use 100 proof

because I'm a baka.
whats the 2nd best choice?

diluting it is gonna have to be done in alcohol

you can also suspend it

Wtf is up with his right shoulder. It is no where near as big as his left. It's like an illusion, it's throwing me off.

>mfw test makes me want to fuck fat girls

wtf is wrong with me.

I can't unsee it, it's like he has roid delts on one side but not the other lmao

His left shoulder is at an angle, with shadows cast on its side and more flexe; his right shoulder is being raped by white lighting. How hard is it to understand?

You heard it here first. Being in the shadow adds like 3 inches to your delt. It's not a difference in definiition, it's a straight difference in size.

>""white"" Americans

He's trying to make is muscles stand out more by pushing down with one arm against the other which is pushing up.

The arm which is pushing up is activating more delt and the biceps also look more defined. If you were looking at his back, his triceps would probably look better on his right arm.

The lighting (shadows) is also really helping the left.

Which is fine. There's nothing wrong with it, he just inherently doesn't understand posing, or how lighting works.

Moose you look "okay". Not good or big, but like someone described what roids did to a body to aliens, and then aliens didn't listen and gave a novice bodybuilder autism instead.

i never understand how people get confused by stuff like this. I see it all the time, everywhere in the CBT. People get confused over shit like this and think the body is deformed or whatever, and im sitting here and i just know whats going on in the picture and why the muscles look the way they do.

How hard is it to understand the concept of flexed vs unflexed muscles, having your arms in different positions + lighting.

I always thought these people are joking but they are legit retarded.

>but like someone described what roids did to a body to aliens, and then aliens didn't listen and gave a novice bodybuilder autism instead.

Nah people understand what's occurring. They don't understand why you thought it makes for a picture you'd want to share.

Why wouldn't he want to share a picture of his body? It's quite an impressive physique.

Almost 6weeks in 400 deca, 500 test. Skin is getting oily and mild acne on my chest and shoulders.. not a huge boost in strength but im getting bigger on my shoulders and traps... and the hunger... now this is pod racing!

Trip on Moosey. It's a physique. Qualifiers aren't really applicable here yet unless it's "average" or "mediocre". You could learn posing, balancing minerals, and how to bulk.

lol that gif

no they dont. If they knew whats occuring, they wouldnt ask such weird questions like The fact that they/ you dont understand whats going proves that they/you are too dyel to understand it. I can make my entire body, and each of my muscle groups look completely different depending on how i flex them.
Idk man you people are weird getting confused about that picture. Anons and got it right and in my mind its such a natural thing to understand.

also get #rekt

instagram.com/norwegian_liftinggoddess/

lol imagine caring this much about what internet strangers thought about your body. Literal debilitating insecurity. Whew lad prioritize your life. Steroids and internet compliments won't fix your self value, if you need to talk, don't come here.

what kind of stuff do i have to inject to become pic related

I'm Norwegian and I've never heard of her.

Not a huge fan of muscular girls, but she has a really nice face, too bad she's dyke, though.

How does a female steroid stack look like anyway? Moderate test and anavar?

you confuse caring about someones opinion with simply having a discussion with random anons.

You belong to the same people who think having a discussion about veganism means getting into an argument where everyone is mad and triggered.
I couldnt give 2 flying fucks about you or the other anons, but i dont see the problem with responding to your posts and having a discussion with you guys.
The fact that you try this hard to convince everyone im insecure reeks of your own insecurity, dont forget that.

Not everyone, just you! But we're not the ones posting half naked images on the internet, so the evidence kinda speaks for itself. To your credit, you're young and gay so it's expected. Good luck boyo!

>pedo
She's clearly not a pre-pubescent girl, retard.

somehow i just know this was posted by a virgin outcast.

he actually has a point, sometimes you should just stop posting pretending you had something else to do

50% alcohol works fine?

var and winny for 99.9% of female roiders. sometimes SARMs too. the competitors will use hgh and extremely low doses of test/npp

she's canadian. pretty sure she's just of norwegian muh heritage

>15% of population is normal looking.

You weren't too good in school were you roidmonkey?

>tfw think steroids are causing acne and making me sweaty
>finally come off a 2 year blast and cruise
>still have acne
>still sweaty
>losing some gains
lms if u cri everytiem

what is best to stack with clen? yohimbine? or should i just go with plain ephedrine?

heart medication

it stacks good with permanent heart damage and shitting yourself while you are passed out

Tren makes me want to fuck grannies. Roids are weird.

but memes aside. other than heart medication what else

well the actual best thing would be t3, but you could also just not use clen

clen barely raises your BMR, just eat 2 less potatoes

Not as well but it still holds

Stick with the grannies and leave the a v e r a g e gfs to me

I'm running 350mg/wk of Masteron, 350mg/week of Tren Ace, and 420mg/week Test Prop. I am a LOT stronger but my lung capacity is for shit.

So say some one has done their first test cycle and want to disregard their health to become as aesthetic as possible during their second blast what should they run?
I'm assuming something like 350 test and 700 tren and then maybe 600 mast or eq?

Japan isn't fair, how the fuck is this women 31. I super liked the fuck out of her so hopefully she swipes right.

Actually I think her profile says that she is a Korean that wants to make Japanese friends. What a waste.

A v e r a g e

> baby's first cycle
> 3rd injection
> warm up syringe
> insert into butt, inject butt juice
> pull out, needle is bent at the base
> wtf?

did the heat make the plastic loosen or what? the needle was straight before going in, but bent by the time it was out.

maybe if you clip your nails it won't be bent next time

picture was larger than intended

maybe

I have a doctors apt in a week, if I say im depressed think they'll give me brain meds?

Needles are pretty weak, if you wiggle theyll bend

don't be sad user, we're all gonna make it

Alright so I know source talk isn't allowed but just level with me. Is it actually possible to find a source online, or do I have to do in person?

I see. Thanks, Jerry. You and Mast have been a huge help in the past.

My hand was shaking a bit during injection despite slow, controlled breathing. That's still a lot better than the first time, I actually didn't hesitate at all, but by the time I had injected halfway, I started feeling light headed, very nauseous, and sweating all over. The second time, the panic symptoms were reduced by half, and the third time just now was nothing at all. I guess my panic symptoms have a half life of 1 injection.

That's how I know nobody who knows me well will ever suspect me of using steroids, they know I have a fear of needles. Even as a kid, I'd turn white as a sheet when getting a shot at the doctor's office.

Her profile also says she has no preference between male or female, worth a shot. So unreal that she's 31, asian women age very well.

>tried to go to gym last night
>at gfs house
>her mum has a family friend over
>take gfs car
>reverse it from the garage
>straight into family friends car who fucking parked on the driveway despite there being plenty of room on the street
>gf comes out to see what happened
>I'm fucking furious at this point because the family friend is fucking retard who keeps doing this shit and I fucking hate her
>Start swearing and yelling
>throw my waterbottle on the ground
>cap shatters
>punch the wall and have my knuckles bleeding
>gf has never seen me genuinely angry before and later says she was scared of me because I acted very out of character.

Fucking women. I shield her from reality so hard.

wow, somebody sure is projecting over here

4/10 bait, I actually replied

>I have a doctors apt in a week, if I say im depressed think they'll give me brain meds?
Yes, bupropion is bretty gud and is supposed to have partition effect for bulking and cutting

Nice autistic rage, i am starting to believe the "killing your gf" theory

Literally everyone here uses an online source

>not looking behind you while reversing
Sounds like you're the only retard, m80

You wouldn't be pissed if some entitled cunt made the fucking retarded decision to park in your driveway causing you to crash instead being a normal person and parking on the street?

I use a phone source bb

>no preference between male or female
Lmao christmas cake gettin desperate

Yup
Probably should get it online even

You should learn how to drive

Are you tryin to trick me

You don't look behind reversing onto your own driveway, I'm more focussed on not hitting the wing mirrors against the wall. You look when you're reversing onto the street.

I wouldnt throw a tantrum and punch a wall, no

Yes you would. Don't lie to me sonny.

>Are you tryin to trick me
I would never hurt you bb

You need help senpai, i don't want you destroying yourself and your life xoxo