already seen in previous thread, get creative dammit

>warming up on the treadmill
> one of the tvs is doctor oz airing fattest women in America segment

doctoroz.com/episode/fattest-women-america-face-off

>making disgusting faces, laughing and going "ew and ugggg" the whole time
>notice the qt next to me is smiling at me and giggling
>say to her "i wasnt gonna run today but im feeling extra motivated"
>proceed to run a 5k
>i usually only run about a mile at a time.

>just a few minutes ago
>mildly retarded fatty comes into store
>goes down aisle
>comments on how it's a good thing she isn't fat
>can't find what she's looking for
>grumbled about it
>make approach to help her look
>point her in right direction
>oh you're way more expensive than my usual store
>buys something else
>fumbles with her money, the change came to like $.31
>she's counting her nickels trying to get there
>has a handful of changes, quarters, pennies, dimes, nickels
>says fuck it, and just hands me two quarters and storms out mad because she couldn't count

>Tfw got thrown out of Walmart for arguing with a fat about letting an old woman have the last scooter
I need to learn to control my temper

>tfw walmart threw you out and not the fat

1/4

>that bottom reply
Every screenshot I see from Reddit comments always has something hyper passive aggressive like that. Why are redditors so passive aggressive?

2/4

3/4

haha

4/4

at least this guy is doing something, fuck off

holy shit

That's pretty funny

You did the right thing

fuck i hate that look on her face "look at me i'm so fat and green" fucking lard ass piece of shit

That fat chick died a little while ago, there was an article about it.

lmao

she looks like zach mcgowan

Could have saved you time

Surgeons can be real assholes. Its not even funny...

Give that staff a raise!

"Let's carve this ham" is pretty funny though.

holy kek

Dr Oz is cancer incarnate as he is the figurehead for all the meme diets and nutritional misinformation that lead to unsuccessful weight loss.

Not trying to absolve fatties of personal responsibility but trying to educate people on regulating caloric intake and monitoring macros/micros has become impossible because they say "well that doesn't sound right, Dr Oz just says I can lose 5lbs a week drinking superfood kale/acai smoothies!" Then they appeal to the fact that he's a doctor and keep right on eating excess calories (it's ok though the kale smoothie will shed belly fat) or doing unsustainable meme crash diets where they gain all their weight back after.

Couldn't make it 3 days

This guy, keep up the bad work KHAAAAN.

they know the fat will spend more

I added up her first day (the best I could, lots of guessing) and I got 2,509 calories. It's kind of a shame she probably could have done it if she gave a shit

Easy on the burgers..

>unfried rice

Imagine being that thing's dad. Imagine the disappointment.

my fat mom made me fat as a child. once I moved out and was able to read about nutrition I learned that everything I was taught was HAES style bullshit. I resent it because my joints are riddled with arthritis. but I'm healthy now. This infuriates me.

What's HAES ?

it's seen as being more intelligent by them, kinda like trolling IRL.

She was a smallfat too. She could have looked nice in like a year. I wonder what class of fat she is now

Congrats. I'm still living with my fat mom trying to make it. I know things will get easier once I move out but I'm a broke idiot student

Healthy At Every Size. the fat acceptance bulwark.

the most amazing thing for me was just that eating less = weight loss. my whole life I thought that you had to eat the right combinations of food in the right proportions to trick your body into burning fat. "healthy" food at our house meant it was drizzled in olive oil. She would also lose her shit over the calories in, calories out argument. Claiming that it was absolutely not true. It is our GENETICS! just because 3 generations have been fat asses, doesn't mean it's genetic.

Any chance you have or can find a link?
I googled bitch that denied she was unhealthy dies but came up with no results outside of denying abortions. Which was actually quite depressing.

They have to be that way. If they got emotional like normal people cutting and sewing the insides of people where half a millimeter can mean life or death they'd fuck up ever time. They're field of medicine, ironically, requires them to not care about patients to do their job well.

Just found this from a facebook post. Enjoy.

Post more you f****ng cunts!!!!

He's in the gym, isn't he?

youtube.com/watch?v=K57cqP7M95Q

Holy shit do I hate her. She's like all the worst parts of third wave feminism in a single person.

>I actually thought she had her boobs under her bra

I feel for him but you gotta start somewhere, everyone does. For him it should be the diet first and light activity, holy hell

the only thing you did wrong was not smacking the fatty's face in.

kek

This is why I carry safety pins on the train, if someone starts rubbing against me I stab them with it until they stop. I hide it, so it seems like maybe they're being stabbed my some part of my outfit. If it's ever questioned I pretend it's a safety pin stuck into my clothes that came opened.

Holy fuck I'm in tears. Also, that' something, something Drinkwater. Kylie I think? She's the lard ass who also squared off against bases Julius, sadly she is still alive.

Black guy in 7th panel knows she's full of shit.

This reminds me, what the fuck is up with really skinny black dudes dating fat as fuck white girls? It's uncanny how often I see that pairing.

She's not long for this world anyways. She'll end up killing herself with her fridge full of genetics.

Replace black with actually don't replace it with anything. It's just skinny dudes in general.

I think it's a relationship where neither of them have to try.

I still hate women who are thin and say that

Notice how the fatty's writing devolves as she gets angrier.

>Grose

The only people that don't are the ones that just want to bust a nut. Hell, I remember being at a club in Vegas and a girl was asking me if she was having fun.

Literally just wanted to know if she was enjoying herself.
>Yes, you're having a lot of fun right now
>It's one of the best nights you've had all year!
And it continued with
>I knew I was having so much fun. Thanks for letting me know. Can I suck your dick?

And I got to bust that nut. If it were any other case, I would have hated that brainless comment too.

>science is wrong
>my feelings are right
>I hope he gets into an accident for telling you the truth
Good lord, what fucking awful people.

Not fph. He's in a gym doing something about it nigger

>low test body
>wristlet
>narrow shoulders
nobody wants that he isn't evena twink

hahahhahah, kekekekek

include me in the cap, boyzz

this is feeding fetish shit, whoever wrote this should be locked up

I got you senpai

>hating on people making an effort to improve themselves
das not cool

include me in the meta cap please

anyone got the one with the girlfriend who gives up on losing weight and undermines her boyfriend's health by making him quit and get getting fat with her?

What part did she expect? It's all about type casting.

>There are 10 year olds eating fucking salads and lean protein.

this is bad??? i ate those things as a kid? everyone does? those are normal foods.

>fat girl has a thigh gap

This is actual good advice, if you don't like running and it hurts your legs then ride your bike instead

Tranny Barbie when?

the problem is that you don't see seven posts about food per day on a thin girls instagram, and on a fatty girl you see

>Grose