I have some pain around this area of my lower back...

I have some pain around this area of my lower back. Deadlifts aggravate it but it's also there during everyday activities. I thought it was my tailbone but turns out it could be my sacroiliac joint? Does anyone else have this problem? Any way to fix it?

Hurts while bending over?

sacroiliac joint dysfunction onset by tightness of musculature in the hip and an aggravating movement.

foam roll piriformis and glutes, stretch hip flexors and psoas

Could be a disc, tendons, all kinds of shit. If it's just pain and you have no neurolgical symptoms, it'll probably get better on it's own.

yes, a little bit, specially when brushing my teeth and washing my face

Do you do ab rolls?

yes

Not so much although I used to get a pain on my right side when bending over but that seems to be gone now. I mostly get pain when leaning to one side or twisting. It's not debilitating pain or anything but I just don't want to make it worse. Also, I don't know if this is important but cycling helps reduce the pain a bit.

Yeah I definitely have tight hips and I try to do a lot of hip stretches. Might have to buy a foam roller. Also my shoulders are uneven (right hangs lower than left). I'm sure there's a correlation there.

fuck off cunt

no. I just do hanging leg raises and cable crunches for abs.

>I try to do a lot of hip stretches
This won't actually help anything by itself. Take a tennis ball or similar object and grind out your piriformis.

for how long have you been having this pain?

How is your back when you do cable crunches?

absolutely devasted, i avoid it at all cost

Thanks I'll try that.

It's fine. Doesn't cause any pain. Deadlifts and bent over rows hurt the most.

ignor this ebin memer

I've had that since today. I think it came from carrying a bed up the stairs or either from todays diddlydoo session.
Probably nothing serious. Hurts just a bit when getting up from a sitting position

I mean how is your back positioned?

Almost parallel to the ground I guess. I focus on contracting the abs rather than hinging at the hips like a lot of people seem to do.

Ok make sure you round your back for cable crunches

That's the problem. I was doing them, and I got the same pain there. Try to do other ab exercises until your core is strong enough to keep good form through the movement.

This hurts when I clench my butthole

At the end of every workout I get on the dip, bend my knees and clench my glutes as hard as possible, usually I get a big pop right in my tailbone, it's satisfying af I highly recommend it

Ankylosing spondylitis. RIP in peace.

i've found I always have to do spine deloading shit like reverse hyperextensions or cable crunches to prevent pain after deadlifting