Luxury Home Gym

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJrE31htSFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no power rack
No thank you

All except OP look like meme gyms. People with stupid money buy stupid machines a guess. Small pools for exercising are also a meme. It really deosnt take alot to put a decent home gym together:

>power rack, bars and weights
>adjustable bench
>adjustable dumbells
>power rack
>cardio system of choice
>minor accessories

A decent homegym can be put together for less than 500$ if buying smart.

Meant power tower

I want this in life
But will probably not get it

Shit tier equipment in a nice room.
These are pools with gym equipment near them, not home gyms.
Would lift here.

This looks good but i bet its brand new. Come a year from now everything will be fucked up from being exposed to the elements. It needs to be enclosed.

The small pools aren't for swimming, they are for exercising your dick on females, virgin.

>smith machine

I can tell youve never had sex in a pool. It sucks and is disgusting. Good luck getting chlorine up your peehole and your girls vag.

Where the heck is the Eleiko bars and plates and everything else if it so "luxury"

>he thinks you have sex IN the pool
I can tell you've never had sex PERIOD lmao

>implying working out with iron aged by mother nature herself isn't awesome as fuck
Also take your bars into the garage, get a bin for the pads to store when weather is going to be bad.
Don't want to maintain your belongings you don't want to maintain your body.

>no atlas stones
>no farmers handles
>no yoke
>no Conans wheel
>no that mega platform/rack thing that's $3000 dollars and looks fucking see that gets posted in home gym threads

These are shit tier for rich old white men like in pain and gain

You can't weatherize metal? Just get stone weights and get big like Fred Flintstone.

My whole arguement is that the items wouldnt be maintained if theyre outside you retard. Hurr let me move my 100lb space heater up and down a cliff so i can do meme yoga every morning. Stop being a contrarian dipshit. Put up walls with windows and the problem is solved.

Comfy as fuck but those heaters won't heat shit come fall/winter

My luxury garage bench

now this is luxury

fug that looks comfy

the things i would do to own a fucking conan wheel

The garage gym Jujimufu's been building is basically the dream

youtube.com/watch?v=cJrE31htSFA

>YWN own a Tree Of Woe to crucify yourself on, in order to contemplate the true nature of the Riddle of Steel and get those true knowledge gains

Fuck it all.

>lifting on carpet

Seriously?

It looks like rough carpet like a gym would have.

>tfw Fred can 5/6/7/8 stone

How much does a 20 Sweden pl8 weigh in normal measurements?

All this equipment + years of everyday hard work just to have hypertrophied muscles, when you can just lose fat and be healthy and have naturally beautiful body

luxury home gyms are for people who already established social life.

trust me, im rich and dont need a job and sit at home trading making wage as if i was working at a pizza hut full time.

no friends tho. and the people that do call me a friend like to steal shells from me while my back is turned when we go shooting or i dont get invites to their house parties. yeah, i guess i am that guy.

point is, luxury gyms are for people who are already social.

join a club

Slowly assembling a gym here, piece by piece. Acquired a bench/ incline/ squat rack today. Hate trying to find plates though fuck. People want to charge $1 per pound they don't realize stores only charge that because of shipping costs. One day I'll find someone's stash at a garage sale and scoop it all up. One day.

6 months on starting stone should get you to his level

currently waiting for extended family to clear their shit out of my basement then I'm going to turn it into a home gym. Problem is, basement has a very low ceiling, I'm a 5"5 manlet and me just reaching up to the ceiling allows me to actually touch it. floor to ceiling is about 80 inches.

won't be able to do OHPs or pullups.

incredible, but needs sides

I just imagine the amount of moisture that would get everywhere and turned into mold.

What happens if you drop weight on the floor tho?

80. There's 2x 20 on each side.

>gym equipment near a pool of water

now THAT's a retarded idea

>YWN destroy an evil snake cult in order to avenge your mother, your father, your people and your woman in order to get those sweet revenge gainz.

Why even live