How big can my water bottles be before it starts to get me laughed at? I never realized this was a problem...

How big can my water bottles be before it starts to get me laughed at? I never realized this was a problem. I always use those large pepsi bottles.

>caring more about notmies opinions than staying adequately hydrated.
Never gonna make it

who gives a fuck about what some shallow whore thinks

This.

>"literally" on a statement where anything else would be nonsensical
>"and is just drinking out of it", as if they'd be doing something else with it in class

I hope that this affirmative action student dies soon.

how attractive and carefree are you?

also, this woman hates white people so will laugh at them regardless.
women while they do enjoy laughing at the truely pathetic, they also like to laugh at the hot/interesting guy to display they aren't thirsy or are higher status

lots of guys bring gallon jugs of water to class at my uni.

>hate white people
>will fuck him in a year

>giving a shit
>not just drinking your water because people don't know who you and it shouldn't matter what they think

same

this is 2 litres, if anyone laughs bash their skull in with it.

> those girly legs
Never skip leg day and nobody will talk shit bout you

Just get a normal Liter bottle. Are you really going ALL day between refills or do you want to look like the try-hard no gains chairforce faggot in the photo?

>chairforce
It literally says army on his back. I agree he's a tryhard though.

Air Force, Army, SS... It doesn't matter, they're all the same.

Fuck off coal burner stacy.

Pretty sure that's a chick

>thinks he isn't try hard
>wants to use a smaller bottle so he doesn't stand out

Domminate the room, do what i do, get one of those 15L water cooler bottles and bring it to class slung over one shoulder, slam that motherfucker on the ground in the aisle.

Everytime you feel a little thirsty stand up, lift the bottle to your mouth with both arms, make sure you spill plenty of water over yourself and the floor every time you do, also, let out a deep, loud, exhalation of satisfaction after every sip, then finish the routine by slamming the bottle on the ground again before loudly saying "pfew, i needed that, i was getting a bit THIRSTY" yell thirsty as loud as you can.

When class finishes, pick up the bottle in such a way that the remainder pours out as you leave the room.

There's a tradeoff between the convenience of not having to refill often and not having to lug around a small barrel. If you're going to either extreme you'll look like a clown and carrying your entire day's fluid need to class is taking it too far. OP's pic clearly hasn't adapted to civilian life if he still thinks he needs to hydrate like he's in the desert.

I want this to be in the New Years comic

>he drinks water
No easier way to spot a virgin lmao

Underrated

screencap pls

Guy's probably on creatine, I supposed he prepares a school shooting.

Recently at work people have been bringing these 2.2L water bottles to work, especially funny because they're all DYEL
1.5L is the cutoff

THIRSTY

THIS REQUIRES AN EXTREME THIRST

PFEW

>getting a bit THIRSTY

I would laugh at you for using a Pepsi bottle. If you're going to take that route, buy a big bottle of water and keep refilling it.

no

The CHAD HYDRATION right there

>pick up the bottle in such a way that the remainder pours out as you leave the room.

This needs a chad edit.

Can someone more creative than I please create the virgin sip vs the CHAD HYDRATION?

This is glorious, i bow to you.

>pfew, i needed that, i was getting a bit THIRSTY

Read this in Duke Nukem voice.

The Virgin Sip
The Chad Guzzle

Oh holy shit my sides

It's time to kick ass and drink water. And I'm all out of ass

Some kid at my school did exactly this when he would sneeze

Who gives a fuck??

Some kid i knew in school did exactly this when blowing his nose*

this

I bring a gallon to class. It's constant 8 am to 5 pm with only an hour break for lunch. I don't have time to constantly be running to refill a small bottle and I don't give a shit what others think. I feel good getting a gallon of water in a day. They can laugh if they want. I couldn't care less.

God i do too.

No one noticed that a woman white going to college wrote "I hate college and I hate white people". She is saying she wants an uneducated inner city urban life.

THIRSTY

wtf I'm THIRSTY now

Pls put me in the screencap

t. Beta

i take this 2L bottle of water to the gym and and to work and no one gives a fuck, also most people started taking regular bottles to the gym after i started doing this

>then finish the routine by slamming the bottle on the ground again before loudly saying "pfew, i needed that, i was getting a bit THIRSTY"

Top kek

doing this everyday

I've got a collection of probably 30+ water bottles and want to get more

>virgin hydration vs chad quench

why do u normie faggots find this shit funny

Put me in screencap

Underrated

put butters in the screencap please.

pro-tip: people are already laughing at you, and it has nothing to do with the size of your water bottle.

delusions of grandeur

I would legitimately do this if I still had classes kek

Lel

Why isn't Veeky Forums's weaponized autism tracking this ho down and informing her college of her racism and prejudice towards fellow students?

LOLGAZM at this mixed up Hispanic though. Whitest bitch in the barrio.

The only time I ever took a jug like that to school was when I was on DNP. I remember I had to give a presentation in the middle of winter and I was fucking pouring sweat in front of the class. Everybody probably thought I was some kind of autist scared of public speaking or some shit

THIRSTY!!

my fucking sides. Slish slosh, batman. I'm hydrated

I use 1L bottle

screencap me in the including

captcha: calle toadsuck

truly an inspiration for us all

T H I R S T Y

Where to buy?

Laughed so hard i farted lmaoooooo

Or just use the fucking bladder that bag probably has room for. who has free hands for holding water bottles baka normies

>Soft plasctic jug
>Will leak BPA's in your water which lowers your testosterone
No, thanks.
Next!

please include me in the screencap

hi /r/Veeky Forums

If you want to go ultimate cuckmode, hide a hydration pack between your fold OP!

The CHAD gulp

This. It's at least one in every class, no one gives a fuck. That bitch in the op is a fucking racist whore, who the fuck cares what she thinks?

I never knew this wasn't socially accepted in the civilian world like 50 percent of the Marines on my base carry a gallon with them everywhere

Thats a big thirst

>i was getting a bit THIRSTY
Jesus Christ

Its out of the ordinary but totally acceptable unless you're some vapid whore. Then again, I live in the desert.

>also dubs

wew lad

The Chad rehydration

>yell thirsty as loud as you can

put me in the screencap so I can say hi to my future self

Second that

Severely underrated