Are the estrogen analogues in soy sauce actually bad for you, or is that just a meme?

Are the estrogen analogues in soy sauce actually bad for you, or is that just a meme?

Soy sauce and white pepper are my favorite flavorings for broccoli and chicken breast, and I'd rather not have to give them up in the name of gains.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wz-mJed_bP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

p l e a s e r e s p o n d

If you are comfortable with breasts that are 15-20% more feminine go ahead with the soy sauce

fug, guess i'm switching to cholula for flavoring everything

You'd die before you drank enough soy sauce to affect your hormones. the salt would kill you first.

We go through gallons of soy sauce.

soy sauce is great in coffee as a creamer substitute, if you dig savory drinks.

Enjoy your manboobs, OP.

It's a meme, OP.

What

????

You like salt, replace it with salt and you won't crave soy sauce.

Honestly, can't tell if serious or trolling but I'm crazy enough to try it.

t.ate peanut butter and onion sandwiches as a kid because of a movie. BTW that shit is delicious

Dude use Chinese hot oil. It's super easy to make and give food way more flavour than shit soy sauce.

>kikkoman

oh wow, this takes me back

youtube.com/watch?v=Wz-mJed_bP0

If you want a soy sauce substitute, try fish sauce. Same salty umami.

The best way to answer this question is to observe the physiques of people whose diets you know are high in soy. Masculine or feminine? Obviously correlation =/= causation, but you've only got one body. Why risk it?

EAT CABBAGES

Cabbage and other brassica have indole-3-carbinol which inhibits the metabolism of estrogen

Or any cruciferous vegetable

cabbages do double duty when you make sauerkraut to promote and maintain healthy gut function. Gut health is serious business

why do you thing the asian countries have smallest average bro