/hsg/ hot sauce general

what hot sauces do you guys enjoy? i picked up daves yesterday on another user's suggestion. FYM I got online and has a few other flavors.

Other urls found in this thread:

fymhotsauce.rocks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hot sauce is for people without taste..
and it will only get worse.

>eat hot sauce for years
>lose sense of smell and taste
>need to keep using it because everything is tasteless
fuggg

none, they fuck up my stomach.

sriracha with every other meal

Whaddup saucebro

Louisiana hot sauce. The only hot sauce you'll ever need.

Cholula chipotle flavor is the only one I really like out of the 3 sauces I have. I almost want to buy some green hot sauce since it looks cool.

Bought some Winco Hot Wing sauce the other day. Goes good with chicken paddies.

I have my mom put frank's red hot on my chicken fried rice.

My dad got me one from america.
I usually roll with Tabasco or kaitia fire.

I put this on everything and have for as long as I can remember.

>ITT weak salsa games

>focus on getting fit
>never much cared for hot sauce, spicy food
>lift
>stop smoking weed
>lift
>change diet for a cut
>quit sugars and carbs
>start putting hot sauce on everything, eggs, beans and rice, chicken

Nothing else satisfies my flavor craving. What is this feel?

Best

the feel of makin it buddy

>el yucateco
my nigga

thats great with potato chips, watermelon too

>That giant ass bottle of Tapatio
Looks like it's from one of those mexican street food webm's

This stuff is pretty good. Decently spicy and vinegary too. Would recommend to any hotbros.

Unfortunately, my supermarket seems to have stopped stocking it, cause the spot on the shelf where it usually is has been empty for like a month now.

Not a fan of liquid hot sauce because it makes my food soggy and runs off.

I usually just add cayenne the the food as I'm cooking it, but sometimes use sriracha after.

This shit is fabulous.

>Mayan recipe
Mein neger

This stuff is pretty good, made in Texas.

On the bottle it shows this kind of yellow bird that eats hot peppers for fun or something

Literal mythology. There is no danger in eating spicy food. There is danger in being a retard who dumps disgusting vinegar all over his food.

Not pictured
>White Zombie
>Georgia Peach and Vidalia Onion hot sauce.
>Sriracha

Yes
Is this vinegar based? With a nozzle like that, I'd assume it's just like fucking tobasco.

i like

>tapatio
for stuff like eggs etc

>yucateco green habanero
for soups and stews

>yucateco chipotle
for beanie weenies (if you haven't had beans and sausage with yuceteco chipotle sauce yet, DO IT)

Daily reminder that hot sauce increases TESTOSTERONE and males eating spicy food was seen as a sign of FERTILITY by females 200 years ago.

How does this rate? Also why do people meme so much about the mega hits, they taste good and all but if you use the recommended amount they're not that bad heatwise.

Tapatio is great with nachos, the death by johnny is strong but disappointing, chipotle yucateco on a burger is pgood too

Ingredients for the habanero are as follows:

Organic carrots, onions, habanero, organic vinegar, garlic, organic cane sugar, tangerine juice, salt, lime juice.

Weird in a good way

Lacto fermented your own and get them probiotic gains

fymhotsauce.rocks

only the daves can be classed as hot sauce in your pic.

Chiptole tabasco is bullshit

It tastes like Kansas-style BBQ sauce: incredibly sweet, thick, and tomato-y.

I just wanted some smoky hot sauce.

I gotchu senpai.

Any of you lads got recommendations for hot sauces that are actually hot yet still taste good? It seems to get a decent amount of heat you have to put up with a bitter, bad-tasting sauce.

El Yucateco

I think capsaicin itself is bitter and soapy-tasting. All the super hot sauces taste bitter to me.

Anyone else have this problem?

Tabasco like a proper white man

pic related is GOAT

that's actually pretty good. unique sauce due to consistency

I managed to make a homemade version once that was pretty good but I did it again another time and it came out shit

I'll check it out, Any flavour in particular?

>All the super hot sauces taste bitter to me.

Totally agreed, i ate a third of a Carolina reaper and it was bitter as fuck, horrible taste.

Skobiyan is a hot af Strayan sauce made with Trinidad Scorpions whilst the Reaper of Sorrow is self explanatory and tasty af. Both are natural, not extracts.

Classic Green Chile Habanero

the Chipotle Yucateco stuff is very tasty and amazing in sausage and beans but not spicy at all IMO

Nandos is good shit, the hot one isn't super spicy but has amazing flavour, the extra hot is good heat wise but not as tasty as the hot.

Thanks for the advices.

I love hot sauces and I appreciate this thread.

Tapatio dude

TAPA fuckin TIO

its not that hot but its very flavorful

>whisk 4 eggs up real good
>hot pan, butter in, sizzle
>pour in eggs they immediately start to cook
>drag spatula thru them in long, lazy strokes to get real big curds
>flip, then take them off the heat, let the heat of the pan cook them the rest of the way
>eggs in bowl
>add salt, pepper, dash of worcestershire and tapatio
>mix it up with fork mash them up nice

spread that on whole wheat toast and have it with a cup of oatmeal for a GOAT breakfast

JUST fuck my digestion up bruh

Hey I just bought tabasco today.
It's 'great' for weight loss, makes you feel fuller, heat makes you sweat while eating...

Step it up bros

>quit carbs
>beans and rice

ummm

these look good

I just use Frank's Red Hot because I like the buffalo flavor.

Did you make those sauces?

It's quite hot.
The ultra death just tastes nasty.
I use this on chicken and looser meat like pulled pork or shaved lamb/doner
If you fuck up mouth placement it can go nasty and I've forgotten to wash my hands after using it and touched my cock (extremely painful)
I think it's 800k scoville? Don't remember.
A really good range of sauces.
Also I enjoy
>cholula, sriracha, yucateco chipotle/habanero, Tapatio, Valentina, pain 100% (this one Jamaican jerk chicken recipe w pineapple and jerk rub) and some other local Australian sauces from time to time

Thanks. Lacto fermenting is the best way to go with hot sauces.

I did. They take 2 weeks to ferment and make enough to last a few months. Good stuff.

Soo, not recommended for females..?

Got any recipes for the red sauce or is it just

>put cayenne pepper in jar of vinegar
>wait
>blend

> Tabasco
> heat

Pick one

Japaneros
Guajillos
Cayenne
Arbol
Red Jalapenos

Above is my base. You could also add some chiptoles if you're looking for something more smoky.

Incredible my man. Appreciate it.

not op but i also do this, i get olive oil, garlic, onions, rosemary, red jalapeno peppers and one huge chilli pepper, smash it all together and let it rest for couple days, then i blend it together, it tastes amazing and it is the perfect spiciness for me and it goes with almost every food

Plebs get out

Secret Aardvark - tomato based, p mild but v tasty

Hot Ones - actually a really, really good hot sauce. Nice bite of heat with legitimate flavor.

Bravado Blueberry/Ghost pepper (great for pancakes and chocolate ice cream)

My motherfuckin dude, I've been tryin to fill my El Yuca for months, shit's fuckin cash just can't seem to find any.

Hey, I'm not trying to burn off my tastebuds pal.
Tastes hot enough to me

Ignore the cool runnings, just a replacement basic until I have time to go and get more Mayan goodness.

Also have some chocolate habanero peppers that are almost ripe. Fucking stoked to make something with them.

texas pete

I used to put tabasco and this one really tasty naga sauce on everything. It made me smell like a pajeet so I had to stop and I havent used chili since.

agree

These amazing for adding flavor to chicken.

El Yucateco Black. Mild spice with a really nice smokey flavor. Always put it on my chicken

texas pete is elite street heat. step one, put nuts in hand (not testicles) almonds, peanuts. step two, pour texas pete into hand. step three consume without getting hot sauce on yoself

Yeh that stuff is great

man since I quit drinking and smoking I can't get enough spicy shit. but I can't stand the vinegar sauces and sriracha just tastes sweet now. I found some good stuff that is made with an orange base. but it still isn't enough.