Is this protein shit or what? Its on sale

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you want Gyno from the soy,then go for it

>plant based protein

waste of time

soy doesnt give you gyno idiot

Does it say it has soy? No, faggot. This particular brand uses pea and brown rice protein.

Also that's bullshit spread by meat, dairy, and egg companies to get people to shill for them.

>pea and brown rice protein

You know the cheerios dust left at the bottom of the box? That's what pea protein tastes like. Stuff is pretty vial, IMO.

Shit. And it literally makes you shit. Like no joke, I've never farted so much in my life before when taking that crap. Never again. Plus your scoop:protein:$ ratio makes it more economical to just buy the good stuff. ON whey protein powder or I don't fuck with it.

>Is this protein shit or what? Its on sale
It's garbage. Stick to whey, or better yet, eat actual nutritious food like MEAT.

Soy is a known allergen and is just plain not good for humans, or mammals in general for that matter. They shouldn't even feed it to cattle. They shouldn't even waste fields to grow it in. They should annihilate it like all other pesky weeds.

don't buy vegetal protein, it's shit, animal based protein is the complete one. Don't listen to autistic vegans.

yes it does. i thought tribulis gave it to me until i realized the protein bars i was eating were soy

Good thing it's flavored and you add it to water.

What the fuck are you even talking about

This brand taste good tho

Yes it's a quality protein powder OP. Soy free, dairy free. Etc.. don't listen to these inbred swine.

-fellow Costco shopper esq.

This protein has soy with an X over it, all whey proteins say " contains soy " What did you mean by this?

>all they whey fags
You realize that dairy contains estrogen. Good luck with your gyno and acne.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/

Vegan protein worked better for me then whey. I'm actually starting to cut meat and dairy out of my diet entirely, this is coming from someone who has ate nothing but meat and dairy 20 years almost every single day, I started my intermediate fasting and vegan diet and I've noticed increases in mood and energy almost immediately.

But maybe this is to say too much of one thing is a bad thing. Meat and dairy aren't the devil but if it's what your diet consists of mostly switching it up could be of benefit to you. Plus I'm a college poor fag so shopping vegan is more convenient and cheaper.

Bump

LMAO'ing @ retards who actually fall for this

I suppose whey is too mainstream nowdays?

You retards saying meat is better because it's a complete protein realize that you can eat more than one vegetable to make their proteins complete, right?

listen here you are talking to autistic morons who eat nothing but oats for breakfast and chicken & broccoliâ„¢ every other meal then wash it all down with a gallon of milk. Meal diversity obviously isn't the forte around these parts.

Not all of them.

Pea protein and rice protein are actually good proteins, easily on-par with whey as far as amino acid profile and biological value are concerned. They're more expensive, taste weird, and have a chalky texture though.

I had a medical issue where I couldn't consume any dairy including whey protein and had to fall back on pea protein. It works well enough.

This board has an irrational hatred of vegetables.

Maybe the SJW were right and you're just naturally transforming to your final form, a bitch with gargantuan bitch tits to boot.