Abs

What's the best way to train abs? To get them nice and shredded

Dragon flags

jumping monkey squat curls

Fork downs.

overhead deadlifts

run. run till your legs are light. repeat forever

Ok op, I'm going to tell you my secret to perfect core. A lot of it is going against the grain of every piece of advice out there right now but that is exactly why you should do it.

Immediately stop all other exercises and exercise regimes, we are going to focus all our energy and apply it to our core to de-fatten that area.

Well start off by eliminating excess carbs proteins and fats from our diet. Since you are o my training and, and you are trying to burn fat, never go over 500 calories a day. We will instead be eating breakfast, and then consuming bronkaid for lunch and dinner alongside plenty of coffee and green teas.

Exercise wise, we are not even going to hit and directly. Pretty crazy right? But you know what they say, heavy lifting builds and for you. So we are going to be doing heavy calf raises both standing and seated as well as neck training.

You will need a neck harness and and an incline bench and you will attach the harness with the weight hanging behijnd you as you sit high enough that your head clears the top of the bench. We will then "curl" our neck up and forward. You should be feeling a nice anterior stretch. Do these twice a day everyday for 3.25 weeks and you will have abs like Zeus himself.

Caloric Deficit

Dip poppers

Hanging Leg Raise
Hanging Knee Raise
Laying Down Leg Raise
Cable Crunch

Do them after every workout

curls

i nevr hav ben so ron!

garbage except the first one.

You mean garbage except cable crunch

buy mens fitness magazines

>DNP/ECA/yohimbine/tren
>leg raises
>crunches
>ab rotation machine
I thought the ab rotation machine was a meme but then I started using it and my lateral abs just exploded

Spot on

Are decline weighted crunches legit or should I switch them out?

They are legit. If you can, use a bosu ball to get full ROM or a yoga ball ( I prefer the first, because it's more stable).

Everyday do abs. Find something that works for you and do them everyday.

fpbp

This worked for me

>garbage except the first one
>hanging leg raise

literally the worst ab workout on his list

>taking the time to type this

wasnt even funny

I do Russian Twists and Thread the Needle (plank variation). Also I have a pool so I do Freestyle, Butterfly and Breathstroke everyday. For well defined abs, don't forget to work on your obliques!

Shut up fatso

Care to enlighten us on how it's not a good exercise?

Abs are made in the kitchen.

The only way to get abs is to train yourself, not your muscles.

don't fall for this meme. I was extreme skelly aushwitz mode and it took training to build core strength and eventually abs. And I was in no way skinny fat, there was no reason my abs didn't show besides the fact that the muscle did not exist. The reality is abs are made partly in the kitchen, and partly in the gym.

i read this without any change in my mood or facial expression. maybe slight twinges of sadness and disappointment.

do a good ppl routine for a few months. eat a lot of protein and a calorie surplus. then quickly cut.
of course you're not going to see anything if you cut before you have any real muscle mass. fuck.

You're like 10% of the population without abs.

The other 90% don't have abs because they are fat.

Abs are made in the gym, and revealed in the kitchen. Can we agree on that?

yes I completely agree. I just think its important to work your core, and not just assume that if you cut and ignore your core that youll have a shredded six-pack.
>do a good ppl routine for a few months
So did you do this and get a well defined core? I have a hard time believing you can do that without anyform of core isolation

i had clearly defined abs from PPL alone after cutting.
i have since added kneeling cable crunches to further build up my core.
but PPL without a concerted effort to train core was still enough to produce clearly defined abs after a cut.

pizza xF

Are you implying deadlifts, squats and so on are enough to build abs? Because they're not. Abs are more than half your torso, people should work on them. They build up like any other muscle you work out. The question is how.to work them. So far no one mentioned planks or ab wheel, those used to be very popular on here.

People claim this gets their abs btfo (from standing position, not knees). Maximum DOMS the next day. Just bought one for $7. Gonna try it out.

I get your point but it wasn't worth the effort

Getting abs is all about bf and diet.

>abs are made in the kitchen
No fuck off you still have to make your abs big

Do both, from knees and from standing. They hit your core from different angles, from standing hits your lower abs more and from knees hits your upper abs and serratus more. I do both with a barbell, superset with push-ups (rollout, push-up, rollout, etc.), and my abs are fucking shredded. The added instability of the narrow wheel should work your obliques some too. Good shit m8

My core must be in awful shape. Tried one of these fucking things the other day and couldn't do shit with it.

I laughed but your neck exercise should be some fatal shit

What the fuck. This shit is gender reassignment surgery tier.

Are there any good videos on how to properly execute cable crunches?

I used this thing and can crank out 15 painful reps (from knees) but usually I just feel it more in my lower back than my abs, even if I focus on abs. Am I doing it wrong?

Yes, flex your glutes to take some of the work out of your lower back. You should barely feel it in your lower back at all.

Lose weight.
Don't eat carbs.
Workout.

Do all those things to a level of which you've never dreamed and keep doing it to maintain it.

It's breaststroke, boi

>dont eat crabs

kindly fuck off

Kek

A weighted crunching movement to get them big and skrong
Something that works the transverse abdominus like planks or rollouts to suck them in and keep you from having a gut.
A weighted twisting movement like woodchops or russian twists for obliques

not that complicated, but there are still retards out there that believe compounds are enough.