Is there a spoon fed way of losing weight...

Is there a spoon fed way of losing weight? I understand that it's calories in vs calories out but is there any programs or food boxes you can buy where it's eat/drink this and only this at these set times. Basically I lack self control and something regimented would help me.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionsolutionslifestyle.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DID YOU NOT SEE THE DINOSAUR?

wat

water fast

How fucking retard are you that cooking food is too much for you?

If you're an idiot, join weight watchers or some other fad program. follow it religiously and sure, maybe you'll lose some weight for a while.

But no, there's no "easy" way to lose weight. Don't eat as much, work out more. Simple as that. Self-control is built, not bought; learn it and put in the effort to gain some.

It's not that cooking food is too much for me, it's just that after I've eaten the cooked meal, resisting temptation to eat more is extremely hard.

My gym program is easy to follow for example because there is very set instructions. In the case of cutting it's more just eat anything but under x ammount. If I had someone to watch over me and give me set meals, it would be much easier.

Basically what I'm saying is that I like structure. Maybe I have autism.. who knows?

I haven't found anything like that at reasonable prices. I prefer the ease of regimen too OP. And working night shift has been playing hell with my eating habits.

just keep your fridge empty as fuck then. If you are as fat as i think you are, you probably will be too lazy to go out and get something to eat after eating everything else

I'm glad you empathize. I too work quite late and normally go to gym after work. I've been doing a shit ton of cardio and going to gym several times a week and working hard but diet has proven to be really hard for me. Thinking of trying keto.

nutritionsolutionslifestyle.com/

pretty much all the WWE guys use this to stay in shape, not sure how good the food tastes

I'm not that fat really. I'm certainly not skinny though. I live a 1 minute walk away from a 24/hour shop. This is a bit of an issue both for diet and financially.

Good suggestion but way too expensive.

Just meal prep every sunday
Chose 2 types of meat
Chose 2 types of greens
Chose 1 starchy vegetal
Chose one type of bean
Grab some oats as well
Chose some vegtal

Breackfast
Qats and whey
Lunch
Meat 1
green veg 1
beans
Dinner
Meat 2
veg2
starchy carb
Snack fruit and whey

Just do intermittent fasting, have like a 4h eating period, stuff your face with one large meal a day then allow yourself to eat something smaller before your 4 hours is up, do it relatively early, idk maybe 12-4pm so that the last part of the fast where youd get the most hungry you will sleep through and if you still need something in you outside your eating period just drink a lot of water or green tea without sugar. repeat every day.

This is what you need to do OP. Buy a fat tupperware set at Target or Walmart. Cook a ton of healthy food and calculate calories/macros per portion. Eat regimented tupperware containers each day and NOTHING ELSE. Get rid of junk food in the house.

why dont you just plan what youre going to eat throughout the week and prepare it all on the sunday. That way you can just eat pre made meals without having to worry if youre going over because its all worked out already

Intermittent fasting with healthy fats, protein, and under 20g of carbs daily

Youre welcome

Eating lots of meals or simply clunting calories will likely
Make you fail in the long run because the more you eat the more your insulin spikes and the more you want to get food

Fasting until you're at your desired weight.

>do keto
>never be hungry
>ironically die of starvation

Jesus Christ, lurk moar faggit

Asian man with glasses gesturing a stoping motion with his hand.jpg
Stop eating.

Simple as fuck version?

1.Diet
Eat only meat from the meat aisle, butcher, or hunters/fishers/farmers.
Eat Veg only from the veg aisle/farmers/garden Occasional get frozen veggies.
Eat fruit from the fruit aisle or better yet, picked locally. And rarely.
Eat berries and nuts. The former is healthy and the latter is just as healthy but way to calorie rich so be easy.

Simple as fuck eating plan.
Buy smaller plates
50% of your plate should be some kind of veg or plant.
25% should be a clean meat.
25% fruit/grain.
Also IF and the occasional 24-36 hour fast, if you don't have a super active life or blood sugar problems works period.

2.Drink.
Drink only water and up to a gallon a day.
Black coffee and tea(not sweet or canned or glassed or premade stuff either)

3.Basic calisthenics workout. Doens't have to be some high level gymnastics type stuff or anything. Just pushups situps squats chinups squats etc etc.

4.A 30 minute - 1 hour daily walk. Every day.

5.Become more active and sit and lay down less.

6.Get out and get sun during the day, sleep at night in the dark with the wifi turned off.

7.Learn to deal with stress better.

second this, how could you even miss the dinosaur?
if you lack discipline AND YOU KNOW IT its easier to work on that, than trying to change physics.

Great advice but super hard to be consistent over a long time period, and it can become quite expensive. By the way if everyone lived like this global warming and 80% of the world's problems would be instantly solved.

>Eat only meat from the meat aisle, butcher, or hunters/fishers/farmers.
>Eat Veg only from the veg aisle/farmers/garden Occasional get frozen veggies.
>Eat fruit from the fruit aisle or better yet, picked locally. And rarely.
>Eat berries and nuts. The former is healthy and the latter is just as healthy but way to calorie rich so be easy.

What's wrong with frozen veggies my dude?

CICO IS the spoon fed way of losing weight.

That is the absolute bare minimum.

Count calories, stick with 2000 calories a day. Simple as that.