Alright faggots

Alright faggots.

What's the best way to increase grip strength? I'm talking gorilla retard strength.

I have a weak grip and I want to crush apples with my hands.

hold heavy things until you cant hold them anymore

Just lift shit and hold it and then put it down.

Pull ups, chin ups and holding shit.
t. Army

Do wrist curls really do much for wrist/forearm strength?

First of all op you're a fag.
Second i saw in Okinawa a karate guy that holder jars by the lid with his hands ,you can out heavy shit inside the jars,that will strengthen your grip,and I think it's the best way to crush apples,if you want just grip so as to hold tightly your man meat and try to make the tip explode then chin ups are your best friend

Yes, but they are nowhere nears as effective as pull-ups and wanking

Thanks. And I do plenty of the latter.

But why OP?
Thats stupid

>wanking
MUM!!! DUNT CUM IN!!! UM AVIN' A WANK!!

Go to the gym. Grab the heaviest dumbbells you can lift from the rack. Body straight, arms at the side grip those things and hold as long as you can until you literally feel like your forearms are going to burst. Put down dumbbells. Rest. Repeat.

I picture a retard just standing in front of the rack blocking it and simply holding 2 dumbbells without doing anything like a brain dead moron.

Sounds bad for your elbow joints.

Quality.
High five Ameri(friend/fag)

NOBODY BE AVIN' A FOOKIN WANK IN MOIY HOUSE!!! ELSE YA BE LIVIN THA FOOKIN STREETS YA DIRTY BOY!!

Wrong
Meme snake oil tier. If it slips or breaks you're making a huge mess.
Wrong
The best exercise, second to none, for crushing grip strength, is farmer's walks with two plates (not dumbells or handles). Take two plates half the weight you want to hold per hand each, pinch them together in one hand, same two plates in the other band and just stand there. Or maybe walk, it's not important.
Another very good one for crushing grip strength is bouldering. If you can't find a place to do it, do pullups without thumbs, grenade pullups or towel pullups
Deadlifts work your forearms too but if you specifically want to train crush grip, use an axle bar or a normal bar with fatgrips

>t. crossfit

He's not wrong. Farmer's walk and pulling with fat grips does wonders for your grip strength.

he's still crossfit

I recommend Martin Burns' method. It has worked for me so far, and other people are impressed by my new grip strength.

>Everything I dislike is crossfit

>not being able to crush apples before starting
Never gonna make it

I bought one of those trigger grip trainers a few months ago, one of the adjustable ones.
I use it every day whenever i'm not doing anything else that requires my attention, just whenever you can do a set, do one, all day.
Same as a mechanic or someone else who works with their hands 8 hours a day has that freakish chimp grip strength. this and heavy farmers walks will give you godly grip strength

This kind of stuff confuses me. On one hand, everybody always says that you need a lot of rest for muscles and that workouts should be relatively short. But then there are people who do like you say and work all day every day and achieve amazing gains, even without steroids.

Personally (broscience inbound) i think it's down to the type of muscle we're talking about. Forearms are the primary mover for your hands - which are by miles the biggest way you interact with the world and are probably designed or conditioned through this to repair faster so you can keep using them. it's like calves, i have found that running and being more active on my feet has grown them more than resistance training, probably because they're a muscle that has to be used all day for you to move around and the best way to grow them is to hammer them with constant exercise, rather than only 1-3x a week

CLIMB - specifically, boulder

that is the absolute best way to build forearm strength+endurance, and a hell of a lot more fun and (and dare I meme it) functional than doing wrist curls or using grip trainers.

It's one of the absolute fastest ways to make them vascular - because of the long static holds under high tension capillaries in the forearms squeeze shut, bloodflow gets restricted locally. As a result the muscle doubles down on anaerobic metabolism and lactic acid buildup in the short term(so you make muscular gains fast), and there there is an increased stimulus for blood vessel growth to compensate for said prolonged anaerobic activity and restricted bloodflow.

I wish more lifters would climb, honestly - great for forearm growth, mix of cardio and strength training, also trains co-ordination and flexibility.