Very specific fetish, would any girl do this

This fetish requires a deep squat, and is therefor fit for this board!!!

Ok so here the fetish goes:
>This is only done with girlfriend or friends with benefits who I am have built trust and had sex multiple times
>I would want to walk in the bathroom and find my there doing her hair or any other stuff. And then I want her to go sit on the toilet the other way around (ass facing away). In such a moment I would not expect it and then she looks at me and ask me to fuck her deep while she is pissing. Then blown away by this amazing proposal I start to approach her ass sticking out and unzip my pants. She will start to pee in that position and i stick it in that wet pussy.

Holy shit I really wanna do it.

never post in my fucking board again

you still need jesus now stay on /soc/

You are worse than a tranny

Holy shit dude you need help

1. What the actual fuck, how the hell do people come up with shit like this?

2. I've actually done this, it's not as good as you'd think. Urine is a surprisingly poor lubricant.

I really want to pee in a girls ass while balls deep in it after coming. Basically giving her a piss enema with my dick.

This wouldn't require a very deep squat unless you're in a third world country. Or France

I feel you OP. I want to sit on a girl's lap while she's pissing/shitting on the toilet and hold my hand on her tummy so I can feel it happening. Not as a sexual thing, more as a way to be really intimate with her

Just put your hand on the left side of her chest and feel her heartbeat while you cuddle if you want non-sexual intimacy, you pervert.

Virgin /b/tard

If you haven't sniffed and licked your gf's asshole then you'll never really know the real her

>or

It's time to seek help, user

Kek i once had a russian girl who had a pee fetish and would literally take my hand and bring me to the toilet whenever she wanted to pee and blow me while she was peeing,i wasn't myself a fan of water sports nor against it but i was kind of fun because she really really was into it

lololol im waking my family up from laughing

I remember you, I do. I feel kinda sick wanting this.

Bro, you dont get it, she is peeing into the toilet. While she is wet from the whole idea and i fuck her vagina. Her urethra is under her vagina when she is faced the other way around so no pee IN her vagina

sounds fun. what happened with her? tell us
>story time

Have you ever seen a girl pee? It's more like putting your thumb over the end of a garden hose than the pressure washer stream you do.

going by the picture it looks quite armless.

kekekek my family waking up guys, keep it civilized hahahahah

thats why its so hot :D

>Sitting down on a toilet is the same as a squat
>Autists sharing their autistic sexual fantasies is Veeky Forums related

Interesting

She had been all uni years after me (she would ask me to feel her breasts or her ass because she was going to the gym or some shit and thus was getting strong)buy i had different girlfriends.
last year I was studying there i finally said fuck it and gave her a chance,I always found her accent funny,and i was a bit down,she was a bit psycho and had a Bulgarian boyfriend or similar so I didn't want to cuck him even if I didn't know him still she would always go like I don't like him etc etc he treats me bad and i like you etc etc
She was nice but a bit too basic for me sex was nice and she really liked me so she treated my benis with as much care and respect as it needed.
I always found funny the fact whatever I was doing if she felt like having to pee,or after sex when she went to clean herself she would grab my hand and take me to the toilet and blow me while she pissed.
Moved to another city,the end. Not much of a story I think she ended with a south American funny looking monkey with big ears.
Dad was nice he was a paratrooper and had been in Afghanistan and chechenia so he had seen some shit,he was also a bit mental