Are there any low calorie sauces I can add to my chicken, broccoli and rice to make it less dry and bland?

Are there any low calorie sauces I can add to my chicken, broccoli and rice to make it less dry and bland?

I've tried seasoning but I find it doesn't help it much and eating this every day has gotten really, really stale

Suggestions?

Hot sauce

A1, any BBQ sauce, learn to cook better. The possibilities are endless.

Hot oil

hot sauce, soy sauce, season your chicken with rosemary or thyme or sage, garlic powder, etc.

this

make your own too shits easy, cheap, and delicious

This shit right here.

tranny cum

Salsa. Low-cals, nutritious, and delicious on almost anything. Only problem is it has a high salt content.

guacamole

just season your chicken so it doesn't taste like shit

Slap some Mole on it.
you're welcome

This is what I use. I also add a can of tuna in olive oil to my muscle gruel and it eats itself.

chicken breast is literally always dry unless you brine it

chicken breast is really shit meat desu

much rather eat some JOOCY thighs with the skin on

season your chicken with onion powder, cayenne pepper, black pepper, sea salt, and brown sugar. cook it in a pan lightly coated with olive oil, then use chicken broth to get the crusties off the pan and reduce it down into a sauce to pour over top of the chicken. i usually butterfly the breast and tenderize it too.

Boil your rice in chicken broth, marinade your chicken in anything and don't overcook it, lightly salt and pepper your broccoli.

vinegar and a little bit of olive oil.

I usually just add homemade sriracha. Skip out on the sugar and you basically got a decent-tasting moisturizer.

*do not apply on penis tho. It does not work for wanking*

mix soy sauce and wasabi

Marinate your chicken then bake it. That's all I do if I'm tired from work and have to cook at night. They have some good marinade packets at the grocery store you can buy, I started with those then started making my own. I've been doing a tomato basil blend recently that's really good. Just marinate it overnight, then toss in the oven 30 minutes and you're good.

Second. Came here to say this.

Low sodium salsa is fucking GOAT.

Try pounding the breasts thin and cooking a couple minutes per side. Never dry and the pounding loosens up the flesh so it's nice and soft

dark meat thighs are where it is at. Also learn how to cook chicken right.

Or you could put it in a slow cooker and forget about it for 24 hours. Stays juicy, absorbs whatever flavor you put it in, and it's very easy to separate into portions and freeze for later if you do big batches.

Hot Mustard

Tomato-based sauces.

I was surprised to find out tomatoes have very few calories and carbs.

They taste so sweet to me, surely that has to be sugar. It's not. I think their flavor compounds just hit those tastebuds in the same way, like splenda or aspertame.

The reverse are onions. They taste pungent, but have lots of sugar. 15g carbs for a small onion!

peanutbutter
it's delicious

Jesus christ mate come the fuck on now. You really thought that would be funny? You actually clicked 'post a reply', used the energy to type 'tranny cum' and post it on a thread about sauces. Are you 14? That's not an insult, it's a genuine enquiry - tell me everything about yourself so I can comprehend the type of person it would take to be that way inclined. Please enlighten me as to what world that is even remotely funny in? Did you genuinely expect people to laugh with you? Fucking hell man are you foreign? Are you not familiar with the English language and how it's used with humour?
Are you familiar with the concept of self awareness? Have you noticed how not a single person has replied to you in a thread buried with responses? It's because it was painfully unfunny. It's not even annoying or an inconvenience - it just gives me second hand shame that someone tried their hand at humour and failed so catastrophically. Whatever's going on with you I hope you figure it out mate, because this is some A-list cringe. If you ever need anyone to talk to then post your e-mail here and we'll talk about what you just fucking did. Fuck

Kek