Motivational Movies

Watched Apocalypto last night and it made me want to do some manly shit and get into better shape so I can become more alpha (pic related). Do you guys have any other manly movie suggestions that aren't cliche?

Inb4
>American Psycho
>Fight Club
>300
>Gladiator

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LVf08a2nbbI
youtube.com/watch?v=q49NOyJ8fNA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that dyel indian motivating for you? kek.

>dont name movies that have alphas in it
>i liek a skinny indian movie

I think you mean just manly movies in general.

Movies where a man conquers his goals or whatever.

this movie right here. it'll make you proud to be an American, the greatest country with the greatest people on Earth. We just fucking can't stop dominating

Clearly you haven't seen the movie. Plus the indian is no more dyel than Brad Pitt in Fight Club, and we have a thread about his phsyique literally every day.

Well do you have any suggestions?

>Brad Pitt in Fight Club
its a meme you dip

Bradd Pitt in Fight club had a god like body tho.

I get motivated by romantic/dramatic movies with beautiful atmospheric feelings and slow paces, such as Moonlight, Her, Don Jon, i have better examples but cant remember right now as im heading to the gym

Anyone know movies like described? Would appreciate.

>god like
lol no

Pain and Gain.

Funny movie and everyone in there is pretty jacked

>Posting a picture of a god like body

Opinion hasn't changed bro. Brad Pitt is on some God Body shit.

that is dyel status with lighting. everything on him is small man

G
O
D

L
I
K
E

Predator

Yes, this

Thanks, I'll check these out

All the Rocky Movies

Recently watcher There Will be Blood, probably just me, but it's motivating to hear Daniel Day Lewis say that he has some "competition" where he needs to destroy others. Just motivating to have the mindset not only to win, but to kill everyone else. Apart from that everyone might find the movie boring and shit, but it's just motivating to have a movie thats just about pure power, and caring about no one but your self, not even your adopted kid.

Limitless

Seen all these but theyre all good examples.

Movies that make me want to be the best version of myself, not movies that make me want to hop on gear.

Top Gun
Commando
Pumping Iron
Enter the Dragon
Creed
Mad Max: Fury Road
The Fighter
Road House
Braveheart
Pacific Rim
The Wolverine
Terminator 2
The Raid: Redemption
South Paw

If you like military stuff for motivation than American Sniper, Lone Survivor, Shooter, We Were Soldiers, the helicopter scene from Apocalypse Now are all pretty good for getting hyped.

Maybe Real Steel if you can deal with the silliness of it, the robot fights are actually good.

Wolf of Wallstreet
The Count of Monte Cristo
Gladiator
Basically any Mel Gibson movie
Kill Bill Vol. 2 (even though Vol. 1 is better)

Trainspotting, the ending of trainspotting always fucking motivates me.

>Unbreakable
Literally a guy who comes to terms with how strong and alpha he is. Includes a bench press pr scene (and a 2 or maybe 3rm in a deleted scene)

Conan the Barbarian. The original. Hella epic score too bro.

Shoot 'em Up if you want to see someone be an unstoppable badass.
Rocky I-IV if seeing Rocky beat down a Russian doesn't get you pumped nothing will.
Immortals if you want a generic sword and sandals buff guys in Speedos movie. Shot very beautifully though.
If you want some emotional badassery then Warrior is good warning though if you have a brother you will cry at the end.
First Karate Kid, Driver can get you pumped only if you identity with the loner with a heart of gold who will fight and give it all for the people he loves.

Good shit boys, really appreciate it. Got a solid list built up now

>loner with a heart of gold
>not sociopath with a villain complex
You realise he was going to rape Christina Hendricks in the hotel room right? Not that you can blame him.

If you can find me a man on earth who wouldn't rape her given the chance you show me that man, sir, because he does not exist.

I've been working out for 6 months and look better than this kid

Pretty cliche, but any Mel Gibson movie is pretty manly as fuck.

>The Patriot
>Braveheart

Gallipoli is a great one. The Godfather I, II. Das Boot. Most war movies make you want to become a fucking beast and avenge your father.

The Revenant was really good. I enjoy heartwarming tales of revenge and the main character does a ton of manly shit to survive in the wilderness despite being on the brink of death.

Thoughts on this guy's physique? No homo

A lot of people get the impression that living off the land like a native makes you fit, but those are in actuality some of the dumpiest motherfuckers on the planet. And I'm not just talking about tribesmen in Africa, literally all primitive people have terrible bodies.

I watched Through Gates of Splendor a year or so ago, and it was active demotivation. Even the strongest warrior in the tribe was a pot-bellied manlet. Fitness is a civilized concept, not a primitive one.

TFW current routine is literally what Brad Pitt used for Fight Club.

Bronson

youtube.com/watch?v=LVf08a2nbbI

LOL. Sure thing, goy.

No OP but I just watched it at your recommendation, great movie great taste user.

Speaking of Brad Pitt, if Fury doesn't increase your testosterone I don't know what will.

grandma and i just watched this today. she called ray kroc a rat fink. dude basically stole mcdonalds from some good ol boys. 10/10 alpha as fuck

bushman/10

I heard he worked out 6 hours a day 3 days a week.

And did it for 3 months.

To get ready for that part.

Just watch every movie that Boorman, Milius, or Huston worked on.

Gangs of New York
Bad Grandpa
Fight Club
Good Will Hunting

>America is the greatest country with the greatest people on earth

Is this bait? You can't be this stupid to actually believe this. The only thing left of America are guns and somewhat freedom of speech. The rest is absolute cancer to the entirety of the planet.

Braveheart never fails.

lmfao stay assblasted eurofaggot plebs

You know how I know you're a retarded miscer?

Buffalo 66

This

>you dip
The cringe is real

Gattaca. While not really fitness related it shows someone fight to overcome all the obstacles his shitty genes have placed in his way in order to achieve his dream. It also showcases a solution for all you manlets.

>Alpha
>Indigenous Central Americans
You know their entire world was conquered by Alphas?

You guys check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=q49NOyJ8fNA

All alphas are eventually challenged and killed.

>main character tackles the shit out of crazy Mayan
>main character escapes human sacrifice, a bunch of Mayan hunters and ends up cracking the skull out of the guy who killed his dad
>have to bare all this with no food and no rest after village is destroyed and enslaved
>saves wife and child and escapes the Spanish kekquistadors
Did I mention he out ran a jaguar, jumped off the edge of a water fall and escaped dying from quick sand
Let me guess, brad Pitt is alpha and Christian bale is alpha bc they were pretty boys who would be so alpha on tinder or Grindr in your case

The soundtrack gets me pumped, fucking beautiful

yeah user this was pretty good

A self-hating, heavily biased, and mostly incorrect screed written by another untalented Hollywood Jew (Sorkin) who thinks he's so much better than everyone he began his show with a 15 minute rant about how superior his opinions are. The show went on to portray the main character as a "sensible Republican", speaking truth to the stupid Republican establishment and the ebil Tea Party, the implication being that the only reason people are on the right in general is because they are misinformed (not, as is actually the case, that the left is incoherent, moronic, and authoritarian). The whole point of that show was to move the center further left, because "look at this well informed reporter man who calls himself a Republican, anyone who has beliefs further to the right of him is crazy! Those fringe right-wingers are the reason we can't have some civil discourse in this country!" A classic example of subversion by wearing the colors of the enemy and leading them astray.

TL;DR Your clip a shit, your show a shit, you a shit. America, sieg heil

>dip
what the fuck are you twelve

Woosh.