Anons that lost weight, what's something interesting that happened to you in the process?

Anons that lost weight, what's something interesting that happened to you in the process?

Facial aesthetics, more attention from grills, more energy, better focus (Probably from exercise), dick looks longer
The weirdest one is that I almost enjoy fighting hunger now. Cutting is a he'll of a drug.

Balls don't smell bad once you lose enough not to have thunder thighs and excessive fat pad.
They used to get funky even if I had showered, now they're odorless unless I've been working out and even then it's just a little sour smelling.

Used to have very bad headaches, for years. Lost 80 pounds by eating less and doing 60 minutes of treadmill every day and the headaches stopped and never came back.

You'll have to lose more weight than you think to reach your 'ideal' cutting look.

this

you can eat more calories than you did before with no negative consequences as long as your nutrition/training is in check

This. Used to get horrible migraines monthly. Now it's rare.

I'm also rarely sick anymore. Like it's got to have been more than a year since I remember being sick.

Positives:

>More attention from girls
>Dudes give me more respect now with the occasional one sizing me up and getting aggressive (not sure why this happens)
>Facial gains through the roof
>More energy to the point where I have some trouble sleeping
>Mood has improved overall but more prone to aggression
>More confidence
>Joints don't hurt anywhere near as much, especially the knees
>No longer need to take any medication

Negatives:

>My hair loss was slow before I began losing weight, now it's VERY fast
>Bench press has declined significantly
>Now have hollow eye lids and dark bags under eyes
>Girls approach me a lot more often but I'm unable to reciprocate (what they call "obvious") body language since I had very little friends from 25 years of being a fat introvert. This gives me a bad reputation with them and makes them call me a snob for rejecting them
>I feel more confident but have a more difficult time socializing compared to the past

Overall I would do it again - getting Veeky Forums completely changed my life .

I've gotten a lot of compliments and congratulations, got into proactive conversations on health, nutrition and exercise...and virtually every single one of them came from women. I've had maybe 2 or 3 guys comment on my weight loss (over 40 lbs) from all the friends, coworkers, family, etc. (Generally along the lines of "hey you look different?")

Made me ponder.

Everybody, family, friends, coworkers, try to get in your way. People that never wanted to hang out with you will ask you to chill with them and they go out of their way to put you down for any accomplishment you may have made.

All a bunch of bitter motherfuckers.

One of my coworkers said that I look sick after I lost 50 pounds and likes to buy junk food and offer it to me. I thought women only do that to other women?

I stopped getting laid. As soon as I stopped cutting I started getting laid again. Very strange.

Typical gainz goblins.

first time i lost weight was when i was about 17 year old, i was 225 pounds, dropped down to 180 pounds, went from being the social anxious autistic fat faggot in the back of the class room to being confident, funny guy in school, got my first gf and made fuck ton of friends.

Right now im 22, let myself go, back at 208 pounds, trying to go back down to 180 pounds or less. but i did keep my confidence when i got fat again.

Lost my virginity after losing the weight

Does anyone have any insight as to why balls smell like peroxide?

Started to feel better about myself.
Became more selfconscious, especially about what I eat and how physically and intelectually active I am.
I'm sweating less.
Obviously better cardio condition - joints, tendons, ligaments work better. It was hell since I started losing weight with aid of intervals - holy fuck those above were hurting, but it passed.
Improved quality of erections, slightly higher sex drive.

went from 180 to 152 and now my sweat fucking REEKS after ~20 minutes of excercise.

At work they said I wasn't losing weight healthily because it must be due to stress. Then because I did it through calorie counting that it was really anorexia/bulimia.

An aunt accused me of drug abuse. So did one of my brothers but to be fair he's a druggie himself and got busted for it so he kinda just blatantly accused me and another brother plus some cousin of being addicts and the ones that put all them needles around him and stole money. But he used my weightloss as evidence that I must be a druggie.

But I also have helped my mom lose weight and better her diabetes with the goal of her beating it eventually. So that's worth it.

5'11", went from 220 to 175
>face gains
>more muscle definition since it is no longer covered by fat
>family and coworkers notice, mirin (>implying I have any friends)
>don't start sweating until 90 American Burger Freedom Degrees or higher
>light enough to install pull up bar without wrecking my doorframe, making calisthenic gains
>spend less on food and booze
>spend less on electric bill because it's comfy with my thermostat on 75 instead of 70
>lots more discipline from habits of food prep and working out
The weirdest thing is probably that my feet look nicer. I thought I had ugly flat feet, but once I lost weight I got arches.

Still got more weight to lose, but so far, fat girls and single moms have been acting nicer to me.

Dropped from 195 down to 125, now up to 145 after working out hard this year + eating heavy. Not much aside from getting a good jawline.

The main difference is previously I could talk to girls, now I fucking get hit on by guys regularly and flirt with them.

i finally got laid.

>Down from 250+ to 165 over the last 2 years (wasn't tracking closely the first year and fucked up during the winter)
>@ about 30-40lbs down guy in the office asks if I'm sick.
>Start noticing mires from women for the first time in life.
>Walk past my college graduation photo and seriously consider photoshopping myself to my current weight.
>Face gains are crazy
>Lost so much fat on my head that glasses are now falling off almost constantly

Family is convinced I'm anorexic but I still have a gut and moobs. They tell me those won't go away no matter how much weight I lose. I call bullshit. Say I'm getting sickly small. Tell them I'll bulk up once I get rid of moobs.

Same here, I kept the confidence so but gained weight. I feel like Chris Farley

Keep up the good work. Ignore your family, they are always the biggest gains goblins.

I noticed that people (mostly women) perceive my sense of humor completely differently depending on my weight.
When i was overweight and out of shape i was "hilarious", and girls loved me
when i lost a ton of weight and got in shape i was all of a sudden an "asshole" but i got laid more
I put some weight back on while doing a semi-dreamer bulk and magically became funny again
i'm in the process of losing weight from the super bulk and i'm noticing the same fucking thing for the fourth time.

None of my clothes fit. When I go below 200 I will reward myself with well-fitting jeans.
Still don't know what to aim for. 180?

Oh, and 6'3" dyel.

I've lost 24kg, got down to a 30kg loss and gained back a bit, so i'm working on it again. But the best thing that's changed is I feel less lethargic and a lot more energized. There's a level of clearer headspace as well, minus when i have a bad workout.

I offered to go to a doctor and take a BF scan to get them off my back. I'm probably still in the mid-upper 20%'s range just looking at myself wanna get down into the sub 20% range before changing my diet.

Honestly, would like to go just out of curiosity. Get a BF scan and Blood work done. At least this year I can be confident that my BMI will be under the limits for the health insurance cuts

>probably like 150-160 if you currently have very little muscle

Dick got bigger

Nigga that's 100 lbs in one cut. 150 At 6'3" sounds skelly af.

What are your lifts? I'm the same height at 180 and feel like I still have a lot to lose

>people start being nice to you

That I'm actually a stupidly fast sprinter, my vertical jump is gr8/8.

People respect me like crazy for getting Veeky Forums.

I can do an intense workout that leaves me nearly dead, and an hour later be fully recovered and able to go again.

Maybe what you use to wash your cloths seeps in when you sweat? I got new underwear and when I workout I get a weird smell when I take them off to shower, even tho I wash them with the same stuff as the old ones and they're the same brand, so it could also be how they're made and the chemicals used to clean them during product that stays on them.

I went from having stomach pain and greasy gut wrenching shits a couple times a day to shitting once a day, easy and clean as fuck, 1-2 wipes and I'm out 90% of the time.

I thought I had IBS and would wipe my ass until it bleeds and now 3 years later it takes me longer to piss.

Haven't drank pop besides when drinking alcohol for the last 3 years, id say that's a huge component, fuck pop.

Soda is the devil. It offers nothing and once you realize for the same calories as a large soda you could eat an entire meal it gets really easy to cut it out for good.

I've been overweight since I was young, and a couple days ago I found out Im finally able to cross the monkey bars

Are you all Americans? If yes, why are Americans so shallow?
I went from 280 to 220 @ 6'4 and nobody has ever dragged me down
Everybody complemented me from my friends to my boss and my mom never tried to keep me fat despite being semi fat herself
My gf even accepted eating breakfast and dinner alone cause I'm on a 16/8 IF
People at the office only give me the occasional 'you're eating chicken with rice and broccoli again?' but in a somewhat nice way
t. Europa

To the people who said "facial gains" did the area under your chin become smaller/tighter?

i no longer find the over-indulgent type of fast food to be appealing. fast food in general. all those fb gifs with fucking massive amounts of cheese just gross me out
i actually enjoy lifting. i used to follow some routine i found here and i just didn't like it. Now i modified a PPL to my liking by listening to my body and look forward every day to my lift session.
people are generally nicer to me now.

might be caused by diet

>now I fucking get hit on by guys regularly and flirt with them.
noice

>that's 100 lbs in one cut
Yes, and?

Yes. Double chin gone, and much better bone structure / jawline definition.

>more attention from grills
I'm old and it's interesting how much this happens, because I now know what to look for unlike when I was in my 20's.
>The weirdest one is that I almost enjoy fighting hunger now
This too, just to spite the pangs (I am on week three of a cut though).
Younger guys try giving me hard looks sometimes as well.

There are many European countries in which the people are dicks and will try to put you down for anything that you accomplished.
t. Eastern Europe

>I'm old and it's interesting how much this happens,

depends on your country/culture and how good looking you are in first place.

I am 36y.o. and I get some serious mirin from good to very good looking women that could lead to some conversation once a week, minimum. Never leads to anything other than miring because I have a girl already.

Add "not being poor" and you can realistically expect to be fucking someone new every month or so.

I've noticed a lot more women staring at my dick as I walk by them. This never happened when I was 30lbs heavier. Took me off guard when I started noticing it, like "the fuck? do I have a stain on my pants?". Then it just kind of clicked they were checking me out.

Cool stuff.

I'm almost certain I wrote this, because it's 1:1 me.

Married burger here.
None of my encounters lead to anything more than light flirting, but I like to think that's due to me having some integrity (and kids I'd like to see grow up).

I can't stand chicks who are already in relationships trying to flirt with me. Something about it just really gets under my skin.

Shoo them off as quick as I can unless I know they're single.

Before I lost weight

-Constant headaches
-Snoring
-Lethargy
-Couldn't fit into old clothes
-Wife wasn't that affectionate

After losing weight and getting Veeky Forums

-No more headaches
-No more snoring
-No more lethargy
-Wardrobe felt too big, bought new clothes
-People think I'm in 20s (39)
-Cock looks longer
-Wife begs for sex
-Get mires from random women at the supermarket
-Feel like I could fight a war
-Look amazing compared to most men my age

All this after going from 220 to 155 (5'10)

Currently in ottermode and breaking into athletic mode. Trying to tan my chest and back, my arms and head/neck are dark as fuck after running the CA sun during this summer.

>chicks who are already in relationships trying to flirt
Skanks gonna skank.
I don't care as long as they don't get all Fatal Attraction on me. It's not like I give them any real openings.
I like to joke with my wife about it partly because I don't want her to think I would hide it, and partly to remind her not to take it for granted.

>and partly to remind her not to take it for granted
Myself and my progress is what I mean.
Sorry, I should be asleep.

You're right, Eastern European people are jealous as fuck of each other and it doesn't help that I'm Central European with Eastern European connects and I'm there quite often so I can tell from experience how they look at you when you buy shit at a store worth more than their monthly salary

Just how fucking effortless everything is, its hard to describe how easy it is just to exist and do your daily work without experiencing it for yourself.

>They tell me those won't go away no matter how much weight I lose.

They're full of it. Don't worry. Those are usually the last to go. Just keep at it, and your body will burn it off.

I know it sounds dumb but I'm able to jog or pick up my pace when I'm in a hurry without worrying that entire world is looking and laughing.

America is a social shithole dude, everyone is disgusting and if you're not disgusting too they reject you as much as possible.

confidence boost, my personality changed drastically

270 to 215 5'11 (still fat but have quite a bit of muscle from lifitng for three years)
>girls mirin
>fat girls mirin hard, follow you around shops etc.
>chicks arent totally grossed out by subhuman fatcel
>everything is much easier
>10x easier to find clothes
>sweat much less
>used to be considered extremely funny by everyone around me but not really the case anymore
>many health concerns and ailments have gone

yes

>night club sluts actually notice me.
>lost my virginity to a random slut in a one night stand.
>actually get right swipes on tinder
>not as awkward about taking off my shirt even though I'm still kind of gross looking

overall, I'd say I'm doing aaaaallright

Then how come when I was on vacation in the south everyone at the mall smiled at me and some even said hello to me? To a complete stranger..
Is it all fake?

As a New Zealander that has lived in Aussie and England also, I find Americans to be the most friendly and encouraging by some margin. I was quite shocked actually. Most of the people saying americans are this and that are just angry anti US euros

>Is it all fake?
Yep, exactly

Before I began losing weight, nobody had ever really made fun of me for being fat. A week after I started, I was on a walk and some guy drove by and yelled "mantits!". A week or two later someone else drove by as I was walking to work and yelled "looks like your ass could fill a trenchcoat!" I didn't let it discourage me though.

No headaches ( used to eat pills like no tomorrow)
Easy to pickup chicks at bars
Able to run half marathon ( coudln't catch a tram before)
People are impressed your knowledge about diet and exercise
Mirin looks from chicks that you look fit even tho you down your 8th pilsner beer
Complete unattachment to unhealthy food ( recently i went to shopping mall for a "cheat meal" ended up buying cottage cheese and tomatoes
Sweat less
lesser BF = dick gains
Sex endurance went through the roof ( cardio,thinner, quit smoking)

Overall its like my previous life was fucking bugged beta version of real life

>Improved quality of erections

Tell me more, please.

>do cardio
>heart/cardiovascular system improves dramatically
now user riddle me this how do erections work

truth anons

Its a different league after you improve your cardio system

Don't listen to them. It'll go away. It will take a lot of cutting, but it'll go away. Be very careful to lose the weight *slowly*, unless you want an excess skin problem. You may well have to deal with one anyway, but at the least you shouldn't exacerbate it.

I never had any girlfriends before, in high school or before. Girls basically didn't give me any attention. After that I became fat and I was tired of it so I became fit. I've been with girls that are 10s now and I'm still not used to it or confident. I think I'm one of those that were average when they were younger but handsome when they grew up. Either way becoming fit was worth it but I only wish I did it in high school.

>be 6'2" 350 lbs
>say I'm fat because I'm fat
>normies say "nah man nah you're not fat don't say that about yourself" like they think it's going to hurt my feelings when I'm admitting that I'm a fat fuck

>lose the weight
>wow man you look great

What kind of dick gains. Did you only increase in length or also in girth?

Didn't loose much : 86kg to 82kg, bf 20~25% to 15~20% (don't check your weight when you talk about losing, check your body fat). Basically I wasn't really fat and I'm still not really fit but there clearly is a noticeable difference.
Adding to all that has already been said in this thread (girls, people noticing...):
>See picture of old me and think "wow I was fatter before". The trick is that I didn't see it. I used to think I was "built". Fuck no I just had a big belly.
>Gained huge food knowledge. Cooking skills +10000.
>Cardio gains.
>Discipline gains.

Negative points:
>I feel like I go a bit over the top with the calorie stuff sometimes.
>Being healthy is a hobby that takes time (cooking, working out). I definitely have less time for other stuff I wish I could work on.
>You might be a downer for people sometimes. Your behaviour makes them look at themselves. People don't like eating that cookie or drink that soda when you just refused their offer to have some.

The girls you're dating are not 10s. You're rating them way to high because you never had any girl in your life.

How did you check your body fat?
How many calories a day did you eat? I'm doing 1500 kcal/day now.

>i have less time for other stuff
Better to be master in something instead a jack of all trades
>You might be a downer for people sometimes. Your behaviour makes them look at themselves. People don't like eating that cookie or drink that soda when you just refused their offer to have some.
fuck them, maybe they'll get some inspiration to lose weight themselves and change habits

This.
There's serious inflation of ratings going on. Ratings is a bell curve with peak at 5.5, true 10's are RETARDEDLY rare

>so far, fat girls and single moms have been acting nicer to me.

It's the same for skellys on the way up too, really gets them neurons firing

10s are good looking 8s with a great personality
like you can talk everyday for hours on an end

Length, as you loose bf, the "dick holder" is thinner, thus increasing the size of the visible part

Yup I agree with your two last points, but I don't want this. I want people to enjoy their soda while I enjoy my water, which is not easy! And yeah for the time stuff it's just that "mastering fitness" is not really my goal, I wish I could spend more time on my music and coding projects. But hey, there's no reward without effort!

I checked my body fat by searching for pictures and checking videos. You can't get a precise result but it gives you a good idea of where you are. There will be many different results so just do an average of everything you see.

I was at 2000kcal approximately, but I was training for a semi-marathon so a lot of cardio + I cut alcohol for the two months of training.

My ass hurts like a bitch if I sit for too long.

>Was fatass most of my life due to introvert nature and extremely shitty almost all carb diet.
>Discover Veeky Forums, it gets to my head.
>Rice chicken and salad errday nigga come on.
>Do some shitty body weight workouts. cuz too autistic to hit a gym.
>Got down from 95 Kgs to about 70,.
>Face completely revamped, people complimenting all around, when I have to use my ID everyone keeps at it and back at me, some fuckers even thought it wasn't mine.
>Body looks really good, first time wearing t shirts comfortably, lots of old clothes look good and fit me now, pants don't get retired cuz they ripped from the friction between my thighs no more.
>Dick visually increased in size now that there was less fat around it and the body lost size, can suck it more efficiently now that there was no stomach fat preventing maximum efficiency.
>Gains goblin mother bought cookies one day and it all went down hill from there.
>Now @ 80 kgs but at least I work out, better endurance, aerobic and anaerobic capacity, still look fat though and don't like how flabby I feel.
>Doing IF and fasting.

What a greasy fat fuck of a face.

Bb what bf % I need for this?

Being able to wear shirts tucked in without having overflow is a very good feel. T-shirts/tanktops are good for bringing the gun show, but a nice casual shirt, good fitting jeans/chinos with a quality belt, and some proper shoes looks SO much better if you have a thin waistline and some shoulders/pecs to fill out the shirt. Optional: roll up sleeves to show off your meaty forearms.

Maybe not that interesting, just wanted to share a good feel. We're all gonna make it bras

After getting decently fit you can practically wear a good sized t -shirt and jeans with a decent pair of shoes and look fine as hell.

Accessories optional but very effective, watches, necklaces, sunglasses, etc.

This desu. Went to the US for the first time last autumn and the people were way friendlier than in my home country.

My mood is calmer,I feel smarter

>Shirts and so on

This is why I started losing weight in the first place. For the last few years I've been used to wearing casual clothes and scrubs (basically pajamas) which conceal the fat very well. Anyway recently I had to wear a collared shirt for something and it was pretty tight on my neck in general and when I looked down I got this massive double chin flowing over the brim. So that was it for me I had to do something.

Oh hey wow, someone who actually did it.

I rarely get headaches unless I'm hungover, but I can definitely drink more now that I'm not fat. Sweating less too.

The first inkling of a double chin is what did it for me. I saw that and signed up for the gym the very next day.