ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>soy protein isolate
>SOY PROTEIN
>SOY
Enjoy your bitchtits, bitch

Explain yourself.
Are you imploding that protein supplement will cause an imbalance in hormone levels?
Is this factual?

Do you people not have based joes where you live?

Soy protein? What's the point?

Impulse buy, never use protein supplements, but I've been lifting harder lately.

Poor choice?

>A study published in the March 2005 issue of "The Journal of Nutrition" investigated the effects of soy protein and isoflavones on blood estrogen levels in 35 healthy men, average age 28. After 2 months, men consuming diets containing soy protein rich in isoflavones had blood estrogen levels slightly higher than men consuming milk protein, although the increase was not statistically significant. However, men eating soy protein with most of the isoflavones removed had significantly higher estrogen levels than men eating milk protein. The researchers conducting this small study concluded that these effects were "minor."

(((minor effects)))

Good to know. So... use sparingly? Into the trash? Try to return? Just drink more milk?

Try to return desu. Get literally any other powder

Does the male body compensate for excess estrogen by producing more testosterone?

Get a whey protein. I don't think it would have a serious effect on you but I still stay away from soy products. My gf drinks the shit all the time and she can be a whiney moody bitch

Just moved and was introduced to Joe's. Unfortunately I was gifted a box of chocolate covered espresso beans so now I will never go there in fear of me buying a cart full

Sound like good pre workout energy though

Just consume less than 25 g of it a day and you won't see any estrogenic effects. Not to mention, soy protein isolate still has isoflavones so the study he cited is irrelevant anyway.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

whey protein has soy in it......

>Case study
>Large amounts of soy
God how dishonest can you get? I'm not going to deny that soy can be linked to lowering testosterone, but the majority of evidence shows that this isn't the case for your average person consuming a moderate amount of soy.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

Suggest you buy whey protein isolate. NOW brand is good.

We do, we just don't care. Also Joe Joes taste like garbage.

soy is the "I dont wanna go lift weights ill get big and bulky" of men.

Nigga whey protein is literally made from milk.

u dum

throw out or return the soy protein immediately, cleanse your life of xenoestrogens, start drinking only filtered water from glass containers, never eat soy or soy related products again

Soy has been cleared by the latest research. Unless you literally live off soy as only protein source then the xenoestrogenic effect is negligible.

cause who needs empirical evidence if you can be a anxious faggot right?

This. Living example would be clarence

I'm hammering 3-4 scoops of Myprotein Soy Isolate a day minimum
But also on PCT with nolva kek
Enjoy your bitch tits OP

Clarence uses steroids, he injects at least higher than average doses of testosterone every week. Doesn't matter how much soy he eats