Im a girl

Im a girl
If i only did leg exercises, would my upper body grow a little too? i think it's impossible for my upper body to stay dyel and not grow indirectly

>bench press heavy
>legs become tree trunks

>overhead press heavy
>my fucking calves become cows

If you're not working your upperbody muscles then how the fuck will they grow

>if i dont work out my muscles will they grow anyways

no

Yes. When you work one muscle, all grow a little. Obviously your upper body won't grow nearly as much as if you worked it, but if you get a huge lower body your upper body won't stay completely DYEL

Another proof that women are retarded

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem.

Yes it will. When you work any muscles, it affects your whole chemistry and all muscles get the signal to grow. The best example of this is to look at big powerlifter's necks. None of them are working their necks but they've still got thick muscular necks.
If you don't work your upper body it won't grow as much as if you did work it, but it will still grow some.

>none of them are working their necks
DYEL detected

>he's actually being serious

lower body, you got a problem building your your lower body, you got upper lower body, you got the upper body the lower body you uh its hard to build the upper body. if you have the lower body, it's harder to build the upper body, if you have the upper body, it's hard to build lower, so, lower helps
like i said, you have the lower body and you have no upper body you got a problem you got a problem building... wait a minute, you have the upper body and you have no legs, you have the upper body and you have no legs, you got a problem building the legs. you have an upper, you have the lower body, and you dont have the upper body the upper body, it's easier to build. so if you have the lower body, and you dont have the upper body, it's easier to build the upper body, you have the upper body and and you dont have the legs, you got a problem, building the lower body.
naw you dont understand. you HAVE, the UPPER body, but you dont have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. you got up the dlldldldldlegs on the bottom, it's it's easier to build the top
ehoh if you if you have the lower BODY, it's, if you have the lower body it's easier to build, if you have the lower body... well just let me say it... if you have the lower body olower body, it's easier to build the top body, if you have the uh the top body, and no legs you got a problem

>The best example of this is to look at big powerlifter's necks. None of them are working their necks but they've still got thick muscular necks.

That's because you use your neck muscles a little bit on deadlifts and shit. Do you think heavy deadlifts do not strain your neck?

Only football players and boxers work their necks.

I never DL'd, only squatted, and still my neck grew.
In fact my neck was growing before I even did lower body, I started out as a chest/curl bro and my neck started growing

and alpha manlets

also your neck is really respondent to steroids

Lifting raises your T, doesn't it?
Lift weights for lower body = higher test = other muscles grow

No, since you're a girl the weights you'll lift naturally won't even be enough to stimulate growth outside the target area. Even the target area of an exercise won't grow if you're a natty grill.

Just lose weight, it'll make you look 100 times better than lifting ever will, takes less time too.

I deserve a girlfriend but I don't his one

I keep myself healthy and try to do good things but every night I cry myself to sleep because I have no gf

I DEMAND YOU BE MY Gf
And CUDDLE MEEEEE!!!!!

Not high enough to have significant enough physiological changes.

You know how i know you dont do any compound lifts?

autism speaks

based pisslord

You don't have balls.
You will not grow upper body mass unless you do bicep curls, bench, OHP and other bullshit 3 times a week.

A guy can spend months in the gym doing all the right shit, with perfect nutrition and a perfect routine, and they won't see genuine gains until at least the 3rd month. This has to do with hypertrophic theory, as a women with a mere fraction of anabolic potential that men have. You don't really need to worry about picking up a barbell.

yes i only do body weight calf raises and im practically mr olympia

Wannabe traps have complained to years about growing their core and back indirectly via squats.

squats are a full body compound movement, not a leg exercise

>Im a girl

Tits or gtfo

Nobody? Seriously?
*inhales*

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Neither of these necklets compare to F1 drivers